What's new

Most of foreign mercenaries killed in Chechnya are Turks

we did have a few border issues with Afghanistan (Afghans supported insurgencies in Pakistan since Pakistan's independence and in some cases Afghan army even entered our territory which is why Pakistan responded by supporting insurgencies in Afghanistan)

Later on during the 1970's and 1980's indian intelligence along with Russians and Afghans began to support Baloch insurgencies in Pakistan's Balochistan province.

Basically indians need to stop acting innocent, they are responsible for the mess in Afghanistan just as much as Afghanistan, Russia, USA and Pakistan are.

Don't forget indian support of terrorism in 1971

He won't answer it he tried to dodge me with it in earlier post. He doesn't want to acknowledge what Pakistan did good for the afghan people for the last 30 years those few months old have come and grown 30 age and married with kids which wasn't possible in afghanistan.
If you're going to say they're poor buddy Hayatabad is a place to find thousands of families..not even a Pakistani family can afford to pay rent there but they do. Come and i'll show you afghans in Islo and not to forget Karachi..Oh forgot vast businesses in Baluchistan.

He won't answer it he tried to dodge me with it in earlier post. He doesn't want to acknowledge what Pakistan did good for the afghan people for the last 30 years those few months old have come and grown 30 age and married with kids which wasn't possible in afghanistan.
If you're going to say they're poor buddy Hayatabad is a place to find thousands of families..not even a Pakistani family can afford to pay rent there but they do. Come and i'll show you afghans in Islo and not to forget Karachi..Oh forgot vast businesses in Baluchistan.

Good sure buddy .....what good was that......they lack the most basic of amenities....and you're stating pakistan did wonders for Afghanistan? Lol.....Afghanistan was in a much better position being affiliated to Russia

What did the Russians have to do with the Baluch insurgency? Nothing. Baluchistan is a problem you created for yourself as Pakistan had to be ruled by the Punjabis and the Pathans. So you suppressed the Baluchis and denied them basic human amenities and killed them like dogs and when they rebelled, you blamed us. Great.

No need to make crazy conspiracy theories, Pakistan gives more equality to its ethnicities than India does. Or would you like to forget about Khalistan, when your prime minister said you will wipe out an entire people and the world will never know? Or when Nehru wanted friendship with the Chinese rather than the 'enemy', as he called Sikhs? When India attacked the Golden Temple, or raped, tortured and murdered thousands of Sikh men, women and children? Zara apne daaman mein jhank lo.

axis...Oh plz "your much better" splat in your face...wasn't it afghan govt inviting soviets and when soviets came in slaughter the ruling family and then slaughter house of civilians? Never read the history?...poor poor knowledge on your part..

Now i'm going to ask second indian welcome buddy are you going to station 6 million afghans in india? Basic amenities dude an afghan living across my street in Peshawar has a around 25 million rupees each houses...I can list you names in that neighborhood how many live and their assets...out of those 6+ million afghans atleast 3 million are surely with income in US $400.00..

Sorry guys went to sleep, I am not a total owl yet you know. Though the transformation will soon be complete

No, perhaps not.

But when people invade your country and impose their will on your people, fighting them becomes a jihad.

But Jamal, that is precisely my point. They are the same country, they speak the same language, carry the same passport. Chechnya is in Russia. In fact the so called Jihadis sent there were foreigners. Hey, does the 18 signify your age? If it does, I wish you work hard and do well in life.

SilentNinja said:
Jihad in Arabic means "struggle"

And so the jihadis struggled to break away a part of Russia which has been legally its part since czar Peter the Great for some 400 years? Does that make sense?

Luftwaffe said:
Stop crying what we want from Russia is limited in nature and we're wanting it from a single party, we do know other parties that are not in power are against Pakistan and frankly speaking they've no chance in power for a very long time Putin and his company assured it already,....

Herr Luftwaffe, could you be talking of the so called 'Atlanticists' under Foreign Minister Andrei Kozyrev? The guy who thought that USA would bail out Russia through another Marshall Plan? You got to be kidding really. No, I was talking of more recent times.

Stick to the point I asked you something will you keep Afghan refugees for the next 30 years? Will you?

Well, we accepted 10 million refugees fro Bangladesh in 1971, didn't we? We are accepting hundreds of illegal migrants from Bangladesh every day. Not that we want them, but there seems to be no way to stop them from coming in.

Hey guys, really enjoyed the debate here. For once, no one used any foul language or lost his cool. Really a gentlemen's debate. I wish the Turkish friends had stayed on but may be they are not owls either.

Regards.

'But Jamal, that is precisely my point. They are the same country, they speak the same language, carry the same passport. Chechnya is in Russia. In fact the so called Jihadis sent there were foreigners. Hey, does the 18 signify your age? If it does, I wish you work hard and do well in life'

When the Russians invaded, the Chechens were certainly not Russians, nor did they speak Russian.

I believe they consider themselves Turkic; unlike the Russians who are of the Slav race.

And they have never considered themselves the same country.

Once the Russians invaded, a lot of Chechens lesft as reugees and ended up in various parts of the Ottoman empire.

The recent video of 'predictions' from the Turkish Shaikh Nazim is interesting; his shaikh (pir in India) was Shaikh Abdullah Daghestani, who ended up in Damascus as a refugee.

Many of the 'foreigners' fighting in Chechnya are descended from such people. They are more racially similiar to the natives then the Russian troops they are fighting.

No, I am not 18. But thank you for the interest in my age.

Get on your knees and pray to Mecca if you can find it......don;t talk shish
thanks for remind bro i'll do but we are praying to Allah not Mecca and there is no need to turning mecca when pray.

Is russia whining and babbling again?
After what it did to afghanistan it is talking about others?
:disagree:Let others whoop your A**.

Err, Soviet Union did not invade Afghanistan. It responded to an official invitation from the Afghan Prez Daud to help his rule.

BTW Messing with Russia is not advisable.They can seriously kick some a$$.

thanks for remind bro i'll do but we are praying to Allah not Mecca and there is no need to turning mecca when pray.

Sorry to go off-topic, but is it not a must, to look towards mecca while praying. Two of my bangladeshi friends argued furiously with a nigerian guy over this for nearly 30 mins. Bangladeshis did not budge saying you should always look to west, no matter where you are.

and with the Russians you guys tried to support the Baluch insurgency in Pakistan which is why Pakistan retaliated by supporting Taliban to neutralize indian presence! Basically tit for tat!

So your crocodile tears don't impress anybody!

we did have a few border issues with Afghanistan (Afghans supported insurgencies in Pakistan since Pakistan's independence and in some cases Afghan army even entered our territory which is why Pakistan responded by supporting insurgencies in Afghanistan)

Later on during the 1970's and 1980's indian intelligence along with Russians and Afghans began to support Baloch insurgencies in Pakistan's Balochistan province.

Basically indians need to stop acting innocent, they are responsible for the mess in Afghanistan just as much as Afghanistan, Russia, USA and Pakistan are.

The first Baloch war of independence happened in 1948 right when your forces annexed the territories of the Khan of Kalat against his wishes.

The second conflict in '58-'59, the third conflict from '63-'69 an the fourth Baloch conflict from '73-'77.

So dont peddle this BS of Soviets and Indians supporting the Balochis. That is a pure homegrown resistance movement with no role for RAW or MOSSAD or KGB or CIA.

All these guerrilla or ferrari dogs were/are supported by different countries........I.e=
Iraq
USA
india
Afgh
and even
Russia.

Back
Top Bottom