What's new

Most Indians feel infidelity not a sin, survey shows

I know that but my personal experience is telling a completely different story.A couple of months back,one of my friends got dumped by her gf on the pretext that he wasn't giving her enough space in the relationship.Now i happened to be the mutual friend of both of them and hence decided to fix their relationship in any manner.I went to the girl myself and pleaded to her to re-consider her decision as my friend was suffering because of it but she didn't listen to me.Later we found out that she was cheating on my friend and at the same time seeing another guy!I really felt sorry for my friend but this is what is happening nowadays in this country.Now i am not accusing only the girls of being infidels,we men are also equally responsible for infidelity.All i am saying that Indian men and women are increasingly becoming comfortable with the idea of infidelity.Pardon my rants for i am a bit conservative person myself and can't tolerate these immoral things.

Bro, females are inclined/ designed to cheat! It does not mean every woman is cheat but it's biology and proven by the science. :P

Ophs.. what have I written! Someone please protect me from potential attacks from feminist brigade.

I know about swayamwar. I am not against "love" marriages. You cannot equate freedom to choose with freedom to betray. Betrayal was not part of culture. We are talking about infidelity here.

where have i advocated or supported freedom to betray ?

Well what can i say Sir,I am somewhat a conservative person and had a conservative upbringing and hence can't digest these things as easily as some person with a liberal outlook can.Maybe it's my fault but i guess it's too late for me to change:-)
please do not consider that as a fault. It is one of your positives. conservative upbringing is the right kind of upbringing and as far as this matter is concerned you have the right attitude.:-)

where have i advocated or supported freedom to betray ?

You wanted people to realize how open minded Ancient India was. How was that relevant in this thread where people are talking about infidelity?

Well what can i say Sir,I am somewhat a conservative person and had a conservative upbringing and hence can't digest these things as easily as some person with a liberal outlook can.Maybe it's my fault but i guess it's too late for me to change:-)
Everything conservative is not bad and everything liberal is not essentially good always. The growing friction between the teacher and student, or the one between a doctor and patient are other examples. Teachers/doctors mostly lack their ethical responsibilities and the shrewd businessman like mentality replaces the sense of nobility of their profession. This is a kind of degradation that every traditionalist society faces at all ages.

You wanted people to realize how open minded Ancient India was. How was that relevant in this thread where people are talking about infidelity?

because there are lot of people here who are talking about infidelity even when they are not married / engaged

if a person is dating a girl / or in relationship who have still not formalised the relationship (engagement/marriage) then the girl/boy plays around they call it infidelity

now why need to formalise ?

what is marriege/engagement/formalisation?

because it is a social custom/recognition/acceptance by sociaety and both the boys and girls commitment

when you dont formalise you leave the door open for walking out or playing around and then when it happens dont complain

Seeing as how some Indians worship the phallus and have the Kamra Sutra, I see this as no big surprise.

because there are lot of people here who are talking about infidelity even when they are not married / engaged

if a person is dating a girl / or in relationship who have still not formalised the relationship (engagement/marriage) then the girl/boy plays around they call it infidelity

now why need to formalise ?

what is marriege/engagement/formalisation?

because it is a social custom/recognition/acceptance by sociaety and both the boys and girls commitment

when you dont formalise you leave the door open for walking out or playing around and then when it happens dont complain

Every thing in life is not formalized. If there is verbal commitment from the partners to one another and then there is reneging on that commitment, it is betrayal. This is universally recognized even in cultures where marriage is not considered necessary and live-in is more prevalent.

Every thing in life is not formalized. If there is verbal commitment from the partners to one another and then there is reneging on that commitment, it is betrayal. This is universally recognized even in cultures where marriage is not considered necessary and live-in is more prevalent.

that is your interpretation

infidelity is only recognised After a relationship is FORMALISED

TOI has a reputation of creating news when nothing is available. This is the worst of it all. Trying to falsely influence young generation.

I hope someone files a case against TOI.

there is a reason why they say ,Egyptians, Moroccan & Lebanese

Ahh, Lebanese girls. :smitten:

43eb4d242aedba377ad57a4e818f261f.gif

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom