What's new

Most Indians feel infidelity not a sin, survey shows

Infidelity kills. That is all I will say. We're emotional being with a conscience and not mechanical robots after all.

It's a sign of the times, but women joining the workforce and making enough to do well for themselves in case the marriage isn't working out, good.

and people cheat all the time anyway, what's the big news here.. go live in Mosul if you want full pure lifestyle just like some sky-daddy said :angel:

I know that but my personal experience is telling a completely different story.A couple of months back,one of my friends got dumped by her gf on the pretext that he wasn't giving her enough space in the relationship.Now i happened to be the mutual friend of both of them and hence decided to fix their relationship in any manner.I went to the girl myself and pleaded to her to re-consider her decision as my friend was suffering because of it but she didn't listen to me.Later we found out that she was cheating on my friend and at the same time seeing another guy!I really felt sorry for my friend but this is what is happening nowadays in this country.Now i am not accusing only the girls of being infidels,we men are also equally responsible for infidelity.All i am saying that Indian men and women are increasingly becoming comfortable with the idea of infidelity.Pardon my rants for i am a bit conservative person myself and can't tolerate these immoral things.
you are right. And there is nothing wrong in that.

saale itne survey hue.....BC mereko aaj tak kisi survey waale ne swaal nai pucha :what::disagree::disagree::disagree::azn::azn::azn:

I know that but my personal experience is telling a completely different story.A couple of months back,one of my friends got dumped by her gf on the pretext that he wasn't giving her enough space in the relationship.Now i happened to be the mutual friend of both of them and hence decided to fix their relationship in any manner.I went to the girl myself and pleaded to her to re-consider her decision as my friend was suffering because of it but she didn't listen to me.Later we found out that she was cheating on my friend and at the same time seeing another guy!I really felt sorry for my friend but this is what is happening nowadays in this country.Now i am not accusing only the girls of being infidels,we men are also equally responsible for infidelity.All i am saying that Indian men and women are increasingly becoming comfortable with the idea of infidelity.Pardon my rants for i am a bit conservative person myself and can't tolerate these immoral things.

Which city are you from? Just curious ?

What on earth is this!Infidelity isn't a sin now,what's happening in this country:hitwall:!!There was a time when people used to refer to the fidelity of Lord Ram and Lady Sita as examples of perfect spouse but i guess those days are long gone.India is increasingly becoming the hub of immorality:tdown:.

That's probably the reason why there is so much hidden frustration. Talk about Ram/ Sita, no kissing on TV etc. When you raise the age of marriage to 21 and still say pre-marital sex is 'illegal', what do you think will happen? I think that there has been a lot of warping around the sexual issue. It's time to go the western way (that's where it's headed anyway)

'Happening nowadays in our country'? Dude it's how we are SUPPOSED to be. Bilogocal entities and that's the reality. Your friend just got wiser.

That's probably the reason why there is so much hidden frustration. Talk about Ram/ Sita, no kissing on TV etc. When you raise the age of marriage to 21 and still say pre-marital sex is 'illegal', what do you think will happen? I think that there has been a lot of warping around the sexual issue. It's time to go the western way (that's where it's headed anyway)

Western way? Read the comments to know how wrong you are Tamera Mowry-Housley reveals she stayed celibate until her marriage | Daily Mail Online

'Happening nowadays in our country'? Dude it's how we are SUPPOSED to be. Bilogocal entities and that's the reality. Your friend just got wiser.
No this isn't a part of our culture.I just fail to understand one thing,why is it too much to expect a person to be loyal to his/her spouse nowadays??I mean is it just becoming a fashion to indulge in the game of infidelity or is it that we are loosing our sense of morality by the each passing day!!

Opinions of few affluent upper class from urban cities doesn't constitute as a poll. Go to heart of India, which is away from metros & then conduct the poll. Even better..try & conduct these kinda polls in rural Haryana & see if you can muster even 10% of such opinion. You'll be lucky if you return in one piece for asking such questions, in the first place. :lol:

All I ask from my partner is trust and openness. I want my partner to keep no secret from me. Even if my partner needs the company of another just for the pleasure,I want it to be discussed with me. I am even ready to accept it.

Actually if the participants were really honest in their opinion, I am not surprised of the outcome. In fact results of such a survey would be similar pretty much everywhere in the world, provided the participants spoke the truth.

there are certain things your heart can't buy ,for everything else, there is Master Card ;)

Back
Top Bottom