What's new

Most Indians feel infidelity not a sin, survey shows

Now I know why increasing number off Indians are having DNA off there children because they are full off doubts this was reported in Times off India @RazPaK

Bhai, tu urdu me bol liya kar. Tera angrezi to mere samajh me aane se raha.

Plenty of east Europeans girls coming to India now a days. At present a Serbian model is rocking the floor here too.

Yes, first grade made it to first world nations, rejected ones make it to India.

No, seriously, yesterday i saw some American women, (married to desis), wearing sarees in Buffalo Hindu cultural committee durga puja, and they can rock it very well.

:D

Ahhh Indian guys...

76e080ee2949d9bf91b9e8e54a94e884.jpg

:rofl:

Wow.... Teens with brain in their testicles or testicles in their brain are still trying to defend infidelity?

Mods Lock this thread.

Last edited:
Bhai, tu urdu me bol liya kar. Tera angrezi to mere samajh me aane se raha.

Yes, first grade made it to first world nations, rejected ones make it to India.

No, seriously, yesterday i saw some American women, (married to desis), wearing sarees in Buffalo Hindu cultural committee durga puja, and they can rock it very well.

:D

can see some of them here in Diwali functions.

wait, how did my picture end up here?

I call hacks!

Bro, females are inclined/ designed to cheat! It does not mean every woman is cheat but it's biology and proven by the science. :P

Ophs.. what have I written! Someone please protect me from potential attacks from feminist brigade.
are you marred ?:angel:

most pakistanis who gloat over this survey

should note that atleast it is a human fidelity

there was some suvery where a nation was ranked in top 3 in

beastiality

so the pakistanis should be more worried about that

Back
Top Bottom