What's new

Most Indians feel infidelity not a sin, survey shows

Cities !!!! :lol:
Enough said.If you go to the rural areas with these stupid survey.They will stamp you and put it in wall :D

Secular india!
believe it or not, but the amount of erotic stuff that I have experienced in Egypt , Jeddah, Dubai , Karachi & Dhaka can put any secular Indian to shame (no kidding)

Last edited:
I know that but my personal experience is telling a completely different story.A couple of months back,one of my friends got dumped by her gf on the pretext that he wasn't giving her enough space in the relationship.Now i happened to be the mutual friend of both of them and hence decided to fix their relationship in any manner.I went to the girl myself and pleaded to her to re-consider her decision as my friend was suffering because of it but she didn't listen to me.Later we found out that she was cheating on my friend and at the same time seeing another guy!I really felt sorry for my friend but this is what is happening nowadays in this country.Now i am not accusing only the girls of being infidels,we men are also equally responsible for infidelity.All i am saying that Indian men and women are increasingly becoming comfortable with the idea of infidelity.Pardon my rants for i am a bit conservative person myself and can't tolerate these immoral things.

but she did made her choice right ?

relationship itself means what ? were they engaged ? married?

Mujhe bhi phone nahi kiya.. Ye kya bat hui.. Apne hi ghar walo ka survey kar liya kya inhone.

@Chak Bamu

pl declare this a troll thread for Trolling unlimited

people should learn about kamasutra and khajuraho

then realise what freedom and openmidedness was there in india in ancient times and culture

Why so much fuss on infidelity, if he/she genuinely ask for forgiveness , then it depends upon other partner either he forgive and lives with it or go separate ways,anyway every one deserves second chance.

In my opinion infidelity is always a lesser crime then killing people in name of religion. :hitwall:

Not everything ancient is golden. Perhaps @Trawllu wants us to re-practice sati system since it was also a part of ancient India. Ancient India too like modern India went through phases of atheism and experimentation with exotic and erotic. Could also be one of the reasons it weakened India and made it susceptible to invasions.

but she did made her choice right ?

relationship itself means what ? were they engaged ? married?
They were simply in a relationship although my friend was going to propose her,so yeah she seemed to make her choice but the problem is that she could have done that after breaking off with my friend.Instead she carried on both relationships simultaneously for quite a long time.You know the funniest thing is that,her present boyfriend also don't know about her stint with my friend and my friend being a good man chose not to expose her in front of that guy.

there are certain things your heart can't buy ,for everything else, there is Master Card ;)

But mate think of the person who gets betrayed by this type of infidelity.He/she gets punished for someone else's crime.Now thing can happen to anybody including us at any time(although i am lucky i haven't experienced one until now),it's basically a crime.You are playing with the sentiment of some innocent person who loves you,this is simply unacceptable as far as i am concerned:rolleyes:.

Last edited:
is
Ahh JLT. Stuff like that pretty common in my city Delhi.
Well to be honest,this type of stuff is also very common in Kolkata.Plus in this age of nuclear family(we Bengalis used to have large joint families in the past) cases related to infidelity are increasing on an alarming rate by the each passing day in my city,plus we Bengalis have a dubious reputation when it comes to fidelity since the ancient times;)

Mujhe bhi phone nahi kiya.. Ye kya bat hui.. Apne hi ghar walo ka survey kar liya kya inhone.
tujhy to ab teri GF bhi phne nhi kerti babu

7d904479c0c82ca97338309e0bbee0ef.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom