What's new

Most embarassing moment of your life?

This time in year 4, I had too much rajma chawal, I shat my pants while playing with other kids:rofl:

Thank God I went to boarding school couple of months after the incident :taz:

This time in year 4, I had too much rajma chawal, I shat my pants while playing with other kids:rofl:

Thank God I went to boarding school couple of months after the incident :taz:

And did the other kids know you shat in your pants?

Me and my brother are virtually lookalikes and sometimes my friends used to mistake him for me.Once me,my brother and a friend of mine were sitting at a bus stand in old delhi. we were waiting for the bus for over an hour.Then my friend and my brother out of boredom tried to do something adventurous.they competed on who could throw a stone farther.So they started throwing stones one by one.I was watching it from a corner.then my brother hurled a stone in the air but it hit the windowpane of a car and landed inside the car breaking the glass.The driver of the car was very furious as he got out of the car. he had seen who threw the stone.My brother ran away but i thought its better to stay there than running.The owner of the car came rushing to me(he had mistaken me for my brother) and slapped me hard and then kicked me in the stomach.I fell to ground humiliated but stood up and broke his spectacles.Then my friend came to my resque and told the driver that it was someone else and he had run away.The man was maybe in a hurry so sped his car as an elderly person was sitting in his car who looked unwell.My a55hole friend told this incident to all other friends of mine and they made fun of me for a few months after that.

There are many in my life !!!

Ok so when I was in "Prep" class (class before 1st grade) , I went to a new school. There I had to pee but I was afraid of going to the bathrooms. It was a HUGE school and I didn't know about bathrooms. I was controlling my pee. Suddenly , I saw my friends playing on the slide that was being built. I also went up. Our P.T teacher saw and told us to come down...When I went to him , he slapped me on the back! The 'jhatka' of the slap cause me to loose my control and I peed in my pent. The man was seeing me..He laughed and told me to go ...

On another occasion...I was going to Murree from Lahore. While in the bus , I felt like doing sh!t. I tried to control but couldn't....so after hour or so ..I gave up and I shat in my pents while sitting in the bus. Next 3 hours , I sat there like that. The smell of my sh!t spreaded throughout the bus and the conductor came and sprayed the air-freshner in the bus.He kept doing it and doing it ... I didn't speak anything..I was in grade 7 back then...:lol:

There are some others too that happened to me . . . . . . Life is so great to me !!!!!! :lol:

At kindergarten and primary school,we used to tell our teacher,"Ma'am bahut zor ki bathroom aayi hai".:rofl:

Another most embarrassing moment in life was when I was about 5 and learning to read and I saw a map and I realised that Pakistan was next to India. As you will understand this was not only embarrassing but a shocking experience. This has left deep scars which I have had to have extensive therapy for. I now of course hide geography books from my 4 and 2 year old son so that they do not have to go through this trauma life changing experience until they are much older and can stand the effect of the shock.

I used to blame my parents for leaving geography books out but it took some 20 years to forgive them. We are now on talking terms again

Another most embarrassing moment in life was when I was about 5 and learning to read and I saw a map and I realised that Pakistan was next to India. As you will understand this was not only embarrassing but a shocking experience. This has left deep scars which I have had to have extensive therapy for. I now of course hide geography books from my 4 and 2 year old son so that they do not have to go through this trauma life changing experience until they are much older and can stand the effect of the shock.

I used to blame my parents for leaving geography books out but it took some 20 years to forgive them. We are now on talking terms again
Hey Aryan_B,why are you posting such things here.I thought you were a sensible person reading your posts in other threads.Now someone from our side will respond to your comment and the thread will be destroyed.

I request my indian posters not to respond to aryan's comment

damn ! sarcasm not a strong point of mine

Hey Aryan_B,why are you posting such things here.I thought you were a sensible person reading your posts in other threads.Now someone from our side will respond to your comment and the thread will be destroyed.

I request my indian posters not to respond to aryan's comment

Guys have a sense of humour

Quite juvenile from a middle aged man :undecided:

Most embarassing moment of my life was when i found out that india was apart of Pakistan before 1947. I was so embarassed, humilated and disgusted that I hid underneath my bed for weeks.
India wasn't a part of Pakistan...it was Pakistan ..a part of India...by the way don't you get double humiliation when you realize that Bangladesh was also your part...but India broke it apart from you?:P

There are many in my life !!!

Ok so when I was in "Prep" class (class before 1st grade) , I went to a new school. There I had to pee but I was afraid of going to the bathrooms. It was a HUGE school and I didn't know about bathrooms. I was controlling my pee. Suddenly , I saw my friends playing on the slide that was being built. I also went up. Our P.T teacher saw and told us to come down...When I went to him , he slapped me on the back! The 'jhatka' of the slap cause me to loose my control and I peed in my pent. The man was seeing me..He laughed and told me to go ...

On another occasion...I was going to Murree from Lahore. While in the bus , I felt like doing sh!t. I tried to control but couldn't....so after hour or so ..I gave up and I shat in my pents while sitting in the bus. Next 3 hours , I sat there like that. The smell of my sh!t spreaded throughout the bus and the conductor came and sprayed the air-freshner in the bus.He kept doing it and doing it ... I didn't speak anything..I was in grade 7 back then...:lol:

There are some others too that happened to me . . . . . . Life is so great to me !!!!!! :lol:

You had really 5hitty embarrasing moments lol!

Back
Top Bottom