What's new

Most Beautiful Valleys of Pakistan

Moonlight

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan has been in the international news for mostly the wrong reasons. The global media coverage about Pakistan doesn’t exactly encourage one to visit Pakistan. This is especially true for foreign tourists and travel enthusiasts who are turned down by what they see on TV. But what if they knew about the breathtaking beauty Pakistan possesses especially on the sights and scenes. One post doesn’t exactly justify all there is, but this post aims to list down some of the most beautiful valleys there are in Pakistan. These are 35 amazing valleys that caste a magic spell on the visitor, the beauty that will leave you wondering if you’re in paradise or earth.

Via- TheGlobetrotters.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@Horus @WebMaster @ghazi52 @WAJsal @waz @Khafee

Last edited:
WOW Yasin Valley...:woot:

Yara all these places are so peaceful.

Have had the privilege of visiting Swat, Chitral and Gilgit, the most amazing of places as your pics clearly demonstrate. Kudos and nice share

Wallahi I love these places even in picture I fall in love and I wonder how will I express my feelings if get to visit all these places. I love nature. I'm not a city girl.

Nice and Quiet. :pakistan:

This is the peace I need in my life. Lol
By the way you shouldn't have comment when I was still postings more snaps. :sniper:

Yara all these places are so peaceful.

Wallahi I love these places even in picture I fall in love and I wonder how will I express my feelings if get to visit all these places. I love nature. I'm not a city girl.

This is the peace I need in my life. Lol
By the way you shouldn't have comment when I was still postings more snaps. :sniper:

Sorry. I thought you're done with pics. I was in hurry too, feeling sleepy, 12:30 a.m.

Shabba khair to all.......:-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom