What's new

Most Beautiful South Asians Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr. be careful about your wordings . or else i will report your post
There is nothing wrong about these pictures , these all are present in google images . i just post them here .
If any of these belongs to your or hurt your feelings then i am sorry .

guy use your common sense, will you also post pictures from facebook here??, they are present in google, a lot of stuff is present there, but its not an appropriate place to post these things

When we were little her grandad wanted me and her to get married when we grow up. True story. Then I moved to Australia. I had no idea that she got into bollywood untill I met her couple of years back.

isse kehten hain haath ko aaya mo ko na laga:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

any way ye shayad kuch gam kam kar sake aapke

images

guy use your common sense, will you also post pictures from facebook here??, they are present in google, a lot of stuff is present there, but its not an appropriate place to post these things
But you should learn some manners to convey your feelings about anything . in your previous post you showed me how you behave with other , be careful about it . I can reply you in much harsh words but i am not like you .
BTW i am gonna remove my posts . so take a chill pill . i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings

there`s not any nudity in these pics so how`ll they harm anybody???:what:

thread is about beauty of south asians & no one gets offended of praise of his/her pics IMO... so cool it down:cheers:

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

images

ye baat kuchh hajam /samajh nahee hui/aayee???????????

guru bhai.............

let post beutiful pics of south asian women.....not **** just think about others:P

If u want **** pictures i would be the first to n joy!!!!!!! but we should dedicate a diff thread for it......

guru bhai.............

let post beutiful pics of south asian women.....not ****:P

but bhai im tryin to do that why not you my kind sir do something in this regard , sabh kuch ham hi post kar denge to janaab aap kis merz ki dawa hain ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom