What's new

Most beautiful month in the year*_*

revol

New Recruit

Reaction score
Each year,

Muslims all over the world with the health and happiness

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an

185. The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan ie is present at his home), he must observe Saum (fasts) that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [ of days which one did not observe Saum (fasts) must be made up] from other days. Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allah [ie to say Takbir (Allahu-Akbar; Allah is the Most Great) on seeing the crescent of the months of Ramadan and Shawwal] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him.

Abu Huraira related that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. Whoever prays during the nights in Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. And he who passes Lailat al-Qadr in prayer with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven (Bukhari, Muslim).

Things do not invalidate the fast:

• wet dream during fasting does not break the fast, the lack of willful intent and agreement of the scholars.
• It got him to vomit without choosing him when he was fasting, but did not break his fast, his fast is valid for saying peace be upon him: (from help vomiting - the drop and oppression - do not eliminate it).

• What is included in the throat without the choice of dust or flies, and other things that can not be avoided, it does not invalidate the fast, the lack of intent. Did not mean that the unthinking, heedless, and is costly to the verse: God Punish us not if we forget or fall. And saying peace be upon him: (pardoned for my error and what they forget it).

• bleeding from unintentionally: bleeding and the wound, and so on, does not break the fast, does not invalidate the fast, the lack of choice.

• from eating or drinking by mistake meaning it to him, for saying peace be upon him: (pardoned for my error and what they forget it). And saying peace be upon him: (forgets that he is fasting and eats or drinks, let him complete his fast for it is fed and drink).

• Shaka from eating at dawn his fast is valid, do not eliminate it, because the basic survival of the night.
• It became the side of a wet dream or intercourse, and fed him the time, it is fast and may delay the ghusl until after the fast, and dawn, and his fast is not it properly spent. What is in the correct: that the Prophet (peace be upon him was becoming side of intercourse, then washed and fast). In Saheeh Muslim,

‫

Ramzan mubarak ho sare Musalmaan bhaiyon ko !!!
please pray for Hindu-Muslim Unity guys!!

there is a phrase in hindi , cant remember all of it , but it was like ,
" Ramzan mein hai Ram aur Diwlai mein hai Ali :)
beautiful !!

El Weirdo

thank you

The People of the Scripture used to continue fasting until midnight or close to it, and did not break the fast before the stars intermingled in the sky. Sometimes, they continued fasting night and day. However, our Sharee’ah brought about ease, by encouraging us to hasten to break the fast at sunset and delay Suhoor until shortly before dawn, and forbidding continuous fasting. According to an authentic Hadeeth: "The people will continue to prosper as long as they hasten to break the fast and delay Suhoor." And: "The meal of Suhoor is the separating limit between us and the People of the Scripture."

‫

What is GEO group upto ?

There is Ramadan and then there is what GEO says is Ramadan.

It is amazing how this month's respect has slowly changed to month's celebration over the last 30 years.

Each year,

Muslims all over the world with the health and happiness

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an

185. The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan ie is present at his home), he must observe Saum (fasts) that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [ of days which one did not observe Saum (fasts) must be made up] from other days. Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allah [ie to say Takbir (Allahu-Akbar; Allah is the Most Great) on seeing the crescent of the months of Ramadan and Shawwal] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him.

Abu Huraira related that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. Whoever prays during the nights in Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. And he who passes Lailat al-Qadr in prayer with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven (Bukhari, Muslim).

Things do not invalidate the fast:

• wet dream during fasting does not break the fast, the lack of willful intent and agreement of the scholars.
• It got him to vomit without choosing him when he was fasting, but did not break his fast, his fast is valid for saying peace be upon him: (from help vomiting - the drop and oppression - do not eliminate it).

• What is included in the throat without the choice of dust or flies, and other things that can not be avoided, it does not invalidate the fast, the lack of intent. Did not mean that the unthinking, heedless, and is costly to the verse: God Punish us not if we forget or fall. And saying peace be upon him: (pardoned for my error and what they forget it).

• bleeding from unintentionally: bleeding and the wound, and so on, does not break the fast, does not invalidate the fast, the lack of choice.

• from eating or drinking by mistake meaning it to him, for saying peace be upon him: (pardoned for my error and what they forget it). And saying peace be upon him: (forgets that he is fasting and eats or drinks, let him complete his fast for it is fed and drink).

• Shaka from eating at dawn his fast is valid, do not eliminate it, because the basic survival of the night.
• It became the side of a wet dream or intercourse, and fed him the time, it is fast and may delay the ghusl until after the fast, and dawn, and his fast is not it properly spent. What is in the correct: that the Prophet (peace be upon him was becoming side of intercourse, then washed and fast). In Saheeh Muslim,

‫[url]

Oh meray bhai,

Please do not forget that Ramadan is a month in the lunar calender. The calender itself was started long long time before Mohammad pbuh.

Similarly the fasting month was celebrated by the worshippers of moon god and pagans, long long long time before Mohammd pubh.

Thus calling them "Islamic month or Islamic calendar" is rather unfair, and totally incorrect.

Having said that, the month of fasting does have huge benefits for individuals and for the nations, if we all understand how

-------- Pagans and moon worshippers used to fast during the month of Ramadan.

1. For Pagans and moon worshippers the most salient aspect of Ramadan was based on total avoidance of war and fighting.

----- Muslims today do not believe in this holy practice. the most religious among us kill and maim the most during this holy month.

---- Thus many of us are worse than the pagans and moon worshippers.

2. Pagans and moon worshippers used to practice meditation (keeping silent) during the day and avoided the religious mumbo jumbo that we the Muslims have adopted now.

----- Muslims today do not believe in this holy practice. the most religious among us continue to shout the loudest and fail to meditate in absolute sense (the way pagans and moon worshippers did).

3. Pagans and moon worshippers avoided overeating from dusk to dawn

---- Muslim today indulge in binge eating with utter disregard for their bodies and their souls.

4. Pagans and moon worshippers used to avoid sex, and food from dawn to dusk.

--- Muslims today have kept this tradition in some form or the other.

Thus out of the 4 major traditions of pagans and moon worshippers, Muslims practice only 1 (that is #4) and therefore we do not treat Ramadan in the most sacred sense as the it was meant to be in the original traditions.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

p.s. Muslims practice of Ramadan is corrupted form of the original pagan concept
just like

Santa clause traditions among Christians today is a corrupted form of the original pagan concept.

the society that existed intermingled with the previous Abrahamic teaching hence the Kaaba and its maker was known to the Arabs they were familiar with the word Allah but had perverted the belief like angels were considered daughter of Allah and idol intercession was required moreover people still came for pilgrimage to Mecca and circumambulated around the Kaaba (why not say that this was a pagan custom too?) Women were supposed to be naked and had to adorn themselves with gold and jewelery this was not a custom but a way devised to "check out" women from there roof tops and then were taken as wives (they killed their own female babies). Similarly the Night was Qadr was granted because on narration of the story of an Israeli warrior who fought in the way of Allah in the day and prayed in the night for 1000 years so by this logic we are doing kufr?

the society that existed intermingled with the previous Abrahamic teaching hence the Kaaba and its maker was known to the Arabs they were familiar with the word Allah but had perverted the belief like angels were considered daughter of Allah and idol intercession was required moreover people still came for pilgrimage to Mecca and circumambulated around the Kaaba (why not say that this was a pagan custom too?)

There is no harm in accepting the fact that pilgrimage to Makkah was a pre-Islamic custom that was adopted by Muslims.

......they (pre-Islamic Arabs) killed their own female babies....

"Killing" female babies was more in intellectual sense than in physical sense.

Denying rights and education to female kids is like mentally and intellectually killing them.

Just what Islamists are doing in FATA and in Afghanistan (and other parts of the world with Islamist controlled areas).

Malala (our Pakistani hero) was attacked because she challenged that Islamist practice.

However, when you talk about pagans, do not be an ignoramus please.

Hazrat Khadijah rah was an Arab woman, who was a running a successful business. you think she learned all that without ever getting a training and education?

FYI! She was born and raised among pagans too.

And no! pagan women like her did not dance in the streets like you are implying so shamefully.

Quit living in the made world of Islamism, and give credit to the pagans where it is due.

And do not lie and spread rumors.

thank you.

p.s. I understand that you want to say Mohammed pbuh "updated and refined and cleansed" many of the pagan practices. And that is true.

However Islamists today have picked up most of the bad pagan practices and quit the good ones.

what your saying is offensive to pagan people. i think there is a lot otbe cleansed from islam as well. for instance the imperial aspect of it. the combining of religion with state etc and many such

Yara, read my other posts and you will realize that I have already said a lot on the issues you just brought up.

Not that the issues are not genuine. I am just saying there are plenty of posts from me and other sane members that address your questions.

you are obviously new here.

Just be a good listener/reader for few weeks, read stuff on PDF, and you will get your answers.

No need to start something that has already been addressed so many times.

Thank you.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

Pilgrimage is a pre-Islamic custom and is reflected by the Practices undertaken such as calling of labaik, running between safa and marwa and more that predates islam and was not adopted by the muslims but was ordained by Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as they had been ordained by Isa, Musa, Abrahim and others before them
As far as i can see i have written that women that came for pilgrimage had to parade naked little has been written about when Hazart Khadija did her Olevels and Alevels (please clarify) but i do know that her caravans were managed by slave Maysara. She was intelligent and have excellent code of conduct (why was she impressed with Muhammad (SAW)? was it his business craft of looting people or asking of a fair price for what it was worth)and please float your Islamist boat with your minions Zarvan and ilk and i am sorry If Hazart Khadija was a pagan she would laughed at Muhammad (SAW) experience at the cave and would not have introduced him to her cousin Warqa bin Naufal who according to his scholarly knowledge correctly predicted the people would exile him

what your saying is offensive to pagan people. i think there is a lot otbe cleansed from islam as well. for instance the imperial aspect of it. the combining of religion with state etc and many such

State people and religion are altogether if there is a hierarchy then remember that Allah is one the top if the ottomon or mughals committed excesses and subjugated others then they will have to answer to him but think about it you are free from imprisoning your father and killing your brother such was their curse if there ever was an imperialistic element than muslims would rule the world but the Allah has no favorites any more do what you wish Muslims are not entitled to Heaven only the followers of Sirat al-Mustaqim

(Pagan here was only used to highlight the people living in and around Mecca as is used by Muslims for the Roman and Greek practices as said by Christians or those of Egyptian before Musa or those of perhaps Aztec Incas before the arrival of Conquistadors)

Pilgrimage is a pre-Islamic custom and is reflected by the Practices undertaken such as calling of labaik, running between safa and marwa and more that predates islam and was not adopted by the muslims but was ordained by Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as they had been ordained by Isa, Musa, Abrahim and others before them
As far as i can see i have written that women that came for pilgrimage had to parade naked little has been written about when Hazart Khadija did her Olevels and Alevels (please clarify) but i do know that her caravans were managed by slave Maysara. She was intelligent and have excellent code of conduct (why was she impressed with Muhammad (SAW)? was it his business craft of looting people or asking of a fair price for what it was worth)and please float your Islamist boat with your minions Zarvan and ilk and i am sorry If Hazart Khadija was a pagan she would laughed at Muhammad (SAW) experience at the cave and would not have introduced him to her cousin Warqa bin Naufal who according to his scholarly knowledge correctly predicted the people would exile him

I think I have addressed the pagan roots of pilgrimage to Makkah

I have also shown that Arab woman in pagan Makkah were doing pretty darn good (and not dancing naked).

---- There were probably some festivals like mardi gras, where men and woman wore costumes and danced
---- Mardi Gras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
---- But it had nothing to do with Huj during pre-Islamic times.

Please do not be a village Mullah to insist on something that isn't true. Huj was as sacred to pagans as it is to Muslims.
---- Pagans too used to wear Ihram.
----- If you call Ihram as being naked, then you do not know anything about sacred clothing.

So now please stick to the thread topic of Fasting, its roots, and benefits and other aspects.

Thank you.

1 woman is not enough get a bigger sample give me 1000 Makkan women born and raised get to it

1 woman is not enough get a bigger sample give me 1000 Makkan women born and raised get to it

Please quit distracting from the main thread.

It is about Fasting practices.

Thank you.

p.s. Sorry to see that you talk about Hazrat Khadeeja (as one "woman").

You never gave names of 1000 Makkan families who killed their newborn girls. I at least gave one. Oh and please do not forget the mother of Mohammad pbuh. She wasn't imported from some place. She was local born and brought. In fact she was rich enough to afford a nanny for 2 years.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom