What's new

Mossad And India Spy Agency Team Up, Target Pakistan

We should have friendly relations with Israel.We already have too many enemies.

HAHAHA LOL!!! Good one mate!

What?! You are not kidding? Mate, how can we get friends of a country which kills innocents, is working 100% against us? It is like making friends with India during Kargil War? Read BEZERKs Answer, you either got no idea of the matter or you are seriously kidding. But then it was a bad joke

Last edited:
how can we get friends of a country which kills innocents
It seems there isn't a country on Earth that takes more care than Israel to avoid injuring innocents in its wars. Its opponents take advantage of that by hiding themselves and their weapons as close to civilians as possible.

Now Pakistan is in much the same situation in its battle against the Taliban. Should Pakistan simply surrender whenever Talibs take hostages and refuse to budge?

It seems there isn't a country on Earth that takes more care than Israel to avoid injuring innocents in its wars. Its opponents take advantage of that by hiding themselves and their weapons as close to civilians as possible.

Now Pakistan is in much the same situation in its battle against the Taliban. Should Pakistan simply surrender whenever Talibs take hostages and refuse to budge?

How many countries kill over 1000 people in a few weeks?

I'd have to disagree for LOGICAL reasons.

First of all, the relationship between a state that was formed on the basis of Islam, can never have any relations with a state that was formed on the basis of Judaism. We can debate all day but Muslims and Jews JUST don't get along nicely. Egypt and Turkey are regional exceptions. Pakistan can NOT take their place.
Why, may i ask?. Posts after posts have been floating around about peace in islam. Are you suggesting otherwise?

Now, Geographically, Israel is surrounded by our allies. We've actually provided support to those countries during their conflicts with Israel. We have brotherly relations with Saudi-Arab and because of them we're able to keep every machine in our country from catching rust. Developing relations with Israel would definitely harm our relations with Saudi-Arab.
Which of this brother helped you out in financial capacity, when your knees were bent at IMF?

Thirdly, We also have a lot of Military clients in the Middle east. If not in terms of equipment, we're responsible for training some of the best special forces in Middle East. Which in return, generates a lot for us in terms of funding and support.
Eh .. does it surpass your defence need's?

Now risking all that JUST to have relations with Israel doesn't seem right to me. Besides, Israel is directly involved in providing military and surveillance aid to India which in return would be used against us in times of a conflict. I just don't see WHY we should have relations with a state responsible for arming and modernizing our arch rival and while having a history of intimidating and launching preemptive strikes in the past against our brotherly nations.
You may have technical reason's to not buy some technology from them, but your logical reasons are not valid, in my opinion.

How many countries kill over 1000 people in a few weeks?
I don't keep an exact count, perhaps somebody does. In the past sixty-year history of the Arab-Israeli conflict the total fatalities are under 50,000, mostly soldiers. The Assad regime wiped out 20,000 people in Hama in a month.

Yet "countries" doesn't cut it any more. Al-Qaeda killed 3,000 people in a matter of minutes. What are your moral benchmarks, exactly?

So let me get this straight after making this secret pact they send out the info to the news agency and all there plans are posted all over the internet.

Any body who belives this i have slightly used brooklyn bridge for sale.:rofl:

Religious and , journalists, judges, lawyers and bureaucrats

You means to say they will kill there older agents them self and that will be tragedy because?????

Why, may i ask?. Posts after posts have been floating around about peace in islam. Are you suggesting otherwise?

I'm not suggesting otherwise. Jews and Muslims don't have a problem with each other, they've been living together in Palestine before the creation of Israel for a long time. Zionist ideology on the other hand, is presently the reason why that peace can't be achieved. You can find tons of material on the internet about this.

Which of this brother helped you out in financial capacity, when your knees were bent at IMF?

Instead of looking at the history of our cooperation, You're flaming and generalizing with that remark. Ignored.

Eh .. does it surpass your defence need's?

I answered that question in my last post. I was talking about more than just procuring and exporting equipment. Along with military exercises in the region and a heavy presence of SSG in middle east, Our special forces are currently busy protecting the Saudi royals. That shows the level of 'brotherhood' that I previously mentioned in my post.

You may have technical reason's to not buy some technology from them, but your logical reasons are not valid, in my opinion.

I'm not selling you my reasons. You're just having a hard time understanding them, that's all.

Do you know what's written on the second page of a Pakistani Passport? I bet you don't so here, I'll let you have a look ;)

8d27601d0262b6581c5a2dcd38901e63.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting otherwise. Jews and muslins don't have a problem with each other, they've been living together in Palestine before the creation of Israel for a long time. Zionist ideology on the other hand, is presently the reason why that peace can't be achieved. You can find tons of material on the internet about this.

Instead of looking at the history of our cooperation, You're flaming and generalizing with that remark. Ignored.

I answered that question in my last post. I was talking about more than just procuring and exporting equipment. Along with military exercises in the region and a heavy presence of SSG in middle east, Our special forces are currently busy protecting the Saudi royals. That shows the level of 'brotherhood' that I previously mentioned in my post.

I'm not selling you my reasons. You're just having a hard time understanding them, that's all.

Do you know what's written on the second page of a Pakistani Passport? I bet you don't so here, I'll let you have a look ;)

My point was more towards buying of technology from Israel. Got your view.

My point was more towards buying of technology from Israel. Got your view.

A nation of 170 Million for the past 62 years cannot visit Israel but now our Government should promote peace and diplomatic relations with Israel just to buy military technology?

Something just doesn't sound right, Don't you think?

Zia ul Haq, may not be the ideal ruler but Pakistan was much safe in his era.
His murder was clearly, a part of much larger conspiracy.
Worst part of Pakistan's history started after his death. I have no doubt that marriage of BB with Zardari was organized by RAW.
ISI was politicised during the 10 yers of civilian rule and failed to produce results.

I did not know RAW also plays part as Marriage maker. :undecided:

We are suffering for setting Zardari free.

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

Is it because the Israeli government doesn't want Pakistanis to visit Israel or because the Pakistani government doesn't want any citizens of Pakistan visiting Israel?

I'm sure many Pakistanis would love to visit Jerusalem, the 3rd most holiest city for us Muslims.

How come Egyptians (who were at war with Israel) can visit Jerusalem and not Pakistanis?

Is it because the Israeli government doesn't want Pakistanis to visit Israel or because the Pakistani government doesn't want any citizens of Pakistan visiting Israel?

I'm sure many Pakistanis would love to visit Jerusalem, the 3rd most holiest city for us Muslims.

How come Egyptians (who were at war with Israel) can visit Jerusalem and not Pakistanis?

I'm sure it's because of the second reason. Pakistan doesn't recognize the state of Israel. Obviously you can't visit another country that you don't even recognize.

As far as the Egyptians are concerned, they recognized Israel in 1979 when they signed the 1979 Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty. That's why they're able to visit Israel.

well INDIA is getting in bed with ISRAEL....and yes ISRAEL has a lobby and india is learning from it...even though in this video the PAKISTANI guy embarrases us....but i guess this kind of shows to a degree what israel is upto...and if i am not wrong in KARGIL war ISRAELS sent india TARGETTING PODS to drop weapons on tiger hill and all.....

INDIA is getting PHALCONS....ISRAEL helped INDIA in setting up the LOC FENCE with pakistan....

now solomon tell me your this "PEACEFUL" nation of ISRAEL is killing inncoents and arming a country that is hostile towards PAKISTAN....then you want me to think ISRAEL is nice and it is all just our PARANOYA

Last edited by a moderator:
ISRAEL helped INDIA in setting up the LOC FENCE with pakistan....now solomon tell me your this "PEACEFUL" nation of ISRAEL is killing inncoents and arming a country that is hostile towards PAKISTAN....then you want me to think ISRAEL is nice and it is all just our PARANOYA
Helping setting up a fence is "arming a country that is hostile towards PAKISTAN." Yes, that sounds like paranoia to me.

Israel's other big customer for weaponry is the U.S. Would you like to eliminate the Israeli-manufactured components from Pakistan's F-16s? I'll bet the Indians would, but that doesn't mean they treat Israel as an enemy state, does it?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom