What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe in jesus not in allah but i have been to mosque but yet i aint a muslims,so are u saying islam is pure
@bangbros good that you believe in Jesus and have been to a masjid...

And yes, I believe Islam is pure...

Destroying holy cities of others and considering theirs as divine.

What more explanation and elaboration you want??
@Hellraiser007 OMG which HOLY CITY are you crying rivers about now?!

Last edited by a moderator:

@Hellraiser007 OMG which HOLY CITY are you crying rivers about now?!

Holy cities which were destroyed during the invasion of India and millions killed in the name of religion. These barbarians might be burning in hell right now.

!

but i dont believe islam is pure the same way u dont believe christian is pure,i consider islam is a religion best suited for war lords

@bangbros Pakistan is a big country...UK is still a small country yet it is also doing no less crimes....I know this much there are NO CHRISTIANS prosecuted in my area...I cant speak for a huge country like NO Americans or Indian can speak for their large nations as a whole!

Talk about minority prosecutions in your country Pakistan, I don't think after the recent episode of persecuting minorities in their land, you people lost the right to talk about minority rights when you are a minority in foreign country.

There should be no double standards.

There are many question on Islam also, only thing west did is they kept their religion aside and progressed. That do not mean they are ignoring Christianity.
They are in a mission to convert Chinese and they are almost successful there. Vatican is still a powerful centre.
@Hellraiser007 they had not much choice...A religion which forbids you to say the earth is not flat had to be kept aside if they wanted to prosper!
Vatican is a piece of square where the pope comes out every now and then to wave about and node! :unsure: Not sure how powerful that is! :blink:

News Features - Catholic Culture

Q: Will the bombing raids on Iraq ever end?

A: I hope they will, but in the mean time, with the delegation received by the Pope, I will go to America in July. We accepted an invitation from Billy Graham. We will visit the lion's den and try to explain the situation of our people. We will meet a number of NGOs and religious and civil authorities. We are going not to ask for help, but to explain how the people suffer because of the bombing. If they stop the bombing we will not need any help. Iraq has everything it needs, except peace.
and this was in 1999....and now it is 2013, last i heard, America is still invading their lands! power and pope are 2 different entities! No one listens to him!

Holy cities which were destroyed during the invasion of India and millions killed in the name of religion. These barbarians might be burning in hell right now.
@Hellraiser007 Name the holy city and the your source!

Not sure which website trash you are eating

but i dont believe islam is pure the same way u dont believe christian is pure,i consider islam is a religion best suited for war lords
@bangbros why so?! source and prove it not just allegations!

Talk about minority prosecutions in your country Pakistan, I don't think after the recent episode of persecuting minorities in their land, you people lost the right to talk about minority rights when you are a minority in foreign country.
There should be no double standards.
@Hellraiser007 your mind set has no place in a country which preaches EQUAL RIGHTS and SECULARISM..

i.e. West!

@Hellraiser007 they had not much choice...A religion which forbids you to say the earth is not flat had to be kept aside if they wanted to prosper!
Vatican is a piece of square where the pope comes out every now and then to wave about and node! :unsure: Not sure how powerful that is! :blink:

News Features - Catholic Culture

and this was in 1999....and now it is 2013, last i heard, America is still invading their lands! power and pope are 2 different entities! No one listens to him!

@Hellraiser007 Name the holy city and the your source!

Not sure which website trash you are eating

@bangbros why so?! source and prove it not just allegations!

You are ignorant and about Islamic history of India from which your forefathers came. Better read it, any sane person will feel shame about the events.

We Hindus never forget those things.

@Hellraiser007 I believe in Jesus, I have been to the church...Yet I am not Christain....

Chirstmas is not even much of a part of Christianity as it is pagan...Yes, there is no pure in Christianity...it is either you are or you are not...If you are..then you are 1 of the many Anglican, Jehowa witness, Roman Catholic, Orthodox and whatnot...

BTW, many question Jesus and the bible...Not sure which century you dropped from :unsure:

Seriously?? I mean we do have many sections in Christianity but Christmas is celebrated by all.. Just because you do not believe that Jesus was not born in December 25th, do not compare it with a pagan celebrations.. You have your own believes and we have our own believes.. Just because we do not believe in any other prophets that comes after Jesus, does not mean I have to make fun of it..

You are ignorant and about Islamic history of India from which your forefathers came. Better read it, any sane person will feel shame about the events.

We Hindus never forget those things.
@Hellraiser007 naah am just ignorant about your version of History...where the British call Bhagat Singh and his likes as terrorists, you people name them freedom fighters!

@Hellraiser007 naah am just ignorant about your version of History...where the British call Bhagat Singh and his likes as terrorists, you people name them freedom fighters!

Better end our discussion here itself :wave:

I have nothing to debate with you.

looks like you are moanng about mughal era, or the delhi sultane, or the arrival of muslims in sub - continent, but my dear will you care to tell me what happened in Arabia? what happened in afghanistan, what happened in iraq, what happened in palestine , so stop bitching about this,, , the world is filled up with examples where people from different religions are living peacefully, look at Dubai, you have mosques in one corner and clubs/bars in other corner,,i calook at Japan i do not hear about muslims being violent in that country, why is it west all the time bitching about islamists?

The important point is we learned from mistakes.. Pope asked for forgiveness from the peoples who were forced to become Christians.. We accepted that earth is round.. The current pope was brave enough to say Atheists should be seen as good people if they do good.. It have the courage to accept the bad things they done in past... Is this a good thing from a religion?

Seriously?? I mean we do have many sections in Christianity but Christmas is celebrated by all.. Just because you do not believe that Jesus was not born in December 25th, do not compare it with a pagan celebrations.. You have your own believes and we have our own believes.. Just because we do not believe in any other prophets that comes after Jesus, does not mean I have to make fun of it..
@seiko

[Cancel Christmas - Jesus was born June 17, say scientists | Mail Online

Australian stargazer Dave Reneke used complex computer software to chart the exact positions of all celestial bodies and map the night sky as it would have appeared over the Holy Land more than 2,000 years ago.
He discovered that a bright star really did appear over Bethlehem 2,000 years ago - but pinpointed the date of Christ's birth as June 17, and not December 25.

dude either ur a idiot or u dont know nothing about islam in ur very own religion has more mistakes than christian bible in ur koran it says semen comes from ribcage as a man u might know where it comes from proof(86:5-7)
i have many more but i believe this is enough

looks like you are moanng about mughal era, or the delhi sultane, or the arrival of muslims in sub - continent, but my dear will you care to tell me what happened in Arabia? what happened in afghanistan, what happened in iraq, what happened in palestine , so stop bitching about this,, , the world is filled up with examples where people from different religions are living peacefully, look at Dubai, you have mosques in one corner and clubs/bars in other corner,,i calook at Japan i do not hear about muslims being violent in that country, why is it west all the time bitching about islamists?

You have a point and I accept that. As a Hindu I presented my point. :cheers:

@balixd habit :azn:

The 1 who cries the loudest is heard the most
The wheel that squeaks the loudest is the one that gets the grease.
Read more at Josh Billings
;)

The empty vessel makes the loudest sound.
William Shakespeare

It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare.
Edmund Burke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom