What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
@flamer84 I doubt they could....because they are not as brave as they thump their chest even in Iraq and Afghanistan (recent wars) they sent in local help, followed by soldiers from EU countries and Oz and sent their troops last...

I heard the Germans were pissed at this ...a friend was telling...
If we are such chickens pink one (describes your armies as well)....Why are you whining instead of throwing us out?

I don't know if the average american soldier is braver than anyone else,i don't think so,but the americans certainly have the biggest,meanest,well oiled war machine on this planet.
Not only germans ,ALL europeans are pissed at this,it's time for us to stop acting as american puppets and sending our soldiers to wars that don't concern us.If some nations want to kill each other somewhere half away across the globe,it's their bussiness,we shouldn't be policing them,especially now when our economies are reeling.I think the mood is chanching across Europe,we're slowly distancing ourselves from the americans and their policies.

Spent most of my youth in Germany (born there)....so don't presume to lecture me on European opinion (as a white person....never treated as a foreigner)

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are such chickens pink one (describes your armies as well)....Why are you whining instead of throwing us out?

Spent most of my youth in Germany (born there)....so don't presume to lecture me on European opinion (as a white person....never treated as a foreigner)

I think you got it wrong,I wasn't talking how they treat foreigners,I was talking about opinion on waging american led wars somewhere in cuckoo land.I don't know what was like in your childhood but right now nobody is pretty thrilled anymore about this ideea.

your a fu cking nut job,
its becuase people like terrorists keep attacking us. just freaking stop with the bs.
however if anybody does attack us and we know who it is, than yes without the i say send in the seals and take the bastards out.
but invading countries did us no good so far. surgical operations are the best option.

But the Islamic terrorists can attack unarmed innocent civilians??

You deny it all day long, and yet you're not in prison. What is exactly the problem? Deny it if it makes you feel good.

@Juice the prob is IT ACTUALLY made it INTO the law...as in WRITTEN LAW! while making fun of any other culture, religion, colour is fine! :blink: Strange you see nothing STRANGE about it!

@Hellraiser007 Americans do that we do not say SECULARISTS attacked us!

Hellraiser007[/MENTION] Americans do that we do not say SECULARISTS attacked us!

Basically it is a war between two faiths and two civilizations. The guys sitting in Saudi have their own rights on their lands and UK guys have their own.

how did you come up with that one?
how do you indians come up with this **** anyways?
do you people have any shame? or any self respect left in you?
you people are baygharats

how did you come up with that one?
how do you indians come up with this **** anyways?
do you people have any shame? or any self respect left in you?
you people are baygharats

Show your frustration some where else no on me.

You are the same people who cheered for OBL and when things went reverse you people are singing peace tunes. Shame on you...!!!

Show your frustration some where else no on me.

You are the same people who cheered for OBL and when things went reverse you people are singing peace tunes. Shame on you...!!!

only frustration i have is with people like you, you the scums of this earth.

only frustration i have is with people like you, you the scums of this earth.

Becareful when using your words, post reported.

Scum is the word that is there in the mind of westerners all these years.

It seems off late the western Govts. are not tolerating this kind of nonsense in their lands and so they are in the job of purifying their lands.

Basically it is a war between two faiths and two civilizations. The guys sitting in Saudi have their own rights on their lands and UK guys have their own.
@Hellraiser007 then the term secularism is just a cover up....

I don't talk about Saudi COZ I am not sitting there...

2 faiths? Is secularism a faith now?! :unsure:

@Hellraiser007 then the term secularism is just a cover up....

I don't talk about Saudi COZ I am not sitting there...

2 faiths? Is secularism a faith now?! :unsure:

I am talking about west (majority Christians) and Islam.

Secularism only works when the thorn like Radical Islam or any radicals in the society are destroyed completely.

UK is a Christian country not a secular one. They can change their laws according to Bible if they want.

Becareful when using your words, post reported.

Scum is the word that is there in the mind of westerners all these years.

It seems off late the western Govts. are not tolerating this kind of nonsense in their lands and so they are in the job of purifying their lands.

this is the response i expected from an indian who had nothing left to save face lol.

I am talking about west (majority Christians) and Islam.

Secularism only works when the thorn like Radical Islam or any radicals in the society are destroyed completely.

UK is a Christian country not a secular one. They can change their laws according to Bible if they want.
@Hellraiser007 West is majority atheist! The churches are only attended by elderly people .....Even most of them go to socialize rather...The youth prefer to go out with friends and enjoy a drink or two rather than attending mass...

In the 3 cities in UK I have stayed, the 2 cities around in EU and others which I have visited, I am yet to see a church get a full house even on Easter it is not! There are Christians of course...But majority have no religion what so ever...

Uk is a Christian country? :rofl: which century are you in?!

Forms of Christianity have dominated religious life in what is now the United Kingdom for over 1,400 years. Although a majority of citizens still identify with Christianity in many surveys, regular church attendance has fallen dramatically since the middle of the 20th century , while immigration and demographic change have contributed to the growth of other faiths, most notably Islam. This has led some commentators to variously describe the UK as a multi-faith, secularised, or post-Christian society.

@Hellraiser007 West is majority atheist! The churches are only attended by elderly people .....Even most of them go to socialize rather...The youth prefer to go out with friends and enjoy a drink or two rather than attending mass...

In the 3 cities in UK I have stayed, the 2 cities around in EU and others which I have visited, I am yet to see a church get a full house even on Easter it is not! There are Christians of course...But majority have no religion what so ever...

Uk is a Christian country? :rofl: which century are you in?!

As said by Cameron himself.

BBC News - David Cameron says the UK is a Christian country

David Cameron says the UK is a Christian countryComments (1033) David Cameron David Cameron called himself a "committed" but "vaguely practising" Christian Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Cameron speaks of Christian faith

David Cameron has said the UK is a Christian country "and we should not be afraid to say so".

In a speech in Oxford on the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, the prime minister called for a revival of traditional Christian values to counter Britain's "moral collapse".

He said "live and let live" had too often become "do what you please".

The PM said it was wrong to suggest that standing up for Christianity was "somehow doing down other faiths".

Describing himself as a "committed" but only "vaguely practising" Christian, the PM admitted he was "full of doubts" about big theological issues.

'Don't do God'

But he staunchly defended the role of religion in politics and said the Bible in particular was crucial to British values.

Continue reading the main story
How religious is the UK?
Christian: 72%
No religion: 16%
Muslim: 3%
Hindu: 1%
Figures from 2001 Census
In British Attitudes Survey in 2010, 43% were Christian and 51% no religion
How is religion measured?

"We are a Christian country and we should not be afraid to say so," he told the audience at Christ Church.

"Let me be clear: I am not in any way saying that to have another faith - or no faith - is somehow wrong.

"I know and fully respect that many people in this country do not have a religion.

"And I am also incredibly proud that Britain is home to many different faith communities, who do so much to make our country stronger.

"But what I am saying is that the Bible has helped to give Britain a set of values and morals which make Britain what it is today."

Regarding West they left some parts of Christianity for modernity and they still consider themselves Christians.

Do you have some plans to make UK and Englishstan and try to build mosques ;)

this is the response i expected from an indian who had nothing left to save face lol.

What face saving??

You have nothing to debate :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom