What's new

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

Trisonics

BANNED
Reaction score
Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

The two suicide bombers who carried out the Moscow attack were thought to be part of a suicide squad trained in Pakistan's al-Qaeda strongholds sent to the capital to target the city's transport system.

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan - Telegraph

'Black Widow' suicide squad may have carried out Moscow bombing

Moscow airport bombers were part of suicide squad trained in Pakistan: Report | Karachi News.Net

Another thread was running talking on co operation between the 2 countries..

Russians are very particular about certain things and stubborn.

Hoping this news is just a rumour ...

Unbelievable!

Hope this news is false otherwise bad times ahead for our neighbors.

Pakistan can't do nothing in this case. The issue of terrorism is complicated and something Pakistan already dealing with.

Financial support to curb terrorism in Pakistan to Pakistan is the only way. :tup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

man some things are ridiculous and some things are so beyond, thats words cant convey such emotions lollzz

i smell some thing, as world is connecting every of its damn problem to pakistan, some thing is really fishy going on...

can you even imagine how far is moscow and isolated from pakistan??, pakistan doesnt even share borders with central asia, pakistan is not some lawless country where the world terrorism are planned and executed and heaven for all races trying to plan sabotage

next time we will hear IRA, RUF originating from pakistan

Last edited:
Another thread was running talking on co operation between the 2 countries..

Russians are very particular about certain things and stubborn.

Hoping this news is just a rumour ...

Ohh, yeah.

Let us see if Russia tries to pressurize us or even bad diplomatic manners from their side will not be tolerated.

Pakistan can't do nothing in this case. The issue of terrorism is complicated and something Pakistan already dealing with.

Financial support to curb terrorism in Pakistan to Pakistan is the only way. :tup:

Sorry but whats the point of financial support when people like Mumtaz Qadri are being openly hailed a hero? Even by some on this very forum !

Sorry but whats the point of financial support when people like Mumtaz Qadri are being openly hailed a hero? Even by some on this very forum !

Financial resources will enable military operations in their safe heavens. You have to keep hitting them, unfortunately Pakistan is not in a position to spend so much money in this case.

I am not gonna fall for that. Even if the terrorists were born or trained in Pakistan, then you cant call Pakistan involvement in it. Something more disgusting is the source of news, who are just 'Copy-Pasting' and not having proper check in it about what the actual situiation is like.

The trio accused in match fixing scandal is still doubtful, and our media were readily pointing at them where as, if I am correct, Rohit Sharma's case was much more easy and simple, with solid proves but the Indian media (like a truely responsible media) supported the culprit and the case was dissolved in thin air.

I dont like the attitude of our media and must improve their skills. They must investigate and make sure the news they are publishing is true.

Regards.

There is no solid proof these terrorists were trained in Pakistan, and even if they were, i'm not sorry about it. It has nothing to do with the average Pakistani.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom