What's new

More women respected in Pakistan than India: Report

In any scenario Indians loose to Pakistan, they stop winning. We should learn from our mistakes and help improve our societies. What I see is Indians will defend India even for negative issues.

We should learn from our mistakes and help improve our societies.

this is which u dont do at all.
and u claim that we loose at every field.thi is one only ,i can tell u thousands.

More women in Pakistan think that they are respected,as compared to India,the difference being only 2 %.What a ground breaking observation!!!

While the HDI of India is higher than Pakistan,that too marginally by a difference of 6 positions.....What a huge difference!!!!

And we are running a d1ck measuring contest based on that????!!!!Utterly disgusting....

When we quote anything against pakistan fromTOI,they term the reports as crap and unwarranted,and now they are doing same,i hate these doublestandards

In any scenario Indians loose to Pakistan, they stop winning. We should learn from our mistakes and help improve our societies. What I see is Indians will defend India even for negative issues.

you know the quality score of bharat rakshak and india defence forums:rofl:

What bullshit. Seriously, Pakistani hypocrisy is breathtaking. Here, we have a report from the ToI, which these guys keep criticizing and calling names, and now they are quick to jump and clap for this article.

In the streets of Peshawar one can hardly find women on the streets - men, men, men everywhere. Hardly like a typical Indian city. And India is ahead of Pakistan in almost every goddamn indicator that exists , not to mention people like Sonia Gandhi, Mayawati and hundreds of other female politicians.

and bharatis have guts to speak on our human rights, women rights, when their women themselves are not satisfied with bharatis

now i understood why sania bhabhi didnt marry a bharati :lol:

As expected an extremely childish post from you.

2 % more women in Pakistan feel respected than India. Big deal. That is because our women have set higher standards for the word Respect

Indian and Pakistani culture is different , hence the definition of respect also varies . There can be no comparison made . I believe if one is to go by the western concept of respect then Sri lankan women are probably the ones that are respected the most in South Asia.

Also don't resort to selective reading , the article also tells that India has higher overall life satisfaction than other south asian countries.

Ask any Indian woman if she would like to move to pakistan and you would love to see the terrified look at their faces.:lol:

I guess that is why your beloved Sania bhabhi refused to live in pakistan. ;)

Mayawati?? chhiiiii......

she wins elections by brainwashing ignorant people..dirty Dalit politics....personal opinion though....

Plz post credible source. Not 4m orange media. .bullsht article

As expected an extremely childish post from you.

2 % more women in Pakistan feel respected than India. Big deal. That is because our women have set higher standards for the word Respect

Do you have bus spaces for women? Even been to Pakistan?

'nuff said.

In Sindhi and Pukhtoon culture, women are considered the pride and gem of the families; gift from God. In India, it is not uncommon that males outnumber females due to abortion (oh no! It's a girl! let's kill her!). Seriously, ever wonder why your country has more men than women? Indian males make up majority of population in GCC countries (which push the ratio up- almost doubles in for counties like UAE).

The shame is on you, troll.

WE set a higher standard, atleast we don't have a rawaaj of women selling their body

Pakistan=
Female PM
Female Generals
Female Fighter pilots
Female police commandos
Female ministers
Females in all services
And the list goes on......

'nuff said.

In Sindhi and Pukhtoon culture, women are considered the pride and gem of the families; gift from God. In India, it is not uncommon that males outnumber females due to abortion (oh no! It's a girl! let's kill her!). Seriously, ever wonder why your country has more men than women? Indian males make up majority of population in GCC countries (which push the ratio up- almost doubles in for counties like UAE).

WE set a higher standard, atleast we don't have a rawaaj of women selling their body

WE GOT WHOLE DAMN BUS FOR WOMEN TROLL..GOOGLE URSELF.

specialwomen.jpg (image)

'nuff said.

Do not resort to name-calling and learn the definition of a troll. I was simply talking about the topic in hand.

Yes female foeticide is a problem in India as is the problem of honour killing in Pakistan. Pakistan has the highest incidence of honour killing per capita in the world.

I don't care about what sindhi and pashtun culture teach , keep that knowledge to yourself , every culture teaches its people to respect its women , tell me something new.

About the bus part , it has already been answered before and you couldn't give a decent reply.

Talking about our women's rawaaz, well the very fact that in India women can roam around freely wearing about they want , act and dance in movies qualifies as selling their bodies and prostitution in Pakiatan tells you the mentality of even the educated men in pakistan and how much freedom pakistani women have.Our women have set higher standards of freedom , that is why they expect more and that is why they are 2 % less satisfied than pakistani women.:rolleyes:

P.S- post reported for generalizing an entire race of people as pimps and prostitutes. Have some shame.

Back
Top Bottom