What's new

More than 450 Indian migrants dead in Qatar in 2012-2013

You don't care? Well, this reveals the true color of your skin, and the nature of the environment where you were brought up in.

No wonder, after all, you're just an Iraqi.
Don’t care about Yzd Khalifas drama about a group of people he hates.

There always be next, Mr. Copy-cats.
You schooled me you said so, I followed that advice, why blame me when you schooled me .. no logic.

Anyway enough of you trying to get back at me, it’s been settled regarding the Indian sarcasm sentence.

The bottomline is that as a filthy rich country, Qatar can certainly afford to provide more humane working conditions to the workers but they choose not to. No sane person could possibly defend this. Anyone want to prove me wrong?

Last edited:
Qatar is a very poor country.

Indians are the true rulers of Qatar. Just look at the late Emir. He was rumored to be half Indian. Apparently an Indian went to bed with his mother. True story. If you understood Arabic you could google it.

Right.........Is this an attempt at humor?

Jazeera is forced to cover some of the slavery just to protect themselves knowing it’s already exposed.

Can't watch the video. Says that I can't watch anti-Qatari videos.
JEW USA propaganda. That I know beforehand.

Im confused are you pro or anti Qatar, i mean you are allways talking how KSA should annex them whats going on there? :cheesy:

Yeah? How about Al Jazeera, do they also make propaganda?

Do some empathy man we are talking about poor people who beeing hold like slaves.

Can't watch the video. Says that I can't watch anti-Qatari videos.

JEW USA propaganda. That I know beforehand.

No, I am afraid that this is actually correct.

Whether correct or not, it has no relevance to the issue at hand.

Whether correct or not, it has no relevance to the issue at hand.

But Qatar is ruled by an Indian right now while we speak. He should take care of his own people. It is a very big shame.

Is India doing a good job taking care of the biggest number of poor people in the world which are located in India? How about the slaves that are used in India by Indians? I hear that India have the most modern day slaves today as well. How about that caste system? Is it finally going to get abolished?Poor Indian women. All that rape and the other things.:(

I also hear that many richer Indians use Indian child labor and that the White and blonde Aryan Northern Indians are looking down on the brave Southern Indians. :(

But Qatar is ruled by an Indian right now while we speak. He should take care of his own people. It is a very big shame.

Is India doing a good job taking care of the biggest number of poor people in the world which are located in India? How about the slaves that are used in India by Indians? I hear that India have the most modern day slaves today as well. How about that caste system? Is it finally going to get abolished?Poor Indian women. All that rape and the other things.:(

I also hear that many richer Indians use Indian child labor and that the White Aryan Northern Indians are looking down on the brave Southern Indians. :(

I know you're a troll but let's follow this logic to its end. Ok, I agree that India needs to address all of these problems. Now, do you agree that Qatar needs to address its problems?

Sorry. A neighbor just used my laptop while I was away and used it to troll my Facebook and PDF which was open.:frown::cry::tdown:

Back
Top Bottom