What's new

More than 450 Indian migrants dead in Qatar in 2012-2013

Both India and Qatar are at fault. The problem is that the world assumes that these middle eastern countries have humanity and this is a flawed assumption.
Now, there is a tipping point that has to be reached before the scum GOI decides to take action but in an ideal world, India should airlift its people out of Arabia and bomb the hell out of Qatar to teach them a lesson. Unfortunately, the world is not ideal.

I agree with everything but not the bombing thingy :/

Let's see what our Indian friends had to say about your supremacist outrageous comments, especially when it comes from an Iraqi.

@Cherokee @GR!FF!N
@Anonymos

My Indian friends, feel free to explain Yzd Khalifa what the meaning is of 'Sarcasm', after that I will be glad to inform you how Yzd feels about India.

Both India and Qatar are at fault. The problem is that the world assumes that these middle eastern countries have humanity and this is a flawed assumption.
Now, there is a tipping point that has to be reached before the scum GOI decides to take action but in an ideal world, India should airlift its people out of Arabia and bomb the hell out of Qatar to teach them a lesson. Unfortunately, the world is not ideal.

Whatever the condition of foreign workers/labourers in any Arab country, it is not unknown. If Indians or whoever flock to those country, go there, it is their choice, no one forcefully airlifts them. If there indeed is a problem, GOI can lodge a complain.

If you are so inclined to punish the Arabs for their so called inhuman treatment to Indians, provide all those people jobs in India. Provide India with all the dollars this people bring, and then go bomb whatever Arab country you want to.

In regards to GOI, beggars can't be choosers.

My Indian friends, feel free to explain Yzd Khalifa what the meaning is of 'Sarcasm', after that I will be glad to inform you how Yzd feels about India.

In case you didn't notice, people are dying, you dense.

No room is left for sarcasm.

In case you didn't notice, people are dying, you dense.

No room is left for sarcasm.

Yet you make fun of Iranians dieing because of the lack of medicine, why so hypocrite.

Now, more explanation, my comment was sarcasm to counter the idiotic statement :
Blame India for not taking care of it's citizens abroad.

Infact, doritos is defending the poor Indians in Qatar here, while you and blackeagle call them toiletcleaners daily.

I never made fun out if it. I only stated facts.

You on the other hand, view Indians in a negative way, make fun of them, and post such stupid comments at a time where you should either manage to keep your mouth shut or simply contribute to the subject.

Learn how to debate with adults, and then come back.
Yet you make fun of Iranians dieing because of the lack of medicine, why so hypocrite.

Now, more explanation, my comment was sarcasm to counter the idiotic statement :

Infact, doritos is defending the poor Indians in Qatar here, while you and blackeagle call them toiletcleaners daily.

I never made fun out if it. I only stated facts.

You on the other hand, view Indians in a negative way, make fun of them, and post such stupid comments at a time where you should either manage to keep your mouth shut or simply contribute to the subject.

Learn how to debate with adults, and then come back.

Do you want me to show the Indians how you talk about them or not ?

Simple yes or leave.

Do you want me to show the Indians how you talk about them or not ?

Simple yes or leave.

Are you trying to intimidate me with another baseless YouTube video?

I'm now asking you not to mock people for what they're going through, you're going through a lot.

I'm now asking you not to mock people for what they're going through, you're going through a lot.

I’m defending poor people with a statement using sarcasm to counter the idiotic statement by blackeagle, problem ?

I’m defending poor people with a statement using sarcasm to counter the idiotic statement by blackeagle, problem ?

Yes, the way you're asserting this sarcasm into this issue is utterly thrice sickening than his own original post, which Indian members replied to him about.

No body appointed you to defend the " poor " Indians, but no body accept you mocking their deads either!!!!

Yes, the way you're asserting this sarcasm into this issue is utterly thrice sickening than his own original post, which Indian members replied to him about.

No body appointed you to defend the " poor " Indians, but no body accept you mocking their deads either!!!!

Then cry 5000 rivers lol, don’t care.
I chose to do so, if you don’t like it report it and quit making drama about Indians which you insult and degrade daily, you don’t want me to bring evidence of the obvious.

Next...

calm down @Yzd
he was making fun of a comment blaming India, he didn't make fun at all of Indians

Sadly some people in Emirates , in Qatar, i could see how they treat some foreigners from East as slaves
In West they have plenty documentaries showing it

take care Yzd

You don't care? Well, this reveals the true color of your skin, and the nature of the environment where you were brought up in.

No wonder, after all, you're just an Iraqi.

Then cry 5000 rivers lol, don’t care.
I chose to do so, if you don’t like it report it and quit making drama about Indians which you insult and degrade daily, you don’t want me to bring evidence of the obvious.

Next...

There always be next, Mr. Copy-cats.

calm down @Yzd
he was making fun of a comment blaming India, he didn't make fun at all of Indians

Sadly some people in Emirates , in Qatar, i could see how they treat some foreigners from East as slaves
In West they have plenty documentaries showing it

take care Yzd

Sadly, the Iranians themselves treat non-Iranians like dirt. The UN itself reported and approved it bro. I'd encourage you to get our house in order first.

May the force be with you, too.

Back
Top Bottom