What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

I don't have the money to bribe Shi Yan, Chuan-Chao Wang, Hong-Xiang Zheng, Wei Wang, Zhen-Dong Qin, Lan-Hai Wei, Yi Wang, Xue-Dong Pan, Wen-Qing Fu, Yun-Gang He, Li-Jun Xiong, Wen -Fei Jin, Shi-Lin Li, Yu An, Hui Li, Li Jin.

Everyone knows you are a habitual liar who can't back up his own claims.

If you can't read Hanzi then don't bother discussing Chinese or Vietnamese history with me.

Also small wonder that Vietnamese fabricate their history since they can't eve read it...
Too many Chinese names there Keith, seems to suit your cause well.

I don't need to read your language or Chinese language; I read Viet and I have caught you fabricating/rewriting what Dai Viet Su Ky actually writes. I'm asking for countless claims that you have made; yet you have not been able to quote where Dai Viet Su Ky writes the b.s that you claim LOL

Too many Chinese names there Keith, seems to suit your cause well.

I don't need to read your language or Chinese language; I read Viet and I have caught you fabricating/rewriting what Dai Viet Su Ky actually writes. I'm asking for countless claims that you have made; yet you have not been able to quote where Dai Viet Su Ky writes the b.s that you claim LOL
This just shows your irrational hatred towards Chinese people.

I already shown why Vietnamese history books shouldn't be taken seriously as they are full of half truths and fabrications.

I don't know where Taylor,Li and other scholars got their information regardless you have credibility at all.

You'd better check my post Before! What Vietnam and China's argument in SCS has no relation with me, but what I am angry is the argument cannot become the excuse that killing innocent people. Ok, East Sea has said Vietnam people will never talk about IQ or somthing, but check what Viet wrote, which is really out of degree! People should show RIP for the innocents, not stay here and write Vietnam's ambition or high IQ! If you dont understand what I mean, no need to reply me.

Just ignore him. I respect most of Vietnamese members here. Like Viet, Eastsea and others. But not ViXuyen. This guy is a racist. Viet and others just want to voice what Vietnam think that they right. They don't hate the Ethic, just disagree with the government of PRC. But ViXuyen, maybe he hate Chinese Ethic like Hitler hate Jews.

only chinse say that they are high IQ people, higher than Jews.

Viets share O2b Chromosomes cluster with North Asia people (Mongoloid race), Chinese dont have it.
Chinese members say Chinese iq higher than viets.

Just ignore him. I respect most of Vietnamese members here. Like Viet, Eastsea and others. But not ViXuyen. This guy is a racist. Viet and others just want to voice what Vietnam think that they right. They don't hate the Ethic, just disagree with the government of PRC. But ViXuyen, maybe he hate Chinese Ethic like Hitler hate Jews.

NiceGuy sometimes so rude ... too ...

We, Vietnamese, just want to join the forum to share the thinking ...
Dispute, conflict, ... raised from the misunderstand, brainwashed acts of the govt., ...

Anyway, we tell whatever we think that's true. Then opposers could share to their people what we really think and know.
Don't try to make up the news.

---------------
Bolo , this guy tried to teach Vietnamese for something he didnot know well

The tank has one big star. That's Vietnamese tank. Some advice for viet. If you want people to take your photos seriously , it has to have a source and proper cataloging data. Otherwise, i'll take it with ten ton of salt.
xe_tng_tQ_b_ta_bn_gc__Bn_Sy.jpg

Xe_tng_TQ_b_ta_bt_sng.jpg

Actually that's is Chinese tanks with Eight-One in flag. But he done the lesson to us as above.
And until now still no Sorry or confirm he's wrong ...

20090603-221038-pic-358681028_s640x435.jpg

Type_62_tank_-_above.jpg

Last edited:
Modern warfare is not indicative of whether you have a 'true' samurai culture or not. If your government say you are at war with a nation, you are at war. We are seeing an extreme right wing government now in Japan trying to override its surrender agreement and constitution to rearm.
Japan is and always will be an opportunist waiting for a sign of weakness from its east Asian neighbor to invade. Japan is a rock with a big population with limited resources. Expansion into Chinese mainland has always been their goal since unification.

Well, what you should aware is just their ultra nationalist faction, not their people. When this ultra nationalist has lost their power, you should forgive Japan. Or do you want to exterminate them to the last one? Come on, are you really want to be the next Hitler?

NiceGuy sometimes so rude ... too ...

We, Vietnamese, just want to join the forum to share the thinking ...
Dispute, conflict, ... raised from the misunderstand, brainwashed acts of the govt., ...

Anyway, we tell whatever we think that's true. Then opposers could share to their people what we really think and know.
Don't try to make up the news.

Ah I forgot to write your name, BoQ77 friend :D Although sometime I like to argue with you

Chinese members say Chinese iq higher than viets.

Why won't you fellow PDF from China and Vietnam go to IQ test center to test your IQ together, rather than debate such pointless thing here? Then, just compare who is the winner, LOL. Everyone of you can go to Indonesia and test your IQ in our IQ test center. While here, you can enjoy our hospitality and sightseeing the Indonesia scenery. I guaranteed, after enjoying Indonesia, you can answer the test at your best capability :)

Last edited:
Keith, you must be pissed that I unmasked your lies. You lie for the Chinese to make a living and I can easily see that by all the b.s that you published. You can fool others but you ain't fooling me.......Keith

Y-Chromosome Evidence for a Northward Migration of Modern Humans into Eastern Asia during the Last Ice Age
Fool, why are you posting something from 1999? Out of africa is not widely accepted as new research have proven Neanderthal already existed in other parts of the world before some homo erectus from Africa migtrated to some of these places.

I just disagree with Grand Historian ... any thread he joined he turned them into history discussion ...
Grand Historian, you could create your stand alone thread for history ...

I just disagree with Grand Historian ... any thread he joined he turned them into history discussion ...

What are you expect, he is the "Grand Historian" :) But I like to read more of his history posts. Maybe he can give me some lecture on history too, history is one of my favorite subject :)

Well, what you should aware is just their ultra nationalist faction, not their people. When this ultra nationalist has lost their power, you should forgive Japan. Or do you want to exterminate them to the last one? Come on, are you really want to be the next Hitler?

Ah I forgot to write your name, BoQ77 friend :D Although sometime I like to argue with you

Why won't you fellow PDF from China and Vietnam go to IQ test center to test your IQ together, rather than debate such pointless thing here? Then, just compare who is the winner, LOL. Everyone of you can go to Indonesia and test your IQ in our IQ test center. While here, you can enjoy our hospitality and sightseeing the Indonesia scenery.
I never wrote anywhere about exterminating Japanese. I said we should not forget and forgive so easily. I wonder how forgiving you be if a thief broke in your house, raped and killed your wife, daughter and slaughtered your little baby. forgive and forget?

I never wrote anywhere about exterminating Japanese. I said we should not forget and forgive so easily. I wonder how forgiving you be if a thief broke in your house, raped and killed your wife, daughter and slaughtered your little baby. forgive and forget?

Yes, Imperial Japanese Army was so cruel. Not only in China, but also in Indonesia. But now the question is, what do you expect from Japan? Compensation? Yes, they must pay the compensation. After that? Do you wish to kill, rape and kill their wife, like what they did in WW2? So tell me, what are you expecting from the Japanese so you can satisfied with your revenge? I think, as long as they are in their current policy (Pacifist policy), it's okay for me. The problem is only their right wing and ultra nationalist faction. I think you should focus on their right wing rather than Japanese in general. it is easier if you condemn Abe as the symbol of Japanese right wing and ultra nationalist rather than condemn the whole Japan as the devil that you must exterminate.

You can argue that Abe want become like Hitler, who bring the current Japan into the war mongering Japan in WW2. But if you condemn all the Japanese, it means you're Hitler. Because what? Hitler hate all Jews just because a Jew killed his mother (or father) when they slept in front of this Jew shop. Now, how big is your hatred, and what do you expect for the Japanese so you can satisfied with your hatred?

Tell your compatriots to stop bringing up Baiyue and Van Lang.

Yes, Imperial Japanese Army was so cruel. Not only in China, but also in Indonesia. But now the question is, what do you expect from Japan? Compensation? Yes, they must pay the compensation. After that? Do you wish to kill, rape and kill their wife, like what they did in WW2? So tell me, what are you expecting from the Japanese so you can satisfied with your revenge? I think, as long as they are in their current policy (Pacifist policy), it's okay for me. The problem is only their right wing and ultra nationalist faction. I think you should focus on their right wing rather than Japanese in general. it is easier if you condemn Abe as the symbol of Japanese right wing and ultra nationalist rather than condemn the whole Japan as the devil that you must exterminate.

You can argue that Abe want become like Hitler, who bring the current Japan into the war mongering Japan in WW2. But if you condemn all the Japanese, it means you're Hitler. Because what? Hitler hate all Jews just because a Jew killed his mother (or father) when they slept in front of this Jew shop. Now, how big is your hatred, and what do you expect for the Japanese so you can satisfied with your hatred?
I don't think you understand why China hate Japan, you really not.
you talk about Compensation, very ridiculous, Chinese want that from Japan, Chinese government has abondon that more than 50 years ago, we need it? you think we need material compensation from it?

What we need is Japanese and Japan government should introspect their atrocity, accept it and sincerely repent, is it too much? I don't know how deep Japan hurt you, maybe you can forgive them, but I can't, before, many countries hurt and invade us, why is Japan? We don't forgive Japanese and Japan, that's our Chinese fault? have you thought the reason?

You talk about we should forcus on their right wing( In fact, China government do the thing), rather normal Japanese, I have different opinion, many people think the mistake was made by personal or few "elite", take Japan as example, Invasion on China was made by Japanese right wing, shouldn't criticise normal Japanese, my question is where is these right wing from? why the right wing can exist? as a democratic country or country, why they can be in the power? If the country invade others, or do something to others, that's national act of state, if you success, the people of winner will benefit from it directly or in directly, if fail, all be attributed to small part of right wing?

Different race will cultivate the corresponding culture, different culture also will cultivate corresponding leader and elite, why hitler and Yamamoto Isoroku come from German and Japan, it is not only the individual behavior.

I can forgive Japanese, but the premise they can introspect their atrocity sincerely, not just talk, show their action, If not, I will not, and my view on Japan also very simple, If they invade China and kill my people again, rooting the japanese race out.

You can argue that Abe want become like Hitler, who bring the current Japan into the war mongering Japan in WW2. But if you condemn all the Japanese, it means you're Hitler. Because what? Hitler hate all Jews just because a Jew killed his mother (or father) when they slept in front of this Jew shop.
I don't think you understand why China hate Japan, you really not.
you talk about Compensation, very ridiculous, Chinese want that from Japan, Chinese government has abondon that more than 50 years ago, we need it? you think we need material compensation from it?

What we need is Japanese and Japan government should introspect their atrocity, accept it and sincerely repent, is it too much? I don't know how deep Japan hurt you, maybe you can forgive them, but I can't, before, many countries hurt and invade us, why is Japan? We don't forgive Japanese and Japan, that's our Chinese fault? have you thought the reason?

You talk about we should forcus on their right wing( In fact, China government do the thing), rather normal Japanese, I have different opinion, many people think the mistake was made by personal or few "elite", take Japan as example, Invasion on China was made by Japanese right wing, shouldn't criticise normal Japanese, my question is where do these right wing from? why the right wing can exist? as a democratic country or country, why they can be in the power? If the country invade others, or do something to others, that's national act of state, if you success, the people of winner will benefit from it directly or in directly, if fail, all be attributed to small part of right wing.

Different race will cultivate the corresponding culture, different culture also will cultivate corresponding leader and elite, why hitler and Yamamoto Isoroku come from German and Japan, it is not only the individual behavior.

I can forgive Japanese, but the premise they can introspect their atrocity sincerely, not just talk, show their action, If not, I will not, and my view on Japan also very simple, If they invade China and kill my people again, rooting the japanese race out.
In addition, they must acknowledge their atrocities and stop their revisionist history.

Back
Top Bottom