What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

If I'm rule China I will find a way to force Vietnamese to turn this protest into a revolution
Why should they? China paid the damage and it created more money for japan. The only ones who suffered were poor chinese people whose car got smashed.

Chinese poor but they owned the Japanese car?

There is a corrupt government control everything in Vietnam, these corrupt government control the military, they won't allow anyone to toppled their ruling of the country.

Keep dreaming and fooling urself, Mr Ah Q, who cares. :pop:

Chinese poor but they owned the Japanese car?
Forgot poor Chinese kids frozen and starve to death in the trash bin while no VN kid die like that ??

Keep dreaming and fooling urself, Mr Ah Q, who cares. :pop:

Forgot poor Chinese kids frozen and starve to death in the trash bin while no VN kid die like that ??

You meant Vietnam is richer than China?

China force Vietnam into the corner their placement of oil rig.

If I'm rule China I will find a way to force Vietnamese to turn this protest into a revolution
Hey dummy, these protesters are protesting China, do you even know that ? LOL You should pray that this protest will scale down or else your 1.3 million Chinese brenthens in Vietnam are really in a lot of trouble

You chinaclows are a bunch of masturbators, we have always been more united when it's come to combating the same enemy LOL

There is a corrupt government control everything in Vietnam, these corrupt government control the military, they won't allow anyone to toppled their ruling of the country.

Tianmen Square didn't collapse the communist China when China was starving, how the heck as of now Chinese want to revolt against the government with China economy 2nd in the world, most of Chinese live a better life.

The stronger communist government will get higher approval. Now most Russians miss USSR, and they love it more the current Russian Federation.

If CPC is weak and incompetent, and it didn't pull China out of the hellhole, then most Chinese people probably won't have any emotional attachment to it.

But the thing is different, most Chinese are proud of CPC's achievement and they have witnessed the degeneration of USSR into the Russian Federation. They will not turn against CPC no matter the dissatisfaction on some issues.

Hey dummy, these protesters are protesting China, do you even know that ? LOL You should pray that this protest will scale down or else your 1.3 million Chinese brenthens in Vietnam are really in a lot of trouble

You chinaclows are a bunch of masturbators, we have always been more united when it's come to combating the same enemy LOL

Don't be upset and all heated up, just the reality Vietnamese population want to topple the communist for a long time. Protest China will make China backdown? No shit you ain't.

Are you plan to genocite Vietnam-Chinese because the action of China?

Don't be upset and all heated up, just the reality Vietnamese population want to topple the communist for a long time. Protest China will make China backdown? No shit you ain't.
Are you getting nervous that this anti-China protest has expanded worldwide now? Viet restaurants now don't even serve chinaman

Viet inside Vietnam and worldwide are protesting China and you chinaclowns are dreaming that the protesters are going to turn against our own Viet government LOL You chinaclowns don't live in reality, ya'll like in your "china dream"

Are you getting nervous that this anti-China protest has expanded worldwide now? Viet restaurants now don't even serve chinaman

Viet inside Vietnam and worldwide are protesting China and you chinaclowns are dreaming that the protesters are going to turn against our own Viet government LOL You chinaclowns don't live in reality, ya'll like in your "china dream"

Nobody care Vietnamese protest against China, I'm sure don't, most African nation don't, Russian don't, Pakistan, Bangadesh don't.

Are you plan to genocite Vietnam-Chinese because the action of China?
that's why I told you. The more aggressive China is, the more the Viet government will turn a blind eye and let these protestors do whatever they want. We Viets might not like our government but when it's come to killing chinaman, we're very united in ALL fronts.

You meant Vietnam is richer than China?

China force Vietnam into the corner their placement of oil rig.
I dont mean that, what I mean is: China is not strong enough to defeat VN, and China also dont rich enough to take control of Vn economy:pop:

China should take care of its frozen and starving kids than wasting money in the conflict with VN.

Who care about Vietnam get into a conflict with China for land and resource, tell me any nation in this world without any vest interest in SCS would care because Vietnam and China fight for the right to explore the oil in the deep sea.

that's why I told you. The more aggressive China is, the more the Viet government will turn a blind eye and let these protestors do whatever they want. We Viets might not like our government but when it's come to killing chinaman, we're very united in ALL fronts.

You intimated the minority live in Vietnam to scare China?

Why do you have so much wet dream? It's a big thing in your country, it's nothing else in China and in the world. Who the hell are you thinking to be, the real rule maker? You ppl are even protesting, in China, we take this for after dinner joke. You little Vietnamese smudge....

Just a little move by China, but it caused fear and horror for you whole nation, that's what all you have, kid, face it. Do not ever take other country's voice for real, a show never lacks audience who can make any comment, but they won't do anything.

Last edited:
I dont mean that, what I mean is: China is not strong enough to defeat VN, and China also dont rich enough to take control of Vn economy:pop:

China should take care of its frozen and starving kids than wasting money in the conflict with VN.

They not strong enough but they dare Vietnam to shoot at the oil rig.

Who care about Vietnam get into a conflict with China for land and resource, tell me any nation in this world without any vest interest in SCS would care because Vietnam and China fight for the right to explore the oil in the deep sea.

You intimated the minority live in Vietnam to scare China?

Vietnam has bad economy since the 2008 crisis, so they are now trying to drift the attention of the bad economic performance with those shows.

They not strong enough but they dare Vietnam to shoot at the oil rig.
Hey, r u living in jungle ?? do u know the international law on sea ?? We can not shoot ur oil rig if ur men dont shoot us first.

Vietnam has bad economy since the 2008 crisis, so they are now trying to drift the attention of the bad economic performance with those shows.
Maybe, and fighting against China can make more US investment flow to VN :pop:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom