What's new

More of world's poor live in India : Guardian/UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope.. i'll still like to bash India and Indians, cuz they are Poor, cuz their poverty line is 12 INR which is not enough to live..

I feel for people dying of hunger.. its a painful death

At least we die quick!.. Boom!! and its done..
you feel for poor indians,well then instead of blabbering your brains out and boring us please donate some money to a NGO. It will help poor and starved indians a lot.

5 years before, please give me your GDP and PPP stats of that time, and yeah you are taking danny boyle's peice of sh!t too seriously, cant blame you, your opinion about us hardly matters.

You can get the readings from the net, but anyways, here's something for you to ponder.. see the downfall after 2007 (current government)

Here's the Pakistan's Chart: Pakistan GDP

Rest of your post.. So True..

you feel for poor indians,well then instead of blabbering your brains out and boring us please donate some money to a NGO. It will help poor and starved indians a lot.

You missed the sarcasm mate :P.. better luck next time..

Oh btw, what happened to that booming economy?

Your GDP aint promising sir.

per capita GDP in India and Pakistan is not much different.

the difference is that the wealth gap in India is much greater. You find super rich in India and only rich in Pakistan. Pakistan has spread the wealth better even though corruption in both countries is high.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

And there lies the answer for your problem.

i didnt say it wasnt. it does the same in any country. war = bad.

Your GDP aint promising sir.

Oh really? :P.. was that the point here sir?.. please do compare the PCI for Pakistan and India in the year 1998.. you'll be amazed..

oh and wait.. leme tell you.. it was BEFORE WoT.. so you might not want to look at it..

I would suggest you to read from first page.. instead of starting your own ranting spree.. This has been discussed in previous pages.

I raised the question from the post that you wrote.. so now don't talk about reading previous posts.. I know you don't have answers.

per capita GDP in India and Pakistan is not much different.

the difference is that the wealth gap in India is much greater. You find super rich in India and only rich in Pakistan. Pakistan has spread the wealth better even though corruption in both countries is high.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

i didnt say it wasnt. it does the same in any country. war = bad.

Dude we have the biggest Middle income range. That is why we are the biggest consumers of all goods. A person with feeble brain can understand this simple fact. Not that all the goods manufactured and produced are all bought by the elite few super rich.

You missed the sarcasm mate :P.. better luck next time..

Oh btw, what happened to that booming economy?
yeah i forgot, a man who cant help his nation in need definately cant help his poor neighbours.

Dude we have the biggest Middle income range. That is why we are the biggest consumers of all goods. A person with feeble brain can understand this simple fact. Not that all the goods manufactured and produced are all bought by the elite few super rich.

some simple mathematics will prove you wrong.

if India has more super rich than Pakistan, and India has a greater percentage of people on the starvation line, you cannot have a better wealth distribution than Pakistan, whatever lies your figures come out with.

It is impossible.

I raised the question from the post that you wrote.. so now don't talk about reading previous posts.. I know you don't have answers.

That answer has already been given, hence the suggestion to read from start..

Oh really? :P.. was that the point here sir?.. please do compare the PCI for Pakistan and India in the year 1998.. you'll be amazed..

oh and wait.. leme tell you.. it was BEFORE WoT.. so you might not want to look at it..

it was from 1970 that your economy started falling, your GDP in 80s were bit higher than India and since 90s gap b/w the GDP is increasing with India leading beyond comparison...

well only fools think about past, this is 2011 not 1998 brother.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom