What's new

More of world's poor live in India : Guardian/UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh typical self pity.. we do not blame anyone else for our problems, its a GLOBAL fact that Pakistan was FORCED into Soviet-Afghan war, just like it is FORCED into WoT.. and we are working towards sorting it out..

So when you bash us, you forget that there are things which we can bash you on too??.. gareban main jhanknay ki aadat dalo bhai ji!!! It'll help ease off your tension..

Pakistan is always forced into everything dude, thats what you guys cry about everytime, sorry not buying that stupid argument. Pakistan has never stood on its feet so yes people will always run over you. You always want to rely on some country and become someone's "Israel". Your happy to be that then they cry when you are pushed into doing something. India stood on its feet in 1947 and we have taken our own path, unlike Pakistan. Yes we have poor people but we are not in denial mode about them, India has lifted millions out of poverty since the 90's and with time we will pull more out. On the other hand I am not even sure if Pakistan will be there after 10 years, thats the state of your country, even Bangladesh, the people who Pakistanis considered subhuman pre 1971, is better off today. Stop criticizing India, because its not going to get you anywhere. Work on your country and maybe you will get somewhere.

with 50% peopel BPL and lack of proper electricity and power supply and with increase in these poverty level, its so difficult for the common pakistani to live in this hell (considering terrorism factor)...

BBC News - The ultimate tragedy of poverty in Pakistan

Pathetic attempt! thats all it is..

BTW, what does it proves? that a person committed suicide after killing his own children? ONE?? shall i start digging how many girls have became prostitutes in India, how many people have sold their children? how many girls are Giving birth to sell children, how many are breaking limbs of their children to use them as beggars? how many committed suicide?

Shall i?

Sorry mate, you have to come a LONG way before you talk about others.. we deteriorated in last 5 years from a place where you are dreaming of reaching yet.. when you reach 22.3% poverty line and that also with $1.25 as poverty limit, then talk with us..

As far as Pakistan is concerned, only couple of hard years more..

BTW, what does it proves? that a person committed suicide after killing his own children? ONE?? shall i start digging how many girls have became prostitutes in India, how many people have sold their children? how many girls are Giving birth to sell children, how many are breaking limbs of their children to use them as beggars? how many committed suicide?

Shall i?

Sorry mate, you have to come a LONG way before you talk about others.. we deteriorated in last 5 years from a place where you are dreaming of reaching yet.. when you reach 22.3% poverty line and that also with $1.25 as poverty limit, then talk with us..

just you should accept that poverty and crimes are increasing at an alarming rate in Pakistan...

better worry about that,,

Another India bashing thread based on

mpis.jpg

2005 data ?? ... good going guys.. :what:

http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Country-Brief-India.pdf

Ahhhh typical self pity.. we do not blame anyone else for our problems, its a GLOBAL fact that Pakistan was FORCED into Soviet-Afghan war, just like it is FORCED into WoT..

Why is it so easy for everyone to FORCE you into anything without your WISH? What if someone force you to jump in the well? That's a stupid argument to cover failures.

@Topic.. yes we have poverty issue and we're trying to resolve it.

See? How easy it was to accept the reality?

@desiman: Thats what iam saying, just because india is developing greatly, pakistanis bring this poverty issue, and their argument :'you are still a third world hole','see the reality'. No need to take such pains indians are not delusional, we know whats happening around us, pakistan badly needs its people to think towards it not towards india lol ,and then they give epic suggestions to us like 'apne gireban mein jhaank ker dekh'.

just you should accept that poverty and crimes are increasing at an alarming rate in Pakistan...

Their government hasnt even released poverty figures since 3 years .
The estimates are that their poverty rate has increased to 43% from 17%

Pakistan is always forced into everything dude, thats what you guys cry about everytime, sorry not buying that stupid argument. Pakistan has never stood on its feet so yes people will always run over you. You always want to rely on some country and become someone's "Israel". Your happy to be that then they cry when you are pushed into doing something. India stood on its feet in 1947 and we have taken our own path, unlike Pakistan. Yes we have poor people but we are not in denial mode about them, India has lifted millions out of poverty since the 90's and with time we will pull more out. On the other hand I am not even sure if Pakistan will be there after 10 years, thats the state of your country, even Bangladesh, the people who Pakistanis considered subhuman pre 1971, is better off today. Stop criticizing India, because its not going to get you anywhere. Work on your country and maybe you will get somewhere.

There you go again :P.. are we talking about existence of Pakistan in next decade?.. we are talking about poverty.. which you have accepted.. thats good.. and if you have read my previous posts to another poster.. i appreciated the efforts you are making in the right direction..

I just hate when people start talking about one thing or the other when confronted..

Pakistan has got the problems and i don't deny them, thats the sole reason Pakistani Nation doesn't want any Aid from anyone, and we have been saying this all along.. its just the corrupt politicians and governments, we never got the chance to develop a system, nearly 40 years we spent in martial law.. anyways, thats issue for some other thread..

Pakistan's poverty ratio has increased in last 3-5 years.. yes.. but it is still not unbearable, we can return easily..

I was appreciating the efforts and some J@ckA$$ started bashing without even reading..

nope.. i'll still like to bash India and Indians, cuz they are Poor, cuz their poverty line is 12 INR which is not enough to live..

I feel for people dying of hunger.. its a painful death

At least we die quick!.. Boom!! and its done..

Shall i?

5 years before, please give me your GDP and PPP stats of that time, and yeah you are taking danny boyle's peice of sh!t too seriously, cant blame you, your opinion about us hardly matters.

Why is it so easy for everyone to FORCE you into anything without your WISH? What if someone force you to jump in the well? That's a stupid argument to cover failures.

@Topic.. yes we have poverty issue and we're trying to resolve it.

See? How easy it was to accept the reality?

I would suggest you to read from first page.. instead of starting your own ranting spree.. This has been discussed in previous pages.

I'm Malaysian, dude :lol: My grandmother on my dad's side is Chinese, hence the Hong Kong flag. I've been to Hong Kong before and all i can say is no complaints.. it's a fascinating vibrant city.. One of the best in the world :partay:

Bro u visited which places in India nd did u like it. Ya India is still a developng kntry but at th same time th most fascinating kntry in th world hugely diverse nd things tat u wil experience in India wil b hard 2 experience in elcewhere in th world. But still India has 2 do a lot 2 eradicate th poverty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom