What's new

More Chinese boots near Doklam

LOL at India's humiliation! :rofl:

First you said Doklam was Bhutan territory ,

We still say so :partay:

PLA should leave. After Ladakh a$$ kicking, you said IA will retreat but PLA should leave too. Now that PLA built bunkers and roads in Doklam, you say the road should not go up to the stand-off point. After PLA finishes the road to Bhutan, then you will say no PLA roads in Delhi... what a shupa powa!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I am afraid you guys have to come up with much more than Sun Tzu art of warning warfare for Delhi roads :D

Tell them how does he follow abusers on Twitter with pics.

laughingTV.png

Modiji is naked before Chinese masters beaten by Xi Jinping's lathi! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hundred blows of goldsmith is comparable to one blow of ironsmith .
and i am sure chinese government does not follow instructions from global times as they are sane and understand the repercussions of crossing the line against a nuclear power country like Bharat .
moreover they will also not like to take the ironsmith's one big blow as well which i know my country and my armed forces are very well capable off .
look at the language you use while commenting . are you a civilized person ?

The point to be noted here is

1) Indian army still have presence in doklam few meters away from the standoff point
2) Chinese haven't started the road construction again on the standoff point

if you guys start it on the standoff point We will stop it again and you guys can start your merciless warnings all over again :lol:

How is India going to stop it this time without starting a war. The Chinese troops are there this time. Unless India wants to start a war, China will build this road according to their original intention.

And India will not start a war over the road.

How is India going to stop it this time without starting a war. The Chinese troops are there this time. Unless India wants to start a war, China will build this road according to their original intention.

Through this

Through this

Is that a warning? ;)

When will India show us your shupa powa instead of unilaterally retreating after an a$$ kicking in Ladakh? :lol::lol::lol:

India did not even do anything against Pakistan when Delhi politicians were slaughtered by trained gunmen! All they can do is boast about how they will get revenge next time :rofl:

:lol:

Indians do not feel humiliation ... they were born immune to it.

care to explain?

Nah, I won't care to. Except a few, majority of yous here have brains wired in a certain way (maybe Hanuman way) that normal humans can neither reason with nor explain anything to meaningfully.

Nah, I won't care to. Except a few, majority of yous here have brains wired in a certain way (maybe Hanuman way) that normal humans can neither reason with nor explain anything to meaningfully.

Well that's probably the reason why Indians succeed as CEO's of major MNC's and Pakistanis head some of the major Terrorist organizations. If that's how normal you want us to be, spare us of your reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom