What's new

More Chinese boots near Doklam

This thread made it clear that Chinese are too scared to start road building in Doklam standoff area. Instead they are building at another area.

reminds me of those days when our Indian members were jumping on false propaganda by their Govt.

First you said Doklam is Bhutan territory and you are protecting Bhutan. After your unilateral retreat and PLA fortified Doklam, now you say Doklam is Chinese territory:omghaha:

Before you said China withdrew our construction equipment. Now it turns out to be a lie to cover up Modi's humiliation at Doklam. :lol:

Do you know what road re-laying on the Chinese side means? It means the Chinese are re-laying the road, not Bhutanese or Indians re-laying the road. The location of the road is stated plainly: in Doklam "not far from the stand-off point." :rofl:

The point to be noted here is

1) Indian army still have presence in doklam few meters away from the standoff point
2) Chinese haven't started the road construction again on the standoff point

if you guys start it on the standoff point We will stop it again and you guys can start your merciless warnings all over again :lol:

What happened to that phantom agreement, alleged by Hindus, that China would stop construction in Doklam? Either there was no agreement, or agreements with Hindus are so cheap and meaningless and that they don't need to be adhered to.

For Hindus, the humiliation never ends.
I bet you are not Chines. When you guys mention word Hindu and try to abuse Hindu religion then I can smell you are only from other neighbourhood but not China. So please don't pretend to be Chines.

This thread made it clear that Chinese are too scared to start road building in Doklam standoff area. Instead they are building at another area.

At least a couple of official sources admitted that they were uncomfortable about the Chinese presence and activities on the plateau. “It is not status quo ante,” an official said. “Ideally, they should withdraw the troops and equipment,” he said.

This paragraph was published in "The Hindu" and they are referring to Indian officials(sitting up there may be) i guess.I leave upto you what you understand from this.

1) Indian army still have presence in doklam few meters away from the standoff point

if you guys start it on the standoff point We will stop it again and you guys can start your merciless warnings all over again :lol:
That is correct

:pop:

Oops. Indians? You didn't see that coming did you?
Didn't see what! Don't fantasize, this is not good for your brain.

China always patrolled doklam since the 50s .

So the standoff was not over chinese troop presence but them building a road in an area, something they have still been unable to restart.

This paragraph was published in "The Hindu" and they are referring to Indian officials(sitting up there may be) i guess.I leave upto you what you understand from this.

Wow! Even Indian Air Force Chief BS Dhanoa agrees there is a problem after the Doklam standoff being over.

I quote him:

On the Doklam border crisis, he said Chinese forces are still deployed in Chumbi Valley. "I expect that they withdraw as summer exercise gets over," he said

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...hanoa-pakistan-nuclear-strikes/1/1061991.html

On above true account as narrated by Indian media, India Today; Indians be like:

tenor.gif

@Feng Leng

Last edited:
China always patrolled doklam since the 50s .

So the standoff was not over chinese troop presence but them building a road in an area, something they have still been unable to restart.
"It's not status quo ante" officials said.

You are saying it is...

LOL at India's humiliation! :rofl:

First you said Doklam was Bhutan territory, PLA should leave. After Ladakh a$$ kicking, you said IA will retreat but PLA should leave too. Now that PLA built bunkers and roads in Doklam, you say the road should not go up to the stand-off point. After PLA finishes the road to Bhutan, then you will say no PLA roads in Delhi... what a shupa powa!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I bet you are not Chines. When you guys mention word Hindu and try to abuse Hindu religion then I can smell you are only from other neighbourhood but not China. So please don't pretend to be Chines.
What else would you expect here in PDF, many of them are false flage troller but sadly they don't get banned.

Back
Top Bottom