What's new

Mongoloids does not exist in India, Nepal

ManUNITEDglory

Reaction score
1) There is no such thing as genetically and racially pure Mongoloids in South Asia unless he is a ethnic Chinese or East Asian. Mongoloids do not exist in South Asia only Mongoloid looking South Asians.

2) Mongoloid were never native to South Asia. The lands that the Mongoloids in South Asia have today originally belonged to a Dravidian or Australoid groups, before Mongoloid invaded their lands or assimilated them.

3) Original Mongoloid migrated to South Asia from their real ancestral lands such as modern day China's Yunnan, Tibet, Burma as nomads.

Most Northeast Indians are only genetically 65% East Asian and 35% South Asian which is totally different to a Chinese who are 100% East Asian and 0% South Asian genetically . Most Nepalese look more closer to Indians, some are mixed and some are Mongoloid but even the Mongoloid Nepalese are mixed heavily in genetics.

12863_2004_198_MOESM20_ESM.png

Demographics also show Nepals population majority population are Caucasoid South Asians and mixed, the Mongoloids only make up a minority.

There's no such thing as pure Mongoloids in South Asia

More or less, I compare Nepalese people with three 3 different types

83% South Asian / 17% East Asian are something to Turkish

58% South Asian / 42% East Asian are something similar to Uzbeks

30% South Asian / 70% East Asian are something to Kazakhs.

If there was really Mongoloids in South Asia than there DNA would be 100% red.
2wfqmwn.jpg

For example Kazakhs are 70% Mongoloid on average but even they look like this. You can only say he is a Mongoloid looking Kazakh but not a racially Mongoloid Kazakh the same goes for the Nepalese who look Mongoloid.

p4040144.jpg

I've been to Nepal and most of them look like these.

IMG_5324.JPG

A 58% South Asian, 42% Mongoloid Nepalese look typically like this

ba841cc07934b508458a7faea62141a8--film-industry-nepal.jpg

A 83% South Asian, 13% Mongoloid Nepalese look like this
maxresdefault.jpg

A 30% South Asian, 70% Mongoloid Nepalese look like this

samragye-rl-shah.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know much about racial matters, but when I see a Northeast Indian or Burmese etc. I don't consider them to be East Asian.

They are more like Southeast Asians.

Not that the rest of the world can tell the difference, nor would they care. Whenever they see someone with the slightest East Asian features, they just call them Chinese.

For example, see what the Indians call their own NE Indians in their slang, they call them "chini" or "chinki".

there are only three races in the worl, the africans, the caucasians and the mongols

I don't know much about racial matters, but when I see a Northeast Indian or Burmese etc. I don't consider them to be East Asian.

They are more like Southeast Asians.

Not that the rest of the world can tell the difference, nor would they care. Whenever they see someone with the slightest East Asian features, they just call them Chinese. See what the Indians call NE Indians in their slang.

Burmese are genetically 88% Mongoloid and 11% South Asian.
Northeast Indians have 3x the South Asian admixture that Burmese have.

There many Uyghurs in Southern Xinjiang's China look Caucasoid or almost pure Caucasoid but doesn't mean Uyghurs are pure racially Caucasoid, many of them just happen to be 60-70% Caucasoid and look racially Caucasoid but are far from pure Caucasoid in DNA.

34t6cd5.jpg

there are only three races in the worl, the africans, the caucasians and the mongols

There are also the types of races that inbetween. There are African-Caucasian mix and Mongoloid-Caucasian mix. The more Caucasian blood the more Caucasian you look.

Ussually a Mongoloid with less than 50% Mongoloid won't be looking Mongoloid because the other side genetics overall dominates the physical appearance.

Last edited:
There are also the types of races that inbetween. There are African-Caucasian mix and Mongoloid-Caucasian mix. The more Caucasian blood the more Caucasian you look.

Ussually a Mongoloid with less than 50% Mongoloid won't be looking Mongoloid because the other side genetics overall dominates the physical appearance.

i was just reflecting on his south asian race which doesnt exist, yes south asians are different from other, but essentially i dont think there is a dravidian race. i think indian race is essentially a caucasian race.

For example, see what the Indians call their own NE Indians in their slang, they call them "chini" or "chinki".

They would say the same thing to Kazakhs. Genetically Kazakhs are only 70% Mongoloid/30% Caucasoid but because their predominate Mongoloid it can result in overall Mongoloid appearance. Even with eye color, hair color almost all of them have pure Mongoloid/or very predominate Mongoloid phenotypes. For most Indians these people would also just be chinki or Chinese.

opposition%20protestors%20at%20gate%20to%20White%20House.5.jpg

32zmmbt.jpg

You can see the same effect for Black/White mix race.
Once they are only 1/4 (25%) Black mixed or 1/3 (33%) Black they do not have have much Black features on their faces.

White-Black+Facial+Averages.jpg

Last edited:
i was just reflecting on his south asian race which doesnt exist, yes south asians are different from other, but essentially i dont think there is a dravidian race. i think indian race is essentially a caucasian race.

Yes, Indian race is Caucasian but there are racial groups that would be considered australoids like the people in these pictures.

The original people of Nepal, Northeast India belong to Australoid. Mongoloid Nepalese migrated to Northern Nepal and lived strictly in Northern Nepal. The origin of the Tibeto-Burmese language originated from China's Yunnan.

" According to B.H. Hodgson in 1847 the earliest inhabitants of Nepal were probably the Kusunda people and were probably of Proto-Australoid origin.[6] "

Ancient people of Northeast India, Nepal even Bhutan had populations that look similar to these
Dalits-at-a-ceremony-hono-014.jpg

dalits2.jpg

Yes, Indian race is Caucasian but there are racial groups that would be considered australoids like the people in these pictures.

The original people of Nepal, Northeast India belong to Australoid. Mongoloid Nepalese migrated to Northern Nepal and lived strictly in Northern Nepal. The origin of the Tibeto-Burmese language originated from China's Yunnan.

" According to B.H. Hodgson in 1847 the earliest inhabitants of Nepal were probably the Kusunda people and were probably of Proto-Australoid origin.[6] "

Ancient people of Northeast India, Nepal even Bhutan had populations that look similar to these
Dalits-at-a-ceremony-hono-014.jpg

dalits2.jpg

i still dont find any features to be distinctive of any australoid race, it was all invented by western people to distinguish themselves from the other 'inferior race'

to me there are only three kinds of races in the world which are caucasian, mongols and the africans

the rest are all derivatives of these three principles ethnicities.

and when it comes to nepal, the nepalese people are of mixed south asian and mongol race, as nepal was the trade hub of india and tibet.

the south nepal consists of indo gangetic plains, so people there are more like indians, the north nepal comprises areas of tibet and so people there are more like tibetans, the area ll inbetween is a mix of north indian tibet due to trade relations between india and tibet.

similarly the north eastern india would be a mix of asians from burma and indians

i still dont find any features to be distinctive of any australoid race, it was all invented by western people to distinguish themselves from the other 'inferior race'

to me there are only three kinds of races in the world which are caucasian, mongols and the africans

the rest are all derivatives of these three principles ethnicities.

and when it comes to nepal, the nepalese people are of mixed south asian and mongol race, as nepal was the trade hub of india and tibet.

the south nepal consists of indo gangetic plains, so people there are more like indians, the north nepal comprises areas of tibet and so people there are more like tibetans, the area ll inbetween is a mix of north indian tibet due to trade relations between india and tibet.

You could be right about that. One can call them Veddoid racial type which exist only in India. or maybe they are just very dark skin Caucasian

They are a sub-group of Tibetan racial group called Tibeto-Burmese but they are not Tibetan. Some Nepalese are descendants of Tibetan invaders or other Tibeto-Burmese groups who were send to Nepal after their kindoms were conquered by Tibet. The Tibetans were invaders who historically ruled quite a large land. How ironic that the these people called themselves peaceful and Chinese as invaders when they were the ones who invaded first, it's no wonder the Chinese didn't buy their crap because they also took parts of China.

The Tibetan empire at it's highest expansion. There are many Tibetan groups who migrated to Kashmir, Burma, Central China, Bangladesh, Nepal even parts of North India . There's even Tibetan descendants in Central Asia as proven from DNA.

Tibetan_empire_greatest_extent_780s-790s_CE.png

What's Tibet today was not really Tibet in the past. The only reason the Tibetans have such a large land despite being only 7.8 million was because historically they conquered other tribes who were related with Tibetan but are considered different groups, these became a large number ancestors of the Bhutanese, Burmese, and some Nepalese tribes and other groups who migrated to South Asia of course there was Mongoloid groups before the Tibetan invasions. The Tibetan empire added much more Tibeto-Burmese population. Although they also are mixed with the original inhabitants to different degrees

360px-Tibet-claims.jpg

" At its height in the 780's to 790's the Tibetan Empire reached its highest glory when it ruled and controlled a territory stretching from modern day Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan. "

Many Mongoloid ethnic groups in South Asia arrived around these times aswell.

Last edited:
You could be right about that. One can call them Veddoid racial type which exist only in India. or maybe they are just very dark skin Caucasian

They are a sub-group of Tibetan racial group called Tibeto-Burmese but they are not Tibetan. Some Nepalese are descendants of Tibetan invaders or other Tibeto-Burmese groups who were send to Nepal after their kindoms were conquered by Tibet. The Tibetans were invaders who historically ruled quite a large land. How ironic that the these people called themselves peaceful and Chinese as invaders when they were the ones who invaded first, it's no wonder the Chinese didn't buy their crap because they also took parts of China.

The Tibetan empire at it's highest expansion. There are many Tibetan groups who migrated to Kashmir, Burma, Central China, Bangladesh, Nepal even parts of North India . There's even Tibetan descendants in Central Asia as proven from DNA.

Tibetan_empire_greatest_extent_780s-790s_CE.png

What's Tibet today was not really Tibet in the pass. The Tibetan have such a large land they call Tibet because historically they conquered other tribes who were related with Tibetan but are considered different groups, these became the Bhutanese, Burmese, and some Nepalese tribes although they are mixed with the original inhabitants to different degrees

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Tibet-claims.jpg/360px-Tibet-claims.jpg [/iimg]
At its height in the 780's to 790's the Tibetan Empire reached its highest glory when it ruled and controlled a territory stretching from modern day Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan.

im not aware of any tibet empire ruling bengal areas

there are many varieties of mongols, not all are fair skinned, and not all indians are dark skinned, its possible that the combination of dark skied mongoloid south east asians combined with indians to make this perticular group., just like turks are combination of north mongoloids and caucasians.

1) There is no such thing as genetically and racially pure Mongoloids in South Asia unless he is a ethnic Chinese or East Asian. Mongoloids do not exist in South Asia only Mongoloid looking South Asians.

2) Mongoloid were never native to South Asia. The lands that the Mongoloids in South Asia have today originally belonged to a Dravidian or Australoid groups, before Mongoloid invaded their lands or assimilated them.

3) Original Mongoloid migrated to South Asia from their real ancestral lands such as modern day China's Yunnan, Tibet, Burma as nomads.

Most Northeast Indians are only genetically 65% East Asian and 35% South Asian which is totally different to a Chinese who are 100% East Asian and 0% South Asian genetically . Most Nepalese look more closer to Indians, some are mixed and some are Mongoloid but even the Mongoloid Nepalese are mixed heavily in genetics.

12863_2004_198_MOESM20_ESM.png

Demographics also show Nepals population majority population are Caucasoid South Asians and mixed, the Mongoloids only make up a minority.

There's no such thing as pure Mongoloids in South Asia

More or less, I compare Nepalese people with three 3 different types

83% South Asian / 17% East Asian are something to Turkish

58% South Asian / 42% East Asian are something similar to Uzbeks

30% South Asian / 70% East Asian are something to Kazakhs.

If there was really Mongoloids in South Asia than there DNA would be 100% red.
2wfqmwn.jpg

For example Kazakhs are 70% Mongoloid on average but even they look like this. You can only say he is a Mongoloid looking Kazakh but not a racially Mongoloid Kazakh the same goes for the Nepalese who look Mongoloid.

p4040144.jpg

I've been to Nepal and most of them look like these.

IMG_5324.JPG

A 58% South Asian, 42% Mongoloid Nepalese look typically like this

ba841cc07934b508458a7faea62141a8--film-industry-nepal.jpg

A 83% South Asian, 13% Mongoloid Nepalese look like this
maxresdefault.jpg

A 30% South Asian, 70% Mongoloid Nepalese look like this

samragye-rl-shah.jpg

One drop rule m8. Oriental genes are super dominant over Indian genes.

there are many varieties of mongols, not all are fair skinned, and not all indians are dark skinned, its possible that the combination of dark skied mongoloid south east asians combined with indians to make this perticular group., just like turks are combination of north mongoloids and caucasians.

Well Southeast Asians are a mixture of Mongoloid, Negrito, South Asian but their Mongoloid DNA predominates.

Like original people of Nepal, Bhutan, Northeast India used to belong to dark skinned indegenious populations so did the southern parts of Southeast Asia.

Negrito mtDNA M21a is predominant in semangs like Batek 48% and Mendriq 84%, in total Semang have 43% M21a and total Orang ansli is 21% M21a. But according to two studies M21a is also found in 6.9% of Thais if we count R22 is 7.8%
4137004-orang-asli-people-011.jpg

Haplogroup Q, P, M21a, R22 are considered australoid marker.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1876738/table/TB2/

Here's the study for the M21a in Semang groups.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/suppl/2005/05/10/308.5724.1034.DC1/Macaulay.SOM.pdf

Anyway that means Thailand have 7.8% Negrito mtDNA. However this can range from Northern Thailand 5% to 16% in Southern Thailand. Also the fact is southern Thailand also has 5-10% South Asian mtDNA, Central has 2.5 -5% and Northern 0 - 2.5%. There is also about 3-7% South Asian R1a1 in Thailand but there is no evidence of Negrito Y-DNA.

29o5qj5.jpg

Thai people with Negrito ancestry

doc4ea02cf98c60b7534111482.jpg

Thailand-children6.jpg

531.jpg

P1010027.jpg

thai-kids-on-a-field-trip-chumphon.jpg

Here are the Thai Negrito, they number only 300 today although they were estimated 3000-5000 in the past many who were enslaved by Malays and so theirs number dwindled dramatically.

24e9e0f8638f35d7ba5e2acc7bd6de53.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

p1050513.jpg

Last edited:
What's Tibet today was not really Tibet in the past. The only reason the Tibetans have such a large land despite being only 7.8 million was because historically they conquered other tribes who were related with Tibetan but are considered different groups, these became a large number ancestors of the Bhutanese, Burmese, and some Nepalese tribes and other groups who migrated to South Asia of course there was Mongoloid groups before the Tibetan invasions. The Tibetan empire added much more Tibeto-Burmese population. Although they also are mixed with the original inhabitants to different degrees

360px-Tibet-claims.jpg

" At its height in the 780's to 790's the Tibetan Empire reached its highest glory when it ruled and controlled a territory stretching from modern day Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan. "

Many Mongoloid ethnic groups in South Asia arrived around these times aswell.

im not aware of tibetan empire and its history, but i know that Qinhai is very similar in landscape to tibet and many tibetans there, the tibetan empire many centred around areas which resemble areas like tibet like xinjiang Qinghai etc

for me, i think that nepalese people may have mixed with turks, tibetans but in the north east india i think there was more mixture of indians with the south east asians.

Well Southeast Asians are a mixture of Mongoloid, Negrito, South Asian but their Mongoloid DNA predominates.

Like original people of Nepal, Bhutan, Northeast India used to belong to dark skinned indegenious populations so did Southeast Asia.

Negrito mtDNA M21a is predominant in semangs like Batek 48% and Mendriq 84%, in total Semang have 43% M21a and total Orang ansli is 21% M21a. But according to two studies M21a is also found in 6.9% of Thais if we count R22 is 7.8%
4137004-orang-asli-people-011.jpg

Haplogroup Q, P, M21a, R22 are considered australoid marker.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1876738/table/TB2/

Here's the study for the M21a in Semang groups.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/suppl/2005/05/10/308.5724.1034.DC1/Macaulay.SOM.pdf

Anyway that means Thailand have 7.8% Negrito mtDNA. However this can range from Northern Thailand 5% to 16% in Southern Thailand. Also the fact is southern Thailand also has 5-10% South Asian mtDNA, Central has 2.5 -5% and Northern 0 - 2.5%. There is also about 3-7% South Asian R1a1 in Thailand but there is no evidence of Negrito Y-DNA.

29o5qj5.jpg

Thai people with Negrito ancestry

doc4ea02cf98c60b7534111482.jpg

Thailand-children6.jpg

531.jpg

P1010027.jpg

thai-kids-on-a-field-trip-chumphon.jpg

Here are the Thai Negrito, they number only 300 today although they were estimated 3000-5000 in the past many who were enslaved by Malays and so they number dwindled dramatically.

24e9e0f8638f35d7ba5e2acc7bd6de53.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

p1050513.jpg

malays have migrated to madagaskar in medieval times, and so its possible these maybe a descendents of african malay race.

One drop rule m8. Oriental genes are super dominant over Indian genes.

That depends. They are always more dominant if they over 50% Mongoloid, I've seen many mixed breeds genetic results. Once they have 55-58% South Asian DNA and only 42-45% Mongoloid; 90% of the time they end looking much more Indian.

im not aware of tibetan empire and its history, but i know that Qinhai is very similar in landscape to tibet and many tibetans there, the tibetan empire many centred around areas which resemble areas like tibet like xinjiang Qinghai etc

for me, i think that nepalese people may have mixed with turks, tibetans but in the north east india i think there was more mixture of indians with the south east asians.
A Northeast Indian who mix with Indian always produce much more Indian phenotypes than this

8bf0db0b.jpg~original

malays have migrated to madagaskar in medieval times, and so its possible these maybe a descendents of african malay race.

No, they are aboriginals of Southeast Asia.

The Mongoloids Southeast Asians originated in Northern parts of Southeast Asia and Southern China and later expanded to Southern Southeast Asia.

The original southern Asia's belong to dark skinned races

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom