What's new

Mongolian Executed For Rape, Murder Found Not Guilty - After 18 Years

I wonder why the title use the name MONGOLIAN?

Instead a Chinese?

Is this a racist thread?

A thread to inflict racism between Mongolian and all ethnic groups in China?

@SipahSalar
Please answer me?

I wonder why the title use the name MONGOLIAN?

Instead a Chinese?

Is this a racist thread?

@SipahSalar
Please answer me?
This is not his fault.,Perhaps the media deliberately do it, in some countries, especially in the West, they just think that only the Han people is Chinese , , you know. But in the US, UK, India, will not,all are Americans, Indians, British..Do not care about with those weisenheimer people.
If Tibetans or Uighurs,,maybe rise to the ethics problem, you know, LO。。

no, later I found he's from Taiwan and this may explain why his attitude towards China is so negative.
My attitudes towards China are very positive while attitude towards the CCP is very negative. I'm not party member so I owe no allegiance to any political organization. In fact, I care more about China than CCP officials that sent their kids abroad with huge amount of money while paying lip service to China. You guys can praise the CCP all you want, which is none of my business. But this is not China so I can say whatever I want, which is none of your business either. Praising a political party is hilarious in any open and democratic societies, well unless you are their loyal members.

Yesterday i read the media reported this case of state compensation not less than 1.04 million yuan

I wonder why the title use the name

MONGOLIAN
?

Instead a Chinese?

Is this a racist thread?

@SipahSalar
Please answer me?

yeah at first I thought the guy is a foreigner, lol. This is how the western media treats China. They always try to highlight any minority backgrounds and give the impression that they are somehow mishandled. This is the art of news reporting, not false information but additional information unrelated to the story, for the purpose of giving readers room to imagine, lol

Oh this also reminds me how the western media always adds "communist China," "state-controlled" etc those phrases to stories esp. international disputes, thus, automatically giving negative impression to the readers that communist China must be wrong, since communism has very bad reputation in the west.

No. I'll refer to him in the same manner he was referred to in the article. Don't like it? What are you gonna do? :pop:
see other comments and you will understand. In America you have Asian people, Spanish people, black people but you won't call them Chinese or Spanish or African. Make sense?

My attitudes towards China are very positive while attitude towards the CCP is very negative. I'm not party member so I owe no allegiance to any political organization. In fact, I care more about China than CCP officials that sent their kids abroad with huge amount of money while paying lip service to China. You guys can praise the CCP all you want, which is none of my business. But this is not China so I can say whatever I want, which is none of your business either. Praising a political party is hilarious in any open and democratic societies, well unless you are their loyal members.
Ridiculous indeed. China is now lead by CCP. ALL policies are made by CCP. How can you say one project well done but the leader is bullshit? It doesn't make any sense. Try not be brainwashed by western medias. Any huge project like this cannot achieve its success without hard work and powerful leadership.

yeah at first I thought the guy is a foreigner, lol. This is how the western media treats China. They always try to highlight any minority backgrounds and give the impression that they are somehow mishandled. This is the art of news reporting, not false information but additional information unrelated to the story, for the purpose of giving readers room to imagine, lol

Oh this also reminds me how the western media always adds "communist China," "state-controlled" etc those phrases to stories esp. international disputes, thus, automatically giving negative impression to the readers that communist China must be wrong, since communism has very bad reputation in the west.
I suddenly realized that your problem is quite typical among Taiwanese: you don't have a clear definition of modern China, in other words, your ethnicity identity is confusing, probably mixed with your political attitude. lol

see other comments and you will understand. In America you have Asian people, Spanish people, black people but you won't call them Chinese or Spanish or African. Make sense?

Ridiculous indeed. China is now lead by CCP. ALL policies are made by CCP. How can you say one project well done but the leader is bullshit? It doesn't make any sense. Try not be brainwashed by western medias. Any huge project like this cannot achieve its success without hard work and powerful leadership.

I suddenly realized that your problem is quite typical among Taiwanese: you don't have a clear definition of modern China, in other words, your ethnicity identity is confusing, probably mixed with your political attitude. lol

Mongol-Chinese. Better? :cheers:

The problem of many "Chinese" that left the country a long time ago is that they think Chinese culture is static. Chinese culture has never been static. It has a foundation, but successive generations have built on it.

They want a regression to the past, while we are looking to the future.

I have read similar mistakes in US, India also. But here they were not put to death but spent long time in prison. Can't post the source but read many times.

To err is human!!

Saying that also I feel sad as he had death sentence. Nothing can compensate his parents.

Yesterday i read the media reported this case of state compensation not less than 1.04 million yuan
We know the human life cost now.
FKing joke 1 million. Make it 100 million,1000 million ,10000million.

Back
Top Bottom