What's new

Mongolian Executed For Rape, Murder Found Not Guilty - After 18 Years

yeah at first I thought the guy is a foreigner, lol. This is how the western media treats China. They always try to highlight any minority backgrounds and give the impression that they are somehow mishandled.
Its handled like that everywhere in the world. Don't you hear about policeman killing black guy in USA from time to time?
When you dont have democracy such things happen.
You will find wrong punishments in every democracy. Its a fault in the criminal justice system and not the goverment type.

Makes me think if judges should be held accountable for their actions? Its easy for them to sit on a chair wearing their stupid wigs sentencing an innocent teenage boy to death. What makes it worse is that he was his parents only son due to One Child policy.

Its handled like that everywhere in the world. Don't you hear about policeman killing black guy in USA from time to time?

You will find wrong punishments in every democracy. Its a fault in the criminal justice system and not the goverment type.

Makes me think if judges should be held accountable for their actions? Its easy for them to sit on a chair wearing their stupid wigs sentencing an innocent teenage boy to death. What makes it worse is that he was his parents only son due to One Child policy.
Read my last comment and you know why every Chinese here complain about this.

He was found guilty in April 1996 and was sentenced to death and executed in june the same year. This kind of fast justice system happens only in a dictatorship type of environment. Mistakes do happen in democracy but justice is delivered when emotions subside.

Back
Top Bottom