What's new

Mongolia was part of China until 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martian2

Reaction score
0zef8sN.jpg

"English: Map of the Republic of China in 1936 published by 'Sheng Bao' (a publisher of a newspaper)." China's 1936 administrative map clearly includes Mongolia. Source: File: China old map 1936.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Mongolia gained international recognition in 1945. That was only 68 years ago. When my father (who is still alive) was young and up to the age of three, Mongolia was part of China. You can see China's territorial integrity in the old American WWII films. They clearly show Mongolia as a part of China.

The Soviet Union carved Mongolia out of China. Well, the Soviet Union is dead.

The only impediment is the United States that wants to keep carving other countries into smaller pieces while it keeps growing (e.g. annexation of Hawaii in 1959).

Hence, when the PLA Navy rules the ocean in about twenty years and the United States cannot interfere with Chinese shipping, I propose we re-annex Mongolia back into China. Mongolia gained independence from China in 1945 at the behest of foreign powers. I say let's reclaim Mongolia no later than 2045.

My fellow Hans, look at the 1936 Chinese administrative map. That is your country. Don't let foreign powers carve chunks out of it.

----------

Mongolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"During the collapse of the Qing Dynasty in 1911, Mongolia declared independence, but had to struggle until 1921 to firmly establish de facto independence from the Republic of China, and until 1945 to gain international recognition."

So, what is the point?

Bringing Mongolia back into the Chinese nation. Fixing a historical wrong.

A call to arms.

Chinese need to be informed of their history and the necessity to reclaim Mongolia at the earliest opportunity.

Many well-educated Chinese do not know their own country's history. For example, Paul Yih is extremely knowledeable but he objected to my proposal to re-annex Mongolia. Once I explained the historical facts, he became an ardent supporter of recovering Mongolia.

Similarly, I am expanding awareness among my fellow Hans about China's military history and the need to correct the problem.

Recently, Japanese Prime Minister Abe has visited Mongolia to seek an alliance.

I propose that once Mongolia signs a formal military alliance with Japan, China should move to bring Mongolia back into the Chinese nation.

----------

http://www.china.org.cn/world/2013-03/30/content_28407836.htm

"China.org.cn-Mar 30, 2013
Abe's visit to Mongolia was the first by a Japanese prime minister in nearly ... He added that the visit would be of great significance to the two ..."

What next?

Ethopia was part of China 80,000 years ago.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

A call to arms.

Chinese need to be informed of their history and the necessity to reclaim Mongolia at the earliest opportunity.

Hey Han China was very small country and it was around todays Beijing why not keep that and leave the rest of the territories.

Why not go back to this time line where China is a divided country and warlord fighting with each other

screen2fq6.jpg

Chinese always dream about Yuan empire which is a Mongol rule and claim that, but instead they should claim the above Han map and leave the rest of the territories.

People's Republic of China exists from 1st October 1949, so the commies don't have any legal/moral authority of their lost territory before their communist identity.

Current history and events

Critical difference between me and you Indians:

I'm discussing current history (e.g. anything under 100 years), not ancient history.

China should use Japanese Prime Minister Abe's machinations with Mongolia to right a historical wrong.

----------

At Skull and Bones:

As the successor state, the PRC has an obligation to reverse imperialism and liberate all Chinese citizens (including in Mongolia). Mongolia is an artificial creation made by the Soviet Union and sustained by the United States. It must be uncreated.

Bringing Mongolia back into the Chinese nation. Fixing a historical wrong.

A call to arms.

Many well-educated Chinese do not know their own country's history. For example, Paul Yih is extremely knowledeable but he objected to my proposal to re-annex Mongolia. Once I explained the historical facts, he became an ardent supporter of recovering Mongolia.

Similarly, I am expanding awareness among my fellow Hans about China's military history and the need to correct the problem.

Recently, Japanese Prime Minister Abe has visited Mongolia to seek an alliance.

I propose that once Mongolia signs a formal military alliance with Japan, China should move to bring Mongolia back into the Chinese nation.

----------

Mongolia, Japan to develop 'strategic partnership' - China.org.cn

"China.org.cn-Mar 30, 2013
Abe's visit to Mongolia was the first by a Japanese prime minister in nearly ... He added that the visit would be of great significance to the two ..."

Mongol%2BEmpire%2BMap.jpg

China was under Mongol empire in the 13th century. Historical mistake should be corrected buddy. Ya u r right.
China should become a part of Mongolia !! :lol: :cheesy:

History is a History no need to twist it with Chinese duplicity :big_boss:

More like part of China was mongolia,which was devided Inner and outer mongolia.Outer mongolia declared independence and inner joined them,but internal strife within the region prevented a full reunification,and then ROC suppressed the rebellion and annexed it into china.then again in 1937,they declared the independence,but in 1945,it was taken by Russia and Outer mongolia forces,and then it was given to china to rule. @Martian2..LOL...you are going to capture the country who gave you part of your country back??? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't China part of Mongolia at some point in history? Mongolia should just annex China:omghaha:

no hurry!Mongolia wont go anywhere else.haha......BTW.we have 6 million Mongol ethnic in China,and the population of Mongolia is 2.8 million....

Several Mongolians would be against this. If China sends PLA troops to Ulan Bator, Mongolians won't give them warm welcome. Anyway, you can't undo something. We should let time continue. History is History.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom