What's new

Mohsin Dawar Who Never Condemned TTP Attacks on Pak Army Condemns Pakistani Military Strikes in Afghanistan in National Assembly

You use to laught when i use to point towards this emerging threat that establishemnt wants sharif back

They all agree with it
There is no opposition remeber
I agree. Now I see the reality. Indian submarine intruded 4times in different years. Now cruise missile. Enemy attack from all sides. Iran ready, India ready, even Taliban ready. internal mess. a politician has broken his arm. Daily attacks from ttp, bla, etc. 4 to 5 soldiers dying daily.

I think India and Iran are on the same page so I believe India will take out Sindh first so that they can enter Balochistan. very easy. This is like a perfect plan, thanks to traitors. I have never seen any country functioning like this.

When werw you born in 2020

I agree. Now I see the reality. Indian submarine intruded 4times in different years. Now cruise missile. Enemy attack from all sides. Iran ready, India ready, even Taliban ready. internal mess. a politician has broken his arm. Daily attacks from ttp, bla, etc. 4 to 5 soldiers dying daily.

I think India and Iran are on the same page so I believe India will take out Sindh first so that they can enter Balochistan. very easy. This is like a perfect plan, thanks to traitors. I have never seen any country functioning like this.

Pakistan armed forces need to start preemptive strikes inside Afghanistan. Kunar has a very long history of hosting groups for cross-border attacks, multiple times we lost soldiers during fencing.. A hotbed of TTP and other terror groups. Recent Baluchistan attackers were trained in Kunar and came from Kunar ...

Pakistan armed forces need to start preemptive strikes inside Afghanistan. Kunar has a very long history of hosting groups for cross-border attacks, multiple times we lost soldiers during fencing.. A hotbed of TTP and other terror groups. Recent Baluchistan attackers were trained in Kunar and came from Kunar ...

First they should look inside their trousers, it's filled with rattle snakes. One can never overcome an external threat if hollow/poisoned from inside.

Last edited:
The same individual votes were used to oust IK. Bajwa brought them back and now let him have the taste of his own doing.

........ umm in case if you have not noticed. Pakistan armed forces are too busy managing the Punjab assembly elections and holding political press conferences.

The need of the moment is to educate jahil awam of the difference between Sazish & Mudakhalad.
I May be wrong but seems the military heading toward the final countdown from behind the scene...something big is cooking ... ..

Hi all,
So its been two days till scathing criticism of Pakistan by Mohsin Darawar & Ali Wazir. Did any of great leaders of any of 12 political parties in current government condemned their poisonous statements or tried to defend policies of state of Pakistan?

Oh .. and one more thing. Does anyone thinks we need opinion of @Chak Bamu and @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE in this thread.

The year is 2022 and we still haven’t been able to contain treacherous bastards like him. They’re roaming free spewing hate against the state with no accountability or remorse.

I just don;t understand one thing.

These guys were on RAW/NDS funding, and committing anti-state activities.

But now they will be in the federal cabinet and sitting in all important meetings?

This is Eli Cohen 2.0!

Stop hyperventilating. Seek medical help. Once the symptoms are under control, seek a professional psychologist to deal with paranoia & delusions.

I just don;t understand one thing.

These guys were on RAW/NDS funding, and committing anti-state activities.

But now they will be in the federal cabinet and sitting in all important meetings?

This is Eli Cohen 2.0!
Eli Cohen was not an elected representative. Before you get back at me, do recall that PTI handled these people in GE2018 so that they won elections. Now that they are in National Assemblies, they have to be engaged, whether you like it or not.

Politicians have an entirely different way of dealing with such people.

Remember how Mushy set Balochistan on fire? Yeah, a politician would have found a way around the problem.

There should be some sort of minimum security vetting process before these cockroaches are even allowed to become part of election process.

Too many holes in security Establishment.

The year is 2022 and we still haven’t been able to contain treacherous bastards like him. They’re roaming free spewing hate against the state with no accountability or remorse.

Not only roaming around. Imported into the parliament.

Back
Top Bottom