What's new

Mohsin Dawar Who Never Condemned TTP Attacks on Pak Army Condemns Pakistani Military Strikes in Afghanistan in National Assembly

Mohsin Dawar Who Never Condemned TTP Attacks on Pak Army Condemns Pakistani Military Strikes in Afghanistan in National Assembly​

And guess what? He is part of none other than PDM. Lanat on this jamat, those who brought it into power through coup and trachery and its followers.

So which dog brought this dog in the parliament for voting against Imran Khan?

Mohsin Dawar Who Never Condemned TTP Attacks on Pak Army Condemns Pakistani Military Strikes in Afghanistan in National Assembly​

And guess what? He is part of none other than PDM. Lanat on this jamat, those who brought it into power through coup and trachery and its followers.

People like Mohsin Dawar, Ali Wazir, and Manzoor Pashteen don't even celebrate independence day

Instead they say Da Sanga Azadi Da (are we really free) or their followers say Chauda/Soralaas August is black day for Pashtuns LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats guys big brains are in GHQ they put people that hate Pakistan and everything about it as potential ministers HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Brilliant, finally somebody is speaking for poor afghans, i mean after all, if the rumors are true, he is going to be Human Rights Minister, right?

BTW there is no point in striking afghangs when traitors sit in highest offices of the nation.
Stop with this bs tactics and do your job. Untill then im too going to join PDM narrative, atleast they stick with thier core values and dont compromise on them.

Time is near. Pakistan is internally weak and full of traitors. People who really run this country want a corrupt government so that they can fill their pockets again. Pakistan will disintegrate. India will become much bigger. I think there is a sense of danger but nobody is willing to talk. Soldiers dying daily. India might take out Pakistan in a nuclear first strike. Pakistani security has been compromised. What do you expect from a country that allows cruise missiles to land on its own territory? All are pre-planned. India has people inside our own system. There is a full list of traitors. mohsin dawar is one of them but look at the respect that he has been given by the current Government. Who installed this current government? At the end of the day, People in near future will discuss how Pakistan disintegrated.
hosla .. you are in blue mode.. Have a glass of water.

This is the same dude who led a group of people to an army check post and tried to recreate a Babrra is now in parliament gonna be a minister LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SWEAR U CAN'T MAKE IT UP 😂 😂

I believe Ali Wazir did an equally poisonous speech on that day. That happens when NEUTRALs get their way, by hook or crook.

In old times (till about 3 weeks ago), people like Gundapur & Murad Saeed used to counter these dogs in parliament. BTW, did any of respected members of parliament do a counter speech to either Ali Wazir or Mohsin Dawar yesterday?

Last edited:
Neutrals got what they deserve. Sit bk and enjoy no more sympathy for neutrals. Bcoz we are neutral now. And pak constitution allows them to speak and abuse establishment freely in Parliament

Time is near. Pakistan is internally weak and full of traitors. People who really run this country want a corrupt government so that they can fill their pockets again. Pakistan will disintegrate. India will become much bigger. I think there is a sense of danger but nobody is willing to talk. Soldiers dying daily. India might take out Pakistan in a nuclear first strike. Pakistani security has been compromised. What do you expect from a country that allows cruise missiles to land on its own territory? All are pre-planned. India has people inside our own system. There is a full list of traitors. mohsin dawar is one of them but look at the respect that he has been given by the current Government. Who installed this current government? At the end of the day, People in near future will discuss how Pakistan disintegrated.
You use to laught when i use to point towards this emerging threat that establishemnt wants sharif back

I believe Ali Wazir did an equally poisonous speech on that day. That happens when NEUTRALs get their way, by hook or crook.

In old times (till about 3 weeks ago), people like Gundapur & Murad Saeed used to counter these dogs in parliament. BTW, did any of respected members of parliament did a counter speech to either Ali Wazir or Mohsin Dawar yesterday?
They all agree with it
There is no opposition remeber

The mucchhar DG ISPR should do a press conference on this.

Anyone remember his name??

Imagine being Haroon Aslam or a SSG Btn veteran leading one of the most historic mountain assault campaigns in military history during Zarb e Azb; loosing limbs and watching this shit show and crappy paid documentaries of Bajwa on Dunya TV

No wonder Bajwa is scrambling to persuade his own ranks and try to save the esprite de corps, moral and unit cohesion that is fracturing by the day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom