What's new

Mohmmad Amir a normal bowler who was good on that day, says Rohit Sharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 test nahi khele usne,,,lekin world best jaisi hype:enjoy:
wc ke flat pitcho par iski dhulai honi hai
march 19 ko sab doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani.Rohit ne iski pitai ki toh bara maza ayega

Muhammad Amir bagged seven wickets in four matches during Pakistan’s Asia Cup campaign with an economy of 5.06 an over and Rohit thinks his compatriot Jasprit Bumrah, who bagged six wickets in five games with an economy of 5.22, should be the one being praised............

@MaarKhoor @Muhammad Omar ...... this is first time I have seen a MAN losing his BRAIN for injury on his foot............:lol:

Told you us k toe pe ni demag pe lagi hai :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is saying bullsh!t. Amir is normal bowler. Bumrah is a rare talent. What bullcrap.
We shouldn't compare him to Wasim and the hype is a little too much. But justifiably so, Rohit is just being cocky. Don't pay much attention.

There should be ban on batting wickets......

:lol: well he may be not even a normal bowler but why Rohit is getting frustrated. I mean seriously I would not waste my precious time by grinning over undue praise for another player.

Sharma sounds bitter.

Yes its true you cannot compare him with Wasim Akram as he is still very young and has a long way to go in his career.

But lets also not forget it was Wasim Akram who found this talent in the bowling camp and his recommendation by all means is valuable and I'm sure he didn't think of his potential just a 'normal bowler'. :rolleyes:

But lets also not forget it was Wasim Akram who found this talent in the bowling camp and his recommendation by all means is valuable and I'm sure he didn't think of his potential just a 'normal bowler'. :rolleyes:
Wasim himself rates Amir very highley, if every other legend or even current Indian players rate Amir highly; what seems to be Rohit's problem?

Jaspreet is going to be a $$ Multi Millionaire by the end of this year with major brands falling on his feet.I don't know what's was his auction price in IPL but it will be much higher this year.

He only played one or two series and his mettle lies in unpredictable deliveries and he can bowl Yorkers at will so Rohit is absolutely right as far as future is concerned.

We shouldn't compare him to Wasim and the hype is a little too much. But justifiably so, Rohit is just being cocky. Don't pay much attention.
Well it was Imran Khan & Wasim himself who said that Amir was better bowler than Akram in his early days.

:lol: well he may be not even a normal bowler but why Rohit is getting frustrated. I mean seriously I would not waste my precious time by grinning over undue praise for another player.

Because he was asked the amir question by the journalist.
Rohit said the same thing to the journalist, dont waste much time on discussing amir and he is overhyped already, he shud rather focus on new indian talent of burmrah.

Jaspreet is going to be a $$ Multi Millionaire by the end of this year with major brands falling on his feet.I don't know what's was his auction price in IPL but it will be much higher this year.

He only played one or two series and his mettle lies in unpredictable deliveries and he can bowl Yorkers at will so Rohit is absolutely right as far as future is concerned.
Tthe same was said about Ishant, sharma the legend,praveen kumar and bhuvineshwar and now where are they.Indian bowlers dont last long max 2 years

Being hurt lost conscious and Rohit missed his century due to Amir. Praising Bumrah is also to make a hype here. Rohit, you have to wait till next face-off and till then, wouldn't help such comments to save the face. Nobody is comparing Amir unbeatable here but he has a class and introduced himself well after a long gap and praised by others as well. Looks like Rohit is having nightmares till next face-off.

The dead batting pitches that have spread across the world are making cricket dull and tedious

And making dopes like Rohit "wait till I get you home" Sharma run their mouths because they know that they will get dead pitches to thriw their bats around on

BCCI is ruining the sport

Public loves to see run fest, public wants to see bowlers whacked out of the park.
So subcontinent pitches are just the perfect ingredients for crowd puller matches. Good work BCCI and ICC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom