What's new

Mohmmad Amir a normal bowler who was good on that day, says Rohit Sharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummmm Now let me give you counter example.
Vinod kambali's average in test is 55 so he is greater batsman those all you quoted. Am i right?

The fact of the matter is that you have not produced even a single world class bats man to whom everybody will recognize and respect.

I have said that waquar and Wasim are great baller not because they have taken so many wickets. there are tens of players ahead of them but world recognize them as great ballers.

So keep your BS with you.

No body knows who is saeed ajmal. Even I do not know. Some new ballers come and take few wickets earlier but that do not make them great. Even to compare with Kumble, you need to have atleast 400 wickets. Do you know how you guys were 100+ no wicket and made all out in 180 with kumble getting all 10 wickets?

This is similar to what pakistanis said that irfan pathan is better baller than wasim akram when he was successful in pakistani series.

Wait for India Pak match. When One set indian batsman will start hitting him, he will not know where to ball.

evry body means a pakistani like you. I heard the pakistani panel discussing how poor Pakistani team is just couple of week ago. And they were shamelessly criticizing pakistani team. Panel includes Miandad. You are people who lives in fools paradise. That only suits you so keep doing that.

One more thing.

If you are so stupid that you can not recognize different view than do not quote me. I ma least interested in discussing any topic you.

LMFAO. Vinod kambli didn't even play 20 test matches..and you are giving me his example? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor indian busted again.

Compare batsman who have atleast played 50 test matches...Younis, Yousuf, Dravid, Ganguly etc were all in same league. Great batsmen.

No indian bowler...NONE of them...has EVER been worldclass tier 1 bowler.

Kumble was a joke. His average is a joke. He didn't offer any exciting bowling or spin.

Ajmal has played over a 100 matches on international level in an era that is much, much harder for bowlers...yet he has better averages and economy rates than inferior kumble...:cheesy:

An how about all rounders? You said Kapil dev is greatest all rounder and I showed you that kapil was even dogshit compared to Imran. And they both played in same era and similar number of matches--so you can't hide behind stupid issues.

What a joke...just like your country---you're a joke :lol:

Pakistan has produced world's greatest fast bowlers. India hasn't even produced a worldclass bowler like Dale Steyn or Amir--let alone producing world's greatest.

Indian and Pakistani batsmen have been of equal quality throughout history. It is just that RIGHT NOW..indian batting is better.

And Pakistani allrounders have farrrrr surpassed subquality indian all rounders who aren't even in the same league as Pakistani greats like Imran etc.

Now you can go back and cry all you want

Come on man Rohit should have kept shut, he is nobody to judge some other and if he is somebody then he should always remember what Amir did to him in a game where he had very low score on board to defend, right from the first delivery ................... shows the class of a bowler playing under pressure for a demoralized team. He has made a return after being kept out of international cricket and went through a crisis that nearly finished his career.

Trying to promote that shit action bowler in comparison to Amir who happens to be a stylish bowler is just simple pure jealousy. Amir is a classy bowler Bumrah is not even close to that

235481.jpg

211663.3.jpg

Then you think why Indian girls admire Pakistani cricketers :D
:smitten::smitten::smitten::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Well said.....Rohit Sharma Don't be over confident well guys don't waste time commenting on Indians ........Wo to is trah ki batein krte hi rahe ge.....Don't notice ....hud hi chup ho jayein ge......!!!!

LMFAO. Vinod kambli didn't even play 20 test matches..and you are giving me his example? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Compare batsman who have atleast played 50 test matches...Younis, Yousuf, Dravid, Ganguly etc were all in same league. Great batsmen.

Kumble was a joke. His average is a joke. He didn't offer any exciting bowling or spin.

Ajmal has played over a 100 matches on international level in an era that is much, much harder for bowlers...yet he has better averages and economy rates than inferior kumble...:cheesy:

An how about all rounders? You said Kapil dev is greatest all rounder and I showed you that kapil was even dogshit compared to Imran. And they both played in same era and similar number of matches--so you can't hide behind stupid issues.

Pakistan has produced world's greatest fast bowlers. India hasn't even produced a worldclass bowler like Dale Steyn or Amir--let alone producing world's greatest.

Indian and Pakistani batsmen have been of equal quality throughout history. It is just that RIGHT NOW..indian batting is better.

And Pakistani allrounders have farrrrr surpassed subquality indian all rounders who aren't even in the same league as Pakistani greats like Imran etc.

Your post remind me the posts of many pakistnis who said that JF 17 is a better plane than F16. So enjoy your world of delusion. Thruth will unnecessarily hurt you and your mind set of of living iin fool's paradise.

Your post remind me the posts of many pakistnis who said that JF 17 is a better plane than F16. So enjoy your world of delusion. Thruth will unnecessarily hurt you and your mind set of of living iin fool's paradise.

Nice try to hide your utter humiliation. :lol:

No Pakistani said that JFT was better than F-16s. We said it was better than shit tejas which was a complete failure. And we were right :pakistan:

Now please come back to cricket and tell how Dravid was better than Muhammad Yusuf? or How anil kumble was the greatest bowler of South Asia? :rofl::rofl:

History's greatest bowlers have been only two

Left Arm: Wasim Akram
Right Arm: Glen McGrath

But Wasim Akram vs Glen McGrath?

Oh boy...THAT is what I call a supperrrrr hard contest to choose from.

Ajmal was a chucker so his numbers do not even count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom