What's new

Mohenjo Daro: Could this ancient city be lost forever?

The ancient IVC cities are good for tourism.

We Pakistanis need to worry about our manufacturing, services, and agriculture sectors first.

A country is build upon manufacturing, services, and agriculture sectors, not tourism.

What are you smoking?

Manufacturing, services, and agriculture sectors can be worked on anytime. This is home we are talking about and we should feel like we are different from the rest of the world. Just be proud of our civilization man. At least learn why the world praises Italy and how it managed to keep both things in an organized way.

There is no sense of value. Unfortunatley, for our people, a Mercedes Benz and burning fuel in the air looks charming.
We must go back to our roots and that should be the first thing!! Yes there is no electricity but one must learn again from Italy, where its people don't use something like A/C in extreme heat. Like i said traditional things must be made use. In present day, we must stop using concrete to build stuff and instead start using wood, stones, and mud that are science proven to be efficient under extreme environments.

@ Topic:
Mohenjo Daro must be saved at any cost!

Your history starts from Mehmoud of Ghanavi invasion and islamic expansion according to your text books.
Why care about nature worshipping infidels??

UUUUUHHHHHHH...........NO!

Our history books give ample attention to all the dynasties and civilizations that have inhabited this land and continue as a united history for Indo-Pak, referring to the area as 'Sub-Continent' or 'United India' until the 1947 struggle.

Indians (ASI)should help if Pakistanis are okay with it.

Mughal heritage of Delhi-Agra-Lucknow don't belong to Pakistan. Stop stealing our history.

No you are wrong, Your history only teaches you Islamic history in Detail starting with Arab conquest of Sindh. Otherwise you guys are not taught about Maurya empire, Nanda, Indo-Greek Empires, IVC or Kushan empires in detail. Even you guy ignorantly abuse Chanakya who is related to your own land.

I already stated that these dynasties form a part of our history curriculum, prove otherwise if you can.

if i am not mistaken a lot of historical monuments in Pakistan are in a state of disarray . is it because of lack of funds to the archeology dept?

It quite possible that India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will re-unite, just like Germany.

However, we need to live this phase of history.. and let things unfold as they should.

Boundaries on land made by hate mongers have failed to cut through the hearts of our people.

India a land of unity in diversity.. tolerant.. and evolving.

All our people are proud of our rich and shared history. :tup:

if you love too much our history then give us Dehli and in reward we give you Mahenjo Dero.

I read that majority of Pakistani feel no proudness for IVC because it has no Islamic past related to it.

Yes, IVC is our heritage too like you claim our heritage of Agra-Delhi of Mughal Empire as well as Urdu language.

they teach you Pakistani history in your ashram?

Don't make such rude / bay tukki posts.

Back
Top Bottom