What's new

Mohammad Rizwan praying on NYC streets

Not at this time of the year in NYC. The twilight lasts super long in summers.

8:30 maghrib prayer , sky looks a litter later maybe 9pm ish , Isha prayer 10:00 maybe he didn’t have enough time to make it to masjid .

But he can do what he wants being the point , show or not , it’s he’s right .

Your thoughts on this? is Rizwan being a public nuisance? or do you support his right to pray anywhere he wants to show off his piousness for Allah in front of others?
I don't support it. While traveling, Allah has given us a chance to pray anywhere and fewer rakaats. This doesn't mean you pray on the street. In this day of technology, he could have easily found a masjid close by. Even if no masjid, he could have prayed while sitting in the bus. Allah only is concerned about niyat, not show offs.

Pajeets are hating Rizwan for this

Enough reason for me to support Rizwan on this

find both of em annoying

Dawah and Hare Krishna guys both can go take a big long walk, idgaf

"Seeker" ka matlab pta hai ?

seekers will find their calling or whatever, whats this bs about sadak pe tamasha about your whatever religious bs but ? .. get lost.. do it in your temples and masjids

or, at the very least, don't be obstructing others as they go about

"im so pious, I make traffic jam" .. gtfo

I don’t see any traffic jam .
“ The end is nigh “ bloke holding the placard shouting bible verses in streets of U.K. will make your blood boil lol .
Oh well , you couldn’t pass the U.K. citizenship test anyhow
The fundamental principles of British life include:

• Democracy
  • The rule of law
  • Individual liberty
  • Tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
  • Participation in community life.
Hard to fathom for an Indian but

In return, the UK offers:
  • freedom of belief and religion
  • freedom of speech
  • freedom from unfair discrimination
  • a right to a fair trial
  • a right to join in the election of a government.

“ The end is nigh “ bloke holding the placard shouting bible verses in streets of U.K. will make your blood boil lol .

• Democracy
  • The rule of law
  • Individual liberty

• freedom of speech
sab xutiye hain, is what I was saying

gita, bible, quran, whatever thumpers.. I can't stand any of them lol

sab xutiye hain, is what I was saying

gita, bible, quran, whatever thumpers.. I can't stand any of them lol

I get what your saying but I don’t give two hoots what anyone does as long as they don’t hurt or harm anyone

I get what your saying but I don’t give two hoots what anyone does as long as they don’t hurt or harm anyone
yeah, that's far.

wouldn't have a problem with Rizwan praying if I walked right past him

whole thging about namaz at times square was still a bit ott lol

If the same guy was kissing his wife and getting intimate at the same place, I guess your reactions would have been the same.
They wouldn't.

I didn't know you were such a silly creature.

But I beg to differ, While personal spirituality and sexual expression are valid aspects of human experience, it is crucial to strike a balance between personal freedom and respecting the boundaries necessary for a harmonious society.
Very true.

It is instructive to read what you consider to be the boundaries of a harmonious social co-existence. Why should any outsider be surprised any more that there is so much friction in India, when views like this can be placed before rational people with such a brazen certitude?

A lot of things fall into place, and the bigotry and social rancour becomes fully apparent.

It is deeply embarrassing to see the Indian flags that you display as part of your identification.

you and your fellow Indians
That could have been phrased better. Do stop using a broom to add detail to your depictions.

Last edited:
Pajeets are hating Rizwan for this

Enough reason for me to support Rizwan on this
That is pathetic.

You are controlled in your responses by some petty-minded little bigots, it seems. They can make you jump to their tunes.

Last thing I expected from you.

Considering NYC has mosques all over the place and the Ganga is cleaner than NYC streets - not sure of Rizwan sb wanted the photo op
He needn't have, but once he did what he did, I don't think we non-Muslims need to comment on it; we need to be tolerant and move on.

Other Muslims commenting on it is a completely different matter.

• Democracy
  • The rule of law
  • Individual liberty

• freedom of speech
These belong very well in a signature for normal, rational people. We could do worse than remind ourselves - I speak entirely as an Indian, with no thought for other nationalities - of these fundamentals (being personally a very private person, I shrank from one of your fundamentals. I hate Holi, and keep getting ambushed by the little ones, who take a special delight in destroying my peace of mind, for instance, although I am a model citizen about my couple of diyas at Diwali).

Last edited:
one time this guy was praying in the hallway and i was holding heavy boxes and he didn't budge and i had to walk far through another hallway

people need to keep their third world mentality at home (or home country)

I have noticed that some idiots are expressing unwarranted criticism towards the ever wholesome Riz'jaan.

Here's my honest response
subtle-fu.gif

STFU, no one cares

Back
Top Bottom