What's new

Mohammad Anwer is an Indian, Indian lobby was active to get him released on bail - Mubashir Lucman

kun ammi bhi waheen hain?
aap wahy paida huey thy?

chacha chore dey i will trap you so bad you will cry, dont go there...not with me
Ammi di sun key wi eada besharam wa ?
Come , I have taken you to cleaners so many times that I even forgotten to take you back but still are so !!!!!!!!! Lolzzz

Ammi di sun key wi eada besharam wa ?
Come , I have taken you to cleaners so many times that I even forgotten to take you back but still are so !!!!!!!!! Lolzzz

chore chacha ja betyan doondh kahan hain, khali 101 beton ki fikar na ker

First get knowledge that MQM has its international appearance ?
Past 20 years , go & get some knowledge ?
Then bail is bail , do you need to see what it means in the dictionary ?
Then , DAWOOD IBRAHIM is the most shoughted indian Pakistani agent ?
Do you understand what it means ?
Now , come back & hit me , I m waiting ?

Oh! Your wait is over??

Bail is a bail yes, but it also means that he is a suspect. All followers of MQM should be ashamed that their top leaders have either been killed and their murderers never found (even though MQM had been in govt a good 20 years!) or they are on bail on less a charge than money laundering.

MQM has proved to be a party of criminals and gangsters. If this was not the case, you would have been disowning these criminals rather than proactively & aggressively defending them.

Now do you know in western world how serious is the money laundering charge or like MQMers your head is also in the sand???

I dont understand what Dawood Ibrahim example here means and why you put his name in capital letters. We are talking about a political party here with very serious criminal activity. By bringing Dawood Ibrahim, you have shown subconsciously you are also thinking of MQM being a criminal syndicate.

Do I need to put a question mark in every line???

Bail is a bail yes, but it also means that he is a suspect. All followers of MQM should be ashamed that their top leaders have either been killed and their murderers never found (even though MQM had been in govt a good 20 years!) or they are on bail on less a charge than money laundering.
There is something called Innocent until Proven Guilty and Altaf Hussain is enjoying that benefit otherwise he would have been brought to justice but whos fault is that???I dont think its MQM followers who are any kind of Hurdle in Modernizing Investigations and LEA. Its Pakistani Leaders who have failed to built an effective LEA infrastructure and due to that many suspected Criminals are able to escape due to lack of evidence.

MQM has proved to be a party of criminals and gangsters. If this was not the case, you would have been disowning these criminals rather than proactively & aggressively defending them.
Criminals are Criminals and he either works in Party's Guidance or he work under his own discretion if he is working under Party's Guidance then he and his Party Handler should be Brought to justice as well otherwise Party wont be blame for anything its like a Party is innocent until proven Guilty of their Associate's deeds.

Now do you know in western world how serious is the money laundering charge or like MQMers your head is also in the sand???
Western World have their own way of dealing with their Criminals and their Ways are lot better as their are no chances of Leakages like Saulat Mirza or defamation of a party without being proven in front of court just like what our LEAs are doing.

Oh! Your wait is over??

I dont understand what Dawood Ibrahim example here means and why you put his name in capital letters. We are talking about a political party here with very serious criminal activity. By bringing Dawood Ibrahim, you have shown subconsciously you are also thinking of MQM being a criminal syndicate.

Do I need to put a question mark in every line???
Talking about suspects , your beloved PM Nawaz Sharif is also a suspect ? Right ?
Can you let me know , in which westrn country MONEY LAUNDERING s punishment is hanging ?
& do you know , if they Brits really starts the investigations in money laundering from Pakistan , zardari , Nawaz & even IMRAN can face much more then what's on the scale for MQM now ?

Can you claim the all the other parties in Pakistan sent by god ?
Never did any crimes ?
Dawood Ibrahim was Indian citizen , who ran from India & now is a Pakistani citizen works with establishment ?
As you & others were jumping over the wall for Mohammad anwar , that he is a Indian , working in MQM ?
Problem with , kids like you is they can't see anything clear cause , IMRAN ,s shadow is blocking their right view ?
Crimes , criminals can be found every where , every party , every province ?
but to see them , equaly with out any bias & self political intersts is required by the system & the society ?
To bring the real justice & order in the country ?
It was the left hook , come again get , again?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom