What's new

Mohammad Anwer is an Indian, Indian lobby was active to get him released on bail - Mubashir Lucman

Lol. Hes diabetic , could be overweight cause of that.

Guys mqm is heavily supported by india. Altaf apnay bhashans may bolta tha. Theee deeveeshun of sub conteeenent is theee deeevishun of blood. Agar kabhi mujhay ya ksi mohajir ko kisi pakistani nay taana diya tau may haath jor kay india say keehta hoon hamain apnay paas bula lena.
Abbay tumhain tau may needle prick karoon tau you will go flying in indias direction like a balloon.
So jab say raid hui hai and saulat mirza confessions india and foreign powers are running around to save this khooni jerk and his crap party.

And india will do everything to bring economic terrorism to pak whether counterfeit currency or money laundering.

In a speech Altaf called partition the biggest blunder and asked for panah from India for mahajirs. Ajma Pahari too admitted to be trained by India. India and MQM are forever linked.

In a speech Altaf called partition the biggest blunder and asked for panah from India for mahajirs. Ajma Pahari too admitted to be trained by India. India and MQM are forever linked.
Yes same speech i was talking about.
ajmal pahari is of mqm , ididnt know his party?

ML has been spouting unsubstantiated things since the PTI dharna days. He lost all credibility for me the day he claimed that NS was shipping out helicopters filled with gold from the PM house to Raiwind.

Manjan of Lucman is being sold by @Leader chooran farosh :lol:

Muhammad Anwer's father had migrated to east Pakistan (Now Bangladesh) after partition ... After Dhakka fall they couldn't be reside in Bangladesh like many other Pakistanis who supported to Pakistan army against Awami League ... So his father had moved to UK and spent rest of his life over there ..............

Havi,In Pakistan every political party have their own armies whether it is PPP,ANP,PML. Are all of them trained in India. There r also reports of Taliban sleeper cells in Karachi who r against secular parties.What about suicide bombers. Forget MQM,u have Shahbaz Sharief appealing to TTP to spare PUNJAB and attack the rest of Pakistan. Here Punjab means Pakistan's Punjab

This is what I was wondering.

1. If M Anwar is an Indian, could he be an Indian intel agency link to MQM?
  2. How much access did Indians had in MQM due to this individual?
  3. If he is Indian, why did Altaf nominate him as one of his successors in his 1 millionth drama of resignation? The resignation he usually takes back within hours.

He got bailed but conditional bail. Dont be dishonest. A bail is not let off the hook, just yet.

Also if he is not born in Pakistan, what is he doing in a party that does politics in Pakistan? Does he have any link with Pakistan or he is an Indian? ????
First get knowledge that MQM has its international appearance ?
Past 20 years , go & get some knowledge ?
Then bail is bail , do you need to see what it means in the dictionary ?
Then , DAWOOD IBRAHIM is the most shoughted indian Pakistani agent ?
Do you understand what it means ?
Now , come back & hit me , I m waiting ?

Manjan of Lucman is being sold by @Leader chooran farosh :lol:

Muhammad Anwer's father had migrated to east Pakistan (Now Bangladesh) after partition ... After Dhakka fall they couldn't be reside in Bangladesh like many other Pakistanis who supported to Pakistan army against Awami League ... So his father had moved to UK and spent rest of his life over there ..............
open your eyes chacha, oops you proly cant even see well with open eyes at this age
Kakey I'm strong enough to have 101th sons like you ?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Havi,In Pakistan every political party have their own armies whether it is PPP,ANP,PML. Are all of them trained in India. There r also reports of Taliban sleeper cells in Karachi who r against secular parties.What about suicide bombers. Forget MQM,u have Shahbaz Sharief appealing to TTP to spare PUNJAB and attack the rest of Pakistan. Here Punjab means Pakistan's Punjab
Pol parties militant wings arent trained one. They got guns and kill ppl. And forces approach them they end up surrendering. All they need are weapons to kill ppl and financing. That they get. Mqm was by indi. Anp was by india and cia.anp had even accepted that too in the past.
they all needed bloody financing and they got from inside and outside the country quite well.
Ttp and bla were trained from afghanistan.
India obviously had other foreign players with it too and no doubt our haramhor politicians were selling our country.
If only india had ever spent that amount of money on its own ppl. You indians would never admit but mahabharata crap concept for last 67 years had india conspiring against us. When u vehemently deny things dont forget east pakistan.
Hamari jaan chor day india humain jeenay do.

First get knowledge that MQM has its international appearance ?
Past 20 years , go & get some knowledge ?
Then bail is bail , do you need to see what it means in the dictionary ?
Then , DAWOOD IBRAHIM is the most shoughted indian Pakistani agent ?
Do you understand what it means ?
Now , come back & hit me , I m waiting ?

Kakey I'm strong enough to have 101th sons like you ?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

jabhy tere dimagh ne bhi kam kerna chore dya hay, sare ke sare Thai hain?

jabhy tere dimagh ne bhi kam kerna chore dya hay, sare ke sare Thai hain?
Kakey itnaa prah likha kar , hoor itni feesien bhar kar tujhaey Canada behja tha, tu fir wi thailand dey chakar wich jey?
Lakh laanaat ! Lolzzzz

Kakey itnaa prah likha kar , hoor itni feesien bhar kar tujhaey Canada behja tha, tu fir wi thailand dey chakar wich jey?
Lakh laanaat ! Lolzzzz

to chacha sare 101 batey hain, to betian kitni hain :)
aur sub thialand me?

Koi wi nai , yaqeen na away tey amma koloon poch ?lollzzzz

kun ammi bhi waheen hain?
aap wahy paida huey thy?

chacha chore dey i will trap you so bad you will cry, dont go there...not with me

Pol parties militant wings arent trained one. They got guns and kill ppl. And forces approach them they end up surrendering. All they need are weapons to kill ppl and financing. That they get. Mqm was by indi. Anp was by india and cia.anp had even accepted that too in the past.
they all needed bloody financing and they got from inside and outside the country quite well.
Ttp and bla were trained from afghanistan.
India obviously had other foreign players with it too and no doubt our haramhor politicians were selling our country.
If only india had ever spent that amount of money on its own ppl. You indians would never admit but mahabharata crap concept for last 67 years had india conspiring against us. When u vehemently deny things dont forget east pakistan.
Hamari jaan chor day india humain jeenay do.
There is a limits to twisting of facts. Who is providing guns to political parties in Pakistan,who r providing suicide leather belts to Taliban & brainwashing them to blow & kill others. What about the attacks on Shias,Ahmediyas & Christians
Is it India,no way. Please come out from the denial mode. Please don' t bring Indian in yr internal matters. Recently I saw a video of 2 communities,the MQM & the pathans exchanging fire. I can post the video but I would be booked for trolling

My peon heard from his cousin that his friend's uncle told him about Altaf Hussain being an Israeli National.

And I believe his sources!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom