What's new

Mohammad Amir Apologizes!

mujha tu samjh nahe aty ka yeh bukha tu nahe mar rahe tha amir ki zindagi pakistani cricket ki waja se achi hue woh naya ghar le sakta tha car le sakta tha aik insan ki zindagi ki saree khuahisheen jo hoty han woh PCB se le raha tha lakin pata nahe isko konsi bukh thi kher mere khayal se jo bhi hua acha hua agee chalka roz ba roz halat cricket ka kharab hoty ab ainda koi cricket se asa nahe karega khas karka pakistan se

thats what we need yar cricket is not damn pia railway a big institution its only 15 players man we should make them example at least keep some pride for next gen man .every thing here messed up.we should thankful to UK they save future players from this dirty game .

agreed imran bhai and hope that kamran akmal should be brought for justice droping missing sitters something bad im smelling from his hands toooo imran bhai is kameena ko poori umar ka ban hona chaheya

he will never go UK lolz they know now whats result of face justice :lol: or ye ban hai ager hum ne khilaya to lanat hai hum per phir or kya

I am sure if Amir never get caught..he never felt that it was mistake. We all do make mistakes and we should also face the consequences of these mistakes/wrong choices . Some peoples are trying to make Amir infant who did not know what he did..yea lo beta paisa loo aur aish karhoo..teekh ha butt mere account mein daal doo...lakin muje kia karna ho ga

kohe nhi bus pakistan ki izzat ko bechana aur bus

I am sure if Amir never get caught..he never felt that it was mistake. We all do make mistakes and we should also face the consequences of these mistakes/wrong choices . Some peoples are trying to make Amir infant who did not know what he did..yea lo beta paisa loo aur aish karhoo..teekh ha butt mere account mein daal doo...lakin muje kia karna ho ga

kohe nhi bus pakistan ki izzat ko bechana aur bus

True, he is sorry for getting caught (just like most people) & not for actually committing the crime. His, however is not as straightforward a case as the other two because hos age made him a easy target especially if his captain asked him to.

'I want to apologise to all in Pakistan and all others to whom cricket is important...The best day of my life was when selected by Pakistan. I was given my shirt the night before. I stood for hours wearing it in front of the mirror. I would have worn it all night but I didn't want to ruin it. I want to apologize for not pleading guilty before. I wish I had had the courage to do it earlier. I did the wrong thing. I was trapped, because of my stupidity. I panicked.'"

:frown:
---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

What a shame. What a loss of talent. A future legend gone wasted. :hitwall:

He committed a crime and is paying for it. He pleaded guilty which showed some character. Let him do his time and see if he is still as good as before. If yes and pakistan needs him, why not give him another chance

and remember, no money was found on either Asif or Aamir, the judge even said to Asif, that even though no money has been found on you, but considering your past record, I find it hard that you are innocent.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

really serious thing.

But when police searched the hotel three days later they found 30 of the NoW's £50 notes in Amir's room. An attache case hidden in a locked suitcase under the bed in Butt's room also contained £2,500 in marked notes. Butt explained that this was a 50% down payment on the £5,000 he was due for the "grand opening" of Afters, Majeed's ice-cream parlour in Tooting, south London, but his version of events was rejected by the jury. "These guys wouldn't deal with anyone," Majeed had said to Mahmood. "The only reason they deal with me is because they know my background. I've been dealing with them, the Pakistan team, for about two-and-a-half years, and we've made massive amounts of money. I deal with an Indian party and they pay me."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/nov/01/cricket-spot-fixing-pakistan-trial-guilty?newsfeed=true

NO MONEY WAS FOUND? YOU SIR CAN NOW CALMLY STATE THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT.

I still find it strange while the competed to WIN THE GAME ...

And they won , but they were still called guilty

Is it not right of a player when to play a no ball or throw legit ball ?

I mean in base ball a player THROWS ..

a) No balls
b) Strike
c) Hit the ball
d) Throw it intentionally wide on purpose

I feel the suspension and Jail was little bit undeserved

All if anything Majeed should have been prisoned

And doubt existed if the player had underworld pressure on them

Majeed was 700,000 in under the debt , even if the Mafia said to him look we lost the bet with our creditors for 100 million , since Pakistan won , why don't you get this result nullified so we don't have to pay out to our people

a) You will be paid 4 million paid to you after you get out
b) We won't have to pay 100 million to betting winners
c) The players are irrelevant , so they pass knowledge to the NWO reporter

PCB should take action on dis.... a young one should be given a chance.... i guess if amir belongs to Ausi or any other Europe country judge have to accept his apology and jus fined him,,,,,,,,

Do you have any proof to back your stupid racists rants?

why hasnt the PCB issued any statements......why hasn't the government intervened at all on this case

The government has acted, they have sent a FIA team to England for this.

isn't it a bit too early to apologize...?
btw apology not accepted!

But when police searched the hotel three days later they found 30 of the NoW's £50 notes in Amir's room. An attache case hidden in a locked suitcase under the bed in Butt's room also contained £2,500 in marked notes. Butt explained that this was a 50% down payment on the £5,000 he was due for the "grand opening" of Afters, Majeed's ice-cream parlour in Tooting, south London, but his version of events was rejected by the jury. "These guys wouldn't deal with anyone," Majeed had said to Mahmood. "The only reason they deal with me is because they know my background. I've been dealing with them, the Pakistan team, for about two-and-a-half years, and we've made massive amounts of money. I deal with an Indian party and they pay me."

Cricket spot-fixing: How the Pakistan three fell into a trap | Sport | The Guardian

NO MONEY WAS FOUND? YOU SIR CAN NOW CALMLY STATE THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT.

I am sorry, I just said what I saw on multiple TV channels, money was not found on Asif.

Aamer shifted to seaside Prison Portland

By Murtaza Ali Shah

LONDON: The teenage bowling sensation Muhamamad Aamer has been shifted from notorious Feltham Young Offenders Institution to a special secure rehabilitation centre for young people in Weymouth known as Her Majesty's Prison Portland, a seaside tourist attraction town in Dorset, England, it can be revealed.

After being sentenced to 6 months detention (not imprisonment) on Thursday with fellow players Salman Butt and Muhammad Asif, who were both sent to the high security Wandsworth prison in South London, the young bowling genius was sent to Feltham Young Offenders Institution.

The decision to send Aamer to Her Majesty's Prison Portland, which is located in the village of Easton, came after it was decided by the Prison Services' Youth Justice Board that the young bowlers deserved to be at a better rehabilitation centre with modern educational, recreational and teaching facilities with no stigma such as the one attached to the Feltham Young Offenders Institution. The Weymouth Young Offenders Institution is considered a youth hostel and one of the best rehabilitation centres for the 15-21 years old offenders convicted on various charges.

A source told Geo News that Aamer will have every kind of facility at the centre where he can play sports, attend education classes, exercise at the gym, use internet and take part in charitable events after a month or so, including collecting money for the local charities. Aamer will, each week, receive up to 25 hours of education, skills and other activities, including programmes looking at improving the behaviour of the young inmates.

A source told Geo News that Muhammad Aamer demonstrated extremely good behavior for the two days he spent at the rehabilitation centre. The news of his arrival at the Feltham Young Offenders Institution had spread like wildfire amongst the more than 750 under 21 years old young inmates at the prison even before he was sent there from the holding cells at the Southwark Crown Court on Thursday. According to a source at the institution, Aamer spent the first two nights in Bittern unit, where the 8 holding units are named after birds. He was given access to TV, games and telephone straight away.

Aamer's quick relocation is a far cry from the notorious Feltham Young Offenders' Institution where a 19 years old Pakistani Zahid Mubarek was killed in March 2000 by a white racist psychopath Robert Stewart. The teenager was sent to Feltham Young Offenders Institution after being found guilty of stealing razors and interfering with a motor vehicle.

Robert Stewart, a prolific offender from the Manchester area, attacked Zahid Mubarek when he was preparing to come home at the end of his sentence. Hours before his release, Stewart took a table leg and batters his cellmate. Seven days later, Zahid Mubarek died in hospital from his injuries. Stewart was charged with his murder and found guilty of murder and sentenced to life.

A report by the Commission for Racial Equality seven years ago found "widespread racism" at the jail, with Black and Asian inmates subjected to bullying and unfavourable treatment by wardens. Sir David Ramsbotham, the chief inspector of prisons, said the prison was "rotten to the core". The report said inmates had not been encouraged to report cases of racial abuse, and only five or six had been reported every month, but since his report the number has increased to 50 or 60 per month.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=26176&title=Aamer-shifted-to-seaside-Prison-Portland

r

Back
Top Bottom