What's new

Mohammad Amir Apologizes!

I think punishment is too harsh for Aamir. It hurts to see a man of his age in jail . A Ban of for 2-3 years is fine but putting them in jail is too much . May be being famous is too risky .

yes because i trust on them that time i was looking there bowling bating .but they cheat me .

and it phuking hurts a lot, i can understand how you must be feeling, do you know many here in India have quit watching cricket when mhd azaruddin and ajay jadeja and co were caught for match fixing? cricket has become a money making business leave alone the game of spirit. its nomore the game of gentlemen.

I am very pleased with the punishment. I am very happy, we don't need them. :laugh: No matter how much they accept money in their pockets. Was Salim Malik (lifetimes banned) not enough lessons?

Next case is now focus on Zardari and its corrupt.....

in India have quit watching cricket when mhd azaruddin and ajay jadeja and co were caught for match fixing?
I'm one of those guys.You are shouting your lungs out cheering your team,Just to find out the match was fixed :(

we don't have much choice here in subcontinent, we don't have any other popular sport which we are good at (apart from hockey), that's the reason we have to stick to cricket willingly or unwilling . my arse burns when i see ppl like munaf patel (sloppy lethargic mofo) in Indian team, corrupt BCCI corrupt PCB corrupt ICC, less of players more of gamblers these days where now spectators watch each and every miss-fielding, dropped catch or even a run-out with suspicion of match fixing, its no more fun watching cricket like before :( my wish is to kick that ugly fuckk face sharad pawar (BCCI $ ICC chief) hard in his face .

naik woh hai jisku moka nai milta ... amir ko moka mila r woh hum sab k sath game kar gaya..:hitwall:

I'm one of those guys.You are shouting your lungs out cheering your team,Just to find out the match was fixed :(
one mistake can be forgiven, if any other case opens up again ill not only stop watching cricket, but will make life of those players miserable with other ppl who have same grudge as me, you simply can't play with ppls emotions or sentiments, YEAH! that's how we Asians are crazy about cricket, ( sorry if I'm sounding hyper, but that's how cricket is to me)

once you get under the radar of the news (and the law itself) it's difficult to escape

Mohamad Asif for one has already shown HORRIBLE judgement in the past; when he was caught with traces of opium @ Dubai Air Port. It's a good thing that we have good relations with UAE, so the issue didnt get blown out of proportion.

but it just goes to show that poor decision-making, poor judgement and lapse of good character will always come back to haunt you, no matter WHAT. It will land you in a very deep sh*t

Mazhar Majeed was filmed interacting with the players in their hotel and training sessions in Australia and England, why no action then by the Tour Manager, Security manager et al. This was prohibited after all.

I think the judge also made it pretty clear that Amir was pressurized into it by Salman Butt, and remember, no money was found on either Asif or Aamir, the judge even said to Asif, that even though no money has been found on you, but considering your past record, I find it hard that you are innocent.

Really feel sorry for Aamir, but the question is, even though he has been banned for only five years, and should be back into the scene by age of 24, can he make a comeback, and important still, get the respect, and form back?

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Mohammad Amir and family receive threats from gangsters involved in match-fixing - Telegraph

really serious thing.

Hi,

Here in the U S---the past record which has nothing in common to this case----cannot be mentioned----to jeopardize the case----what about britain---when the judge uses those comments----he is already showing prejudice against the person on trial.

M Amir is a killer with the ball---assassins don't need anyones respect-----if he can do his thing, people will forget and forgive his past----.

Now the biggest problem would be that---after serving time----would these guys be able to apply for visas overseas----.

why hasnt the PCB issued any statements......why hasn't the government intervened at all on this case

woh masaal tu sunni hu gi sab nay :
kutay ki dum kabi sedhi nai hoti
kutay ku kabi kheer hazam nai hoti

bus yeahi maasal inn ki hai

Sir,

Please grow out of ignorance and self-righteousness-----. We are all sinners here----everybody needs a chance---some more than the others---.

It again comes down to poor man management----managers who are not trained to deal with this issue----managers who don't give sh-it about certain players due to personal prejudices and racial overtures---managers who just want to look good in their suits and want to get paid what they don't deserve.

very sad to see the poor, aging mother of Mohamad Amir........it was heart-breaking.

too much talent and too much exposure and sucess on top of that put Amir on cloud nine. Being at young age didn't help either. And that was coupled with corrupt peer pressure. And the result is in front of you. YOu make mistakes, you live with them, the punishment of those mistakes and the embaracement of them for the rest of your life.

That's how you become a man. We all make mistakes, god knows I have made mine and live with them everyday. Right now Amir is in the blame stage, he's passed the denial, give it some time and he'll move on to the last stage of accepting his mistake.

With that said, I agree with Abu what he said above that they should be extradicted to Pakistan. They must serve their jail time in Pakistan. The govt and PCB should come out and put pressure on Britian. You can damn well guranttee if it was their players, they would have been sent to England to serve their sentence.

mujha tu samjh nahe aty ka yeh bukha tu nahe mar rahe tha amir ki zindagi pakistani cricket ki waja se achi hue woh naya ghar le sakta tha car le sakta tha aik insan ki zindagi ki saree khuahisheen jo hoty han woh PCB se le raha tha lakin pata nahe isko konsi bukh thi kher mere khayal se jo bhi hua acha hua agee chalka roz ba roz halat cricket ka kharab hoty ab ainda koi cricket se asa nahe karega khas karka pakistan se

Back
Top Bottom