What's new

Modi's India : 'Bomb Under Your Burqa'

This thread, and the article in the OP is no different from the countless threads and artcles before it. Various incidents are pointed out along with opinions & testimonies of individuals to make the point that India is not a place for religious minorities, especially muslims. And to be fair, the same happens for Pakistan as well, were Islam and Muslims are aptly replaced by Hinduism and Hindus.

The explanation for this remains the same. India is a land of a billion people. These incidents are miniscule in comparison to the normal, peaceful lives Indians have every day. Again, the same goes for Pakistan as well.

I am not playing down the sufferings of the victims. But, these incidents will not destroy India as we know it today.

Most criminals in India are Muslim. Am I a bigot for quoting statistics?
Prove it.

Truth is the largest number of crimes in India are committed by Hindus.

Most of the prisoners in jail are Hindus.

Yet due to the intrinsic hatred hindu society has for Muslims, the percentage of muslims in prison compared to thier proportional population is much higher.

Muslims are more likely to be framed for crimes, most likely to be given harsher sentences and least likely to have crimes carried out against them resolved.

This is a country where Muslims are regularly raped and lynched. Where the PM committed Genocide, where Muslims are discriminated against institutionally.

Last edited:
The thread is about india and how india violates rights of a minority...Kindly stick to that!

With all due respect, this thread should be seen as violation of minority rights alone, not exclusive to a particular country. After all, its a social issue, something that transcends boundaries.

Really what has PDF to do with the establishment? Are you that daft to call a forum started by a bunch of teenagers as part of establishment?

In the article your establishment is talking about Indians.

In the article your establishment is talking about Indians.
Moron, the article is written by a Gangadeshi Debayan Roy and published in a Gangadeshi newspaper/website... or you think Pakistani establishment owns your country?
Now, I see why you're getting so many negative ratings because you are a brazen liar..

India made several Muslims its Presidents , Missile Scentitists and Even Intelligence Agency Chiefs.
The day you have Hindu President , PM.. then talk about India.

As has been explained before, those people don't count. They were hardly religious at all and espoused values that directly opposed Islam's.

But, these incidents will not destroy India as we know it today.

But they do prove that Pakistan's creation was without a doubt a necessity for the Muslims of British India, and should be enough to make any Akhand Bharati keep his trap shut.

With all due respect, this thread should be seen as violation of minority rights alone, not exclusive to a particular country. After all, its a social issue, something that transcends boundaries.

You can make your own thread about such a topic if you wish.

Moron, the article is written by a Gangadeshi Debayan Roy and published in a Gangadeshi newspaper/website... or you think Pakistani establishment owns your country?
Now, I see why you're getting so many negative ratings because you are a brazen liar..

It is an overlook. I have not read the article completely.

It is an overlook. I have not read the article completely.
Mate, you're an elite member and it means you have spent good amount of time on this forum..so it is expected that you know what you're talking about. So I a friendly advise to you is that you go through the OP before you make comments.

Most criminals in India are Muslim. Am I a bigot for quoting statistics?
Where are the statistics? you have never shown any independent source to backup your bigotry.

Where are the statistics? you have never shown any independent source to backup your bigotry.
images

You can read sachar report if you want. Give up your dravidian phobia and punjabi superiority complex

should be seen as violation of minority rights alone, not exclusive to a particular country.
Why is that? When we post about American scientists success do we see it as a success for all scientists irrespective of their contribution?

If you want it about world minority rights, then put up an article related to that on a new thread and I will merge this thread with that, ok?

Back
Top Bottom