What's new

Modi’s image likely damaged by lifting ban on hydroxychloroquine exports: Subramanian Swamy

Here we are talking about slaves aka Bharti.

You are trying to go one of topic to other like a fish out of water because I called your bluff. Both Turkeye and Japan are closest allies of united states and have many agreements such as NATO. Next off topic post will be reported.

@Aramagedon @SOHEIL @OldTwilight @Stryker1982 @Hack-Hook @Cthulhu

Read this.

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates @Indos @Falcon29 @raptor22 @zartosht @Agha Sher @dani191 @rambro @Atlas

Learn the lesson. They are not friend of any Muslims.
We must have wider angle of view. all of us are humans religion shouldn't separate us.

Learn the lesson. They are not friend of any Muslims.
We know this from antiquity mate. IMHO some other Muslim brothers should learn it. I only can say Bangladesh is playing friendship charade only as a part of diplomacy. Even almost all Bangladeshi posters here think the same.

We must have wider angle of view. all of us are humans religion shouldn't separate us.
Exactly but claiming to be friend on the face while having a knife to stab you...this is Bharti mentality. If you don't get it now there is no reason to believe that you will ever get it.

We as Pakistanis know how much Indians hate Muslims no matter Shia Sunni wahabi black white south Asian east Asian African Chinese Russian or what. It is just that they hate Muslims with passion. And I'll give it to that Indian member at least he was not being complete hypocrite and saying how it is.

We know this from antiquity mate. IMHO some other Muslim brothers should learn it. I only can say Bangladesh is playing friendship charade only as a part of diplomacy. Even almost all Bangladeshi posters here think the same.

I don't wanna convert it into an off topic but many Bangladeshis are unaware of this. It is the job of those Bangladeshis who understand bharti nature, to explain and guide younger gen of bdsh instead of making them hate fellow Muslim countries and fellow Muslims even inside Bangladesh. Not saying pakistan is any better. Many in Pakistan too don't realize this.

Turkey and Japan being closest allies , Trump warned them too. That only means Trump does not know diplomacy. It does not mean that any of these countries are slaves of US. A slave country is one which sells girls to its master country.
Trump reminded them about their responsibilities as top allies. India is not bound to follow American command by any agreement. You literally bowed down to your masters. No matter how much you sugar coat it that's the reality. Now you can be shameless and continue your denial and drag off topic. But you are a slave. So stop fingering out pakistan.

Turkey and Japan being closest allies , Trump warned them too. That only means Trump does not know diplomacy. It does not mean that any of these countries are slaves of US. A slave country is one which sells girls to its master country.

Turkeye and Japan have many agreements as an ally with the US. Does India have agreements which binds to to follow their dictation? Last time I check you were claiming you were independent this and that.

Love how Pakistanis hate Swamy when he says Muslims are dangerous but when he says something against Modi, they begin quoting him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom