What's new

Modi Won’t Let China Turn India To Another Pakistan - Forbes

This hurts deeply as I thought Indian consumers love [and need] the affordable and quality Chinese products.
in real life they do (hence the massive deficit) only in fantasy, modi's speeches and soundbites they do not, that's when they are self-sufficient.

Sorry. We gave you -

• your religion
  • language
  • culture
  • etc

If you want to see what you looked like before we gave you these gifts please look at the Munda people. That is "you" minus our gifts to you. Not pretty I say.

Hindus/Indians/Hindustanis doesnt follow Culture but Tradition.

Modi can't stop China from doing what it wants

Some so called Indians of No Merit just talk big infront of Hindu Raj Gharana and Indian Armed Forces Central Command Headquarters.

Free trade agreement with China has been more harmful than useful. Local industry is destroyed. Trade deficit has increased over the years. We literally ask IMF for more money so we can keep buying from China. Free trade agreements are supposed to be beneficial to both states. But in our case its just China. Lets not allow the 'charisma' of PAK-CHINA friendship cloud our view of national interest and long term economic welfare. China's manufacturing sector will eat Pakistan alive!. We, on the other hand, have nothing but cotton and fish caught in the Arabian Sea, to offer to China.

Pakistan exports to China: $1.8 billion=View attachment 588858

Whereas China exports to Pakistan are = US$16.97 !

View attachment 588859

The list goes on and on and on...... Where does Pakistan produce all this wealth to buy from China? This is just living beyond means. No difference between Ishaq Dar and the state of Pakistan.
  • petrochemical (need a refinery)
  • steel (steel mills!)
  • fertilizers (please import gas)
which is half o t the import simply happening due to poor policies of the govt
same is true for 5b dollars of food imports

although initially PTI realized this and was pushing for change but its now too much focus in avoiding bankrupcy

Poor Bharat,can't live out without quoting Pakistan.:pakistan:

I bet you typed these words from a device which is either completely or partially made in China:sarcastic:

after jai siri pai rss bakhts bless Pakistan! obsession ka different level hai!

My message to all Pakistan is you are not different from us. your origin , culture, language starts from mother India
No you moron. We donot start from India. How can you generalize an entire 220 mil population. Where did your dirty race come from. Was it always known as hindu Indian like from the start of time? Or did you come from space. Tell me are you alien. Indians Surely look hardly human. F bharat mata.

No you moron. We donot start from India. How can you generalize an entire 220 mil population. Where did your dirty race come from. Was it always known as hindu Indian like from the start of time? Or did you come from space. Tell me are you alien. Indians Surely look hardly human. F bharat mata.
you moron all of you were hindus but now all of you are muslims. you can see surname of many of your people, your army chief bazwa is a hindu surname, najam sethi, malik, chaudhary, many more are all hindu sir name. you are living in identity crisis( majority of you ) . recognize your real link. listen to tarek fatah, tahir gora .

you moron all of you were hindus but now all of you are muslims. you can see surname of many of your people, your army chief bazwa is a hindu surname, najam sethi, malik, chaudhary, many more are all hindu sir name. you are living in identity crisis( majority of you ) . recognize your real link. listen to tarek fatah, tahir gora .
I can safely say you have gone mad. Tell me this what were hindus people's ancestors before start of hinduism.Should I find them to mock you. Did your hindu ancestors always live in now modern india. When you say "you all" were hindus. It literally means nothing. Does Bajwa care if someone back in his family tree was hindu. No!
The Pakistani gene pool has long since diverged and evolved for the better. Ever noticed how Indians look so ugly(i don't mean the skin colour) and Pakistani generally are fairer and taller with better facial features. I tried not to generalize but you made me do it.

Back
Top Bottom