What's new

Modi Won’t Let China Turn India To Another Pakistan - Forbes

I think pakistan in a fools paradise. just because of enmity with india pakistan can go to any extent first with usa and now with china . My message to all Pakistan is you are not different from us. your origin , culture, language starts from mother India. Change your heart and your destiny will change until than every one will make fool out of you.

Nonsense most Pakistanis barely have any cultural connection to Tamil, Kerala or Assam etc. Stop with your ‘mother India’ crap.

We are still sons,of Indus Valley civilization.Rightfull successors of everything which happened in past be it's religion,be it's langauge and be it's customs/ culture.
Being Muslim doesn't takes away our identity which revolves around Sapta Sindhavah.
What a beautifull post. And yes we are all that and today reached the pinnacle as Muslims.

Read the headline and article properly you troll , forbes is saying that
Don't get excited immediately.

I am not some poor pakistani to buy chinese products from chachas computer shop

Poor Pakistani? Yes there are and there are way more poor in india. So what does that mean? U ppl really are stupid just like ur dumb PM. U drink piss, crap on streets and call others poor?

we give you one culture I can think of and that is rishwat enjoy.

Just add Pakistan or Muslim to any news in India and people lose reasoning.

On a factual ground, India can NEVER become Pakistan for China, even in their wildest of dreams.

I think pakistan in a fools paradise. just because of enmity with india pakistan can go to any extent first with usa and now with china . My message to all Pakistan is you are not different from us. your origin , culture, language starts from mother India. Change your heart and your destiny will change until than every one will make fool out of you.
WE TRIED THAT FOR 50 YEARS
Jinnah 14 points are well known in history...
had congress and BJP listened to those 14 points Pakistan wouldn't have existed..
hell Jinnah even compromised and accepted the cabinet mission of 1946..but congress refused..
the reason was obvious congress had learned about lord mount batten and knew the red cliff plan before hand...
red cliff planned insured that Punjab and bengal be divided the result was Kashmir issue and so many other issue..
Nehru must have done wonders on Mount batten wife to get that concession

recent babury mosque ruling is simply a stark reminder of that..

These are Wikipedia links highly edited by Indian, i gave those on purpose (by mosting their own interpetitions but read them)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1946_Cabinet_Mission_to_India
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Points_of_Jinnah
https://www.quora.com/What-exactly-happened-between-Nehru-and-Lady-Mountbatten

--------
had this gone along there would have been no kashmir issue and hence no anmosity between india and pakistan and thus a more less economically united indian subcontinent

one more thing when Hyderabad was conquered in late 1947 by India after it succession to Pakistan, BJP chief sardar patel wanted to exchange it with Kashmir, had that happened we could have expected some relationship with india but not as good as had cabinet mission gone through

https://scroll.in/article/884176/pa...agadh-was-the-wild-card-that-changed-the-game

--------
in nut shell india exchanged a harmonious indian subcontinent in exhnage for 1/2 of Kashmir which will always be turmoils as india will never control the muslim majority no matter what it does

Kashmirs will get their independence probably from both Pakistan and India

------------
war is thus inevitable and its consequences will be grave..its not 1971 and india isnt coming to free someone its era of nuclear weapons

Free trade agreement with China has been more harmful than useful. Local industry is destroyed. Trade deficit has increased over the years. We literally ask IMF for more money so we can keep buying from China. Free trade agreements are supposed to be beneficial to both states. But in our case its just China. Lets not allow the 'charisma' of PAK-CHINA friendship cloud our view of national interest and long term economic welfare. China's manufacturing sector will eat Pakistan alive!. We, on the other hand, have nothing but cotton and fish caught in the Arabian Sea, to offer to China.

Pakistan exports to China: $1.8 billion=
upload_2019-11-12_4-11-19.png

Whereas China exports to Pakistan are = US$16.97 !

upload_2019-11-12_4-15-36.png

The list goes on and on and on...... Where does Pakistan produce all this wealth to buy from China? This is just living beyond means. No difference between Ishaq Dar and the state of Pakistan.

Article written whilst wallowing in cow shit 'n' piss off banks of that filthy swamp.

Free trade agreement with China has been more harmful than useful. Local industry is destroyed. Trade deficit has increased over the years. We literally ask IMF for more money so we can keep buying from China. Free trade agreements are supposed to be beneficial to both states. But in our case its just China. Lets not allow the 'charisma' of PAK-CHINA friendship cloud our view of national interest and long term economic welfare. China's manufacturing sector will eat Pakistan alive!. We, on the other hand, have nothing but cotton and fish caught in the Arabian Sea, to offer to China.

Pakistan exports to China: $1.8 billion=View attachment 588858

Whereas China exports to Pakistan are = US$16.97 !

View attachment 588859

The list goes on and on and on...... Where does Pakistan produce all this wealth to buy from China? This is just living beyond means. No difference between Ishaq Dar and the state of Pakistan.

It's Pakistans leaders own fault for accepting a bad deal. Not Chinas fault if Pak full of corruption and incompetency.

Free trade agreement with China has been more harmful than useful.
it will become useful once Pakistan has something to export (that will only happen when a few from taajar bradary are hung) there is more profit in the current set-up

We literally ask IMF for more money so we can keep buying from China.
more like to repay loans that were used to enrich a few clans earlier(diesels, sharifs , shahs, khwajas mirs, mians, daars, bhats et. al.)

Read the headline and article properly you troll , forbes is saying that
Don't get excited immediately.

Yeah, no. Forbes is not saying that at all. Please learn to differentiate a news article from an opinion post. "Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own."

I am not some poor pakistani to buy chinese products from chachas computer shop

Yeah, you buy made in India, especially the facts. If you didn't, you'd have realised that you are just one of the hundreds of millions living in poverty in India, a number which exceeds the entire population of Pakistan, that too by 70 million or so.

Last edited:
This hurts deeply as I thought Indian consumers love the affordable and quality Chinese products.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom