What's new

Modi went to the G20 summit, and he saw this!

It must be a culture-shock to modi to see how clean China is, a complete opposite of india.

Not just Modi, there are plenty of first-person accounts of Indians being completely shocked at the level of cleanliness and development when they visit China for the first time.

Not just Modi, there are plenty of first-person accounts of Indians being completely shocked at the level of cleanliness and development when they visit China for the first time.
my indian friend who has been working in China's small city for more than 5 years, has just published a book....
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?s...963454&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&abbucket=15

He will publish the English version in the west, but he told me it probably would never get published in India because people do not want to read the truth....

71VNhMK-PyL.jpg

my indian friend who has been working in China's small city for more than 5 years, has just published a book....
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?s...963454&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&abbucket=15

He will publish the English version in the west, but he told me it probably would never get published in India because people do not want to read the truth....

View attachment 338869

It's sad that many Indians would rather live in the cocoon of delusions than to see the real world.

He won't be appreciated by RSSers.....
Truth hurts.
Though, he is still delusional to some extent, he blames all on politics.....

Indian politics certain explains a large part of why India is so backward. However, it's the backward culture that produced such messy politics. Unless the culture changes, things will continue as they are.

Indian politics certain explains a large part of why India is so backward. However, it's the backward culture that produced such messy politics. Unless the culture changes, things will continue as they are.
That's why i said it was a little bit delusional for him to simply blame all on politics.....

Culture is the ultimate reason.

Incredible transformation, for sure, but it's much easier for China to achieve this than, say, India. It helps to be a one-party system, who has the ultimate authority to impose its will on the people and not the other way around.

Are you saying it's the will of the Indian people to live in filth, to defecate in the open, and to be economically and technologically backward?

Are you saying it's the will of the Indian people to live in filth, to defecate in the open, and to be economically and technologically backward?
People should not always blame politics.
Better to be self critical.....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom