What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

The guy with the blue tie behind NS carries a briefcase......... "filled with power" if you know what I mean. He should have a black mask on his face so no one knows his face :enjoy:. Pakistan has adapted serious and advanced command and control capabilities. Good to see safety procedures on multiple levels :tup:
what about briefcase? Can you explain?

And its happend as some were in our hearts we was Aspecting some thing will go wrong now a massive earthquake jolts Pakistan.

India whether U state or Z state is not the question here. It is the master of South Asia, and whole South Asia revolves around it.

Modi is important because India is important, not the other way.

looks like someone set illuminated stars on your baby bed today.
that left you with everything revolving around.

No child there is NO master of South Asia.

modi-lahore-airport.jpg

today on tv it was the first time i saw modi, had only seen pictures before. my body language reading skills tell me that he is a really good warm-hearted guy who respects power and ability. and is quick to reach conclusions.

The guy with the blue tie behind NS carries a briefcase......... "filled with power" if you know what I mean. He should have a black mask on his face so no one knows his face :enjoy:. Pakistan has adapted serious and advanced command and control capabilities. Good to see safety procedures on multiple levels :tup:

That briefcase is a bullet proof shield not the launch codes.

That briefcase is a bullet proof shield not the launch codes.

You don't have to tell me :enjoy:. Bullet proof shield is in a "briefcase" :omghaha: to be deployed after someone's already done the damaged :rofl:.

By the way, I am impressed how NS has finally got all Army officers assigned to him to wear suites. THAT is huge, gives out a very nice, advanced and professional image, these are the things countries do who are growing and want to project regional power and a moderate image :tup:

what about briefcase? Can you explain?

It has cookies for goodwill :cheers:. Which briefcase.....I am confused :o:o_O??

Can you source some articles that debunk this myth (US context)? I still see a distinct bag following Obama at all times.

He thinks it is Pakistan's Nuclear football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia however most likely it is just a regular briefcase.

There is a lot of misinformation for obvious reasons. The exact MO is kept under wraps as no country would give the exact details of the communication process as they easily would be intercepted or worse hacked and spoofed.

That said this is the most trustworthy article out there and I still think it is BS.

The Real Story of the "Football" That Follows the President Everywhere | History | Smithsonian

Contrary to popular belief, the Football does not actually contain a big red button for launching a nuclear war. Its primary purpose is to confirm the president’s identity, and it allows him to communicate with the National Military Command Center in the Pentagon, which monitors worldwide nuclear threats and can order an instant response. The Football also provides the commander in chief with a simplified menu of nuclear strike options—allowing him to decide, for example, whether to destroy all of America’s enemies in one fell swoop or to limit himself to obliterating only Moscow or Pyongyang or Beijing.

Read more: History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Launch codes? :unsure:

Cookies or Candies I would imagine. When there is a marriage, people carry a goody bag with candy / cookies or chocolates in it don't they? I thought that was the custom in India and Pakistan? NS's grand daughter's getting married. I want some Gulab Jaamens.....last time I had them, I was visiting Delhi....yummy treats!! :tup::tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom