What's new

Modi stuns Opposition! On third anniversary, NDA government cites its negatives in report card

So according to you the only party to be discussed is the ruling party and PM.... After election we will discuss the next PM (who ever that is)..... What moronic logic!!!!!

The moronic dialogue would be to leave Modi's misdeeds alone and catch hold of 104 political parties of India who have nothing to do for Indian policies of ordering Bullet trains, mega cities and what not.

What a absurd thinking man.

@nair

You have answered nothing..... You have given logics.... Answer what i asked so that we can take the debate forward.... If not You can continue your rants against Modi

I have answered almost all your questions.
But it seems like you want to have an access to an easy escape by denying that.

Go ahead, I do not respect generic minds anyway.
have a good day or whatever is left of it by now.

@nair

Last edited:
The moronic dialogue would be to leave Modi's misdeeds alone and catch hold of 104 political parties of India who have nothing to do for Indian policies of ordering Bullet trains, mega cities and what not.

What a absurd thinking man.

@nair

I have answered almost all your answers.
But it seems like you want to have an access to an easy escape by denying that.

Go ahead, I do not respect generic minds anyway.
have a good day or whatever is left of it by now.

@nair

From the brief exchange, all i could get is.... You want to talk only about modi..... Nothing else.... Me ready to talk about modi but also about other leaders and parties who could replace him......

Was looking forward for a debate with a modi hater and understand alternatives but look like i have wasted my time...... I am about to start my week end.... and no point in quoting me further as i dont see a scope of debate..... Thanks... Over and out....

From the brief exchange, all i could get is.... You want to talk only about modi..... Nothing else.... Me ready to talk about modi but also about other leaders and parties who could replace him......

Was looking forward for a debate with a modi hater and understand alternatives but look like i have wasted my time...... I am about to start my week end.... and no point in quoting me further as i dont see a scope of debate..... Thanks... Over and out....

Those who are evasive, talk like this by inserting unwarranted conditions a la above.

First of all, you came running to me, it was not me who started this process with you. I do not know who you are, despite that you started using alien language with me requesting moderators to close their eyes for a moment. What a character!

Obviously you have an agenda here.
Not you alone, all Modi lovers.

Once again, don't tag me further.
I am done with you.

The modi haters will have no problem if instead of Modi it's anybody else even if it is Yogi. They have an inherent bias against Modi. Why??
(obviously Godhra, despite the fact that Modi did fantastic that time).
So their bias will always remain.
It's like Owaisi praising Swami on national TV but catches a cough to even call Modi his PM.
Such haters and bias are required in society.
After all if Modi wasn't vilified after Gujarat riots he wouldn't have been popular and in news.

Leave that to the mods to take care..... Why dont you answer what i asked
Coz he don't know what you said. Malayalam arilla (Don't know) Probably a false flag
If you throw out the ruling party, then there should be a party who could replace the ruling one.
Aravind Kejriwal, King in the North. former income tax commissioner (it was a lie). Destroyer of Corruption (Never happened), Protector of Realms in Delhi. Father of Dragons (all the MLA's)

This guy rarely seem to bring something positive.

He has his political POV and where else one can express it better than this place....I have no issue with his views

At the end of the day @ashok321 one needs to win elections. Do you know, why people like me have stopped voting for Congress? Because of people like you, who seem to represent the Congress. The only thing you chaps do is cry Modi Modi Modi. Do you have anything, besides screaming Modi Modi Modi all day? Do you have anything substantial to talk about?

Do you really think, an ordinary Indian wakes up and thinks Modi? We wake up and think of whether roads are better when we are traveling, whether things are cheaper when we are buying things or at-least prices not going through the roof, whether electricity is going to be there all day, whether our own income is going to go up to support our family, whether we can educate our children, whether I can take my family out for a vacation or 2 during the year. There is a reason an election is held every 5 years. The country elects a party to power and is given a chance to govern. If they do not perform, the opposition has an opportunity to win the elections. So, you need to win elections.

@jbgt90 And you know what the scary part is? You still have not figured out how to beat the BJP by coming up with a strong platform. Forget people like ashok. When I look for an alternative, I hear only Modi ye hai, Modi woh hai. And this seems to be the complete strategy of the Congress. Seriously, how is it different from the BJP calling RaGa ye hai, woh hai.

At this rate, unless BJP manages to really fk it up, 2019 is a given. Congress needs to come up with a coherent central team and give it 3 years to buck up. In the current scenario, the only positive will be strengthening of the regional parties at the cost of the Congress. Sad for a once strong alternative.

At the end of the day @ashok321 one needs to win elections. Do you know, why people like me have stopped voting for Congress? Because of people like you, who seem to represent the Congress. The only thing you chaps do is cry Modi Modi Modi. Do you have anything, besides screaming Modi Modi Modi all day? Do you have anything substantial to talk about?

Do you really think, an ordinary Indian wakes up and thinks Modi? We wake up and think of whether roads are better when we are traveling, whether things are cheaper when we are buying things or at-least prices not going through the roof, whether electricity is going to be there all day, whether our own income is going to go up to support our family, whether we can educate our children, whether I can take my family out for a vacation or 2 during the year. There is a reason an election is held every 5 years. The country elects a party to power and is given a chance to govern. If they do not perform, the opposition has an opportunity to win the elections. So, you need to win elections.

@jbgt90 And you know what the scary part is? You still have not figured out how to beat the BJP by coming up with a strong platform. Forget people like ashok. When I look for an alternative, I hear only Modi ye hai, Modi woh hai. And this seems to be the complete strategy of the Congress. Seriously, how is it different from the BJP calling RaGa ye hai, woh hai.

At this rate, unless BJP manages to really fk it up, 2019 is a given. Congress needs to come up with a coherent central team and give it 3 years to buck up. In the current scenario, the only positive will be strengthening of the regional parties at the cost of the Congress. Sad for a once strong alternative.

Precise and To the Point.

You have answered nothing..... You have given logics.... Answer what i asked so that we can take the debate forward.... If not You can continue your rants against Modi

He is one of the peope who play Modi card to stay relevant. Nobody will notice him unless he rant on Modi. Soon he will become irrelevant like his master Pappu.

Back
Top Bottom