What's new

Modi stuns Opposition! On third anniversary, NDA government cites its negatives in report card

MODI BEFORE ELECTION:

Negatives?

Why is the biggest negative of the Modi administration aka Modi himself not highlighted by BJP, that of Modi stonewalling parliamentary act = RTI?

Why is he not showing his degree in entire political science?

degreemodi.png

degree11.png

degree4.png

degree5.png

degree.png

degree8.png

degree6.png

degree2.png

Shame on Indians who have reached Mars through the Mangalyan and Chanderyaan to Moon, but cant reach for their PM's degree?

Why is so hard?

Was not the Kejriwal's degree produced through the RTI?

What is the sauce for the goose should be the sauce for the gender no?

Damn Indians!

Specially those right wingers doing circus in favor of Modi, one who is paying them cash received by his Industrialists friends aka Ambanis & Adani.

MODI BEFORE ELECTION:

Negatives?

Why is the biggest negative of the Modi administration aka Modi himself not highlighted by BJP, that of Modi stonewalling parliamentary act = RTI?

Why is he not showing his degree in entire political science?

View attachment 399399

View attachment 399400

View attachment 399403

View attachment 399407

View attachment 399408

View attachment 399409

View attachment 399410

View attachment 399411

Shame on Indians who have reached Mars through the Mangalyan and Chanderyaan to Moon, but cant reach for their PM's degree?

Why is so hard?

Was not the Kejriwal's degree produced through the RTI?

What is the sauce for the goose should be the sauce for the gender no?

Damn Indians!

Specially those right wingers doing circus in favor of Modi, one who is paying them cash received by his Industrialists friends aka Ambanis & Adani.

Nr. Flase Flag, So after that 2019 Thread failed..( .Thank God you Read the Line on the Wall...) Thread failed, you have started with new Low Level of posting your Crap in Other Threads as well.

I had warned you much before Up elections, you are ACTUALLY giving more n more confirmation of the stupid agenda and methods being employed by Modi Maniacs.

Interestingly, Modi has committed several mistakes and several blunders... the irony is, morons like you dont have heads to show reasrach and put them in a logical manner.

@ashok321 thangal alappuzhayude ethu bagathu ninnu anu???

(mods: bear with me on this post, i know i am breaking a rule here.....)

@ashok321 You are the best Modi hater i came across....... Tell me according to you who could replace Modi today.....

Instead of replacing him, why did not the idea came into your mind of how Modi should amend himself of his follies?

Why are Right wingers (his own) silent on his follies?

As for the replacement:
Famous shinning India star Atal Bihar Bajpayee was replaced by none other than defeated Congress again after 6 years, so?
pokhran11.png

You think without Modi there is no India?
There is not a one person to replace Modi among 1.25 billion Indians?
If that is the case, why live in such a country?

This is what people thought of Lal Bahadur Shastri, Indra Gandhi.
But the life is going under Modi, who will be replaced by someone else in future.

If you don't know what is under the hood, don't touch your car, call mechanic.

@ashok321 thangal alappuzhayude ethu bagathu ninnu anu???

(mods: bear with me on this post, i know i am breaking a rule here.....)

Its akin to asking police to bear with you, while you just want to commit just one offense.

Senseless post.

nstead of replacing him, why did not the idea came into your mind of how Modi should amend himself of his follies?

That is a good thought....

Why are Right wingers (his own) silent on his follies?
Tell me one such "follies" which makes noise when their own leaders make mistake??? Be it Raga or Assuming that you are a leftie Pinarayi/Kodiyeri
Famous shinning India star Atal Bihar Bajpayee was replaced by none other than defeated Congress again after 6 years, so?

Everyone has to perform..... They did not performed to the expectation of the nation, thats why they were thrown out.... Byt the way why was congress thrown out in 2014?

You think without Modi there is no India?

What is my belief??? You do not have any clue..... But thats not the point here....

There is not a one person to replace Modi among 1.25 billion Indians?
If that is the case, why live in such a country?

I asked your thought..... Let me ask you again.... "According to you Who could replace Modi and why"... It could be from any party or any section of society

If you don't know what is under the hood, don't touch your car, call mechanic.

I am an auto professional.... :P

Its akin to asking police to bear with you, while you just want to commit just one offense.

Senseless post

Leave that to the mods to take care..... Why dont you answer what i asked

Modi has urban and semi-urban India in his pocket for 2019, all the online surveys are giving a big thumbs up to Modi government @ 3 years. If he can manage to stay popular with rural India for the next 2 years it's 300+ seats in 2019 for BJP.

@nair

Tell me one such "follies" which makes noise when their own leaders make mistake??? Be it Raga or Assuming that you are a leftie Pinarayi/Kodiyeri

If we are highlighting an Indian problem, we have to catch hold of the ruling party or its head who is/are capable of making or breaking India.

Why touch others who do not rule and are inconsequential in taking national policy decisions?

When the problem exist in RBI. You be like, why don't we talk about RBI's peon, why only its Governor...

Everyone has to perform..... They did not performed to the expectation of the nation, thats why they were thrown out.... Byt the way why was congress thrown out in 2014?

Same goes for Modi, as was Atal.
What is a big deal?

I asked your thought..... Let me ask you again.... "According to you Who could replace Modi and why"... It could be from any party or any section of society

It is going to be super mahagathbandan or super grand coalition if you do not know (rashtrabasha) Hindi.
Same on Bihar lines, wherein BJP got defeated despite Modi's 31 rallies and false promise of one lakh crores rupees which did not materialize till now....And Modi indulged in name calling of the host Lalu:

shaitan.png

If we are highlighting an Indian problem, we have to catch hold of the ruling party or its head who is/are capable of making or breaking India

Not really...... If you throw out the ruling party, then there should be a party who could replace the ruling one.... And they should be better than the ruling and should be better in every aspect to the ruling one.... So

Why touch others who do not rule and are inconsequential in taking national policy decisions?

Ok if you think those are inconsequential ones, let us discuss about the consequential ones.... You name them we can take it forward....

When the problem exist in RBI. You be like, why don't we talk about RBI's peon, why only its Governor...

Do you have any clue what RBI does or what it is supposed to do??? If you had you would not have made this post.... But to make the point you tried to there are several examples and i got your point...... Well I am from those who believe one should hold those who are responsible.... Be it Modi, Be it FM, or be it any other minister

t is going to be super mahagathbandan or super grand coalition if you do not know (rashtrabasha) Hindi.

So you are suggesting a Big coalition.......Who could lead the coalition??? Lalu? Mualayam? Mamta? or Rahul??. Has it ever happened in India before??? If yes what happened?

@nair

If we are highlighting an Indian problem, we have to catch hold of the ruling party or its head who is/are capable of making or breaking India
Not really...... If you throw out the ruling party, then there should be a party who could replace the ruling one.... And they should be better than the ruling and should be better in every aspect to the ruling one.... So

That is during the election.
before the election (5 years) Indians should remain calm and tolerate the BS of ruling party?
Is that what you are saying?
If the PM indulges in misdeeds, we should remain calm?
RBI has host of problems, catch hold of governor and not its peon.
Absurd & illogical.

Modi has been planning his PM strategy for decades... the man is anything but political novice...

The indians must prepare for a long term modi rule... both sides of the divide need to reconcile with this idea...

How will this effect india in short and long term is a crystal ball gazing... too early to tell.

Only option is to be a bemused observer...

Hopefully, no war ever happens in the region...

Lust for glory can make people do horrendous things... a paryer for the dying is nothing but a solace...

@nair

Ok if you think those are inconsequential ones, let us discuss about the consequential ones.... You name them we can take it forward....

Of course the ruling party and the ruler.

Why should 104 political parties of India be blamed when the have got nothing to do?

That is during the election.
before the election (5 years) Indians should remain calm and tolerate the BS of ruling party?
Is that what you are saying?
If the PM indulges in misdeeds, we should think remain calm?

Kindly answer the questions i raised and you can ask further questions..... I am not questioning you, but i am trying to find out what you have in your mind for india so that i can take the discussion forward...... I will answer your questions....

@nair

Of course the ruling party and the ruler.

Why should 104 political parties of India be blamed when the have got nothing to do?

So according to you the only party to be discussed is the ruling party and PM.... After election we will discuss the next PM (who ever that is)..... What moronic logic!!!!!

than ithuvare njan chodichathinu utharam thannilla

Kindly answer the questions i raised and you can ask further questions..... I am not questioning you, but i am trying to find out what you have in your mind for india so that i can take the discussion forward...... I will answer your questions....

What have I omitted here?
All answered.
@nair

Back
Top Bottom