What's new

Modi pushes 'obsolete' Tejas on reluctant military

just one question sirji if chinese jets are so potent why are they buying su-35s from russia

Read again... i said china produce its military weapons itself, even if they are not as much potent as western counterparts... as far as SU 35, Quote Chinese members and ask them as far as i know they say they are helping Russia with this deal... some say it is for Pakistan... and some deny that they are buying SU 35.......

Tejas-1A is more capable than any fighter Pakistan have right now. So its not obsolete!

@Windjammer Where do you hide when I tagged you in my previous thread? :lol:

Tejas-1A is more capable than any fighter Pakistan have right now. So its not obsolete!

Infact is more than a match for martian space ships!

US is asking india to lease it some so they can use it to fly it to pluto and test gallactic shyt... just in case the martians attack..

The article is a clear cut paid by some foreign vednor, and u can see it, Gripen. The fighter no one wants. :lol:

Don't talk about Mars, first make a motorcycle engine.

Can i use your vedic hyper gallatic science for that? and than il lease those to you guys so 1.2 bil of your kind travels to mars.

Win win for south asia and world at large!

JF-17 is ahead of Tejas right now, no doubt about that.
We should better compare in few years when IAF has Tejas in numbers

Can i use your vedic hyper gallatic science for that? and than il lease those to you guys so 1.2 bil of your kind travels to mars.

Win win for south asia and world at large!

Yes you can, for sure.

This went to Mars, it wouldn't mind taking extra 60 kg of mass of you. :lol: But show me one car engine developed in Pakistan.

spirit-of-indias-mars-mission.jpg

M_Id_431987_Mars.jpg

JF-17 is ahead of Tejas right now, no doubt about that.
We should better compare in few years when IAF has Tejas in numbers

Do they have production base? how much unit DRDO can make per year?

Read again... i said china produce its military weapons itself, even if they are not as much potent as western counterparts... as far as SU 35, Quote Chinese members and ask them as far as i know they say they are helping Russia with this deal... some say it is for Pakistan... and some deny that they are buying SU 35.......
you can beleve what you want dosent realli matters niether to russia nor india or china or for that matter to anyone else

the thread is about indian presstitutes trying to stop indian PMO & MOD from going for indian made jets so that there masters (foriegn defnce contractors/manufacturers & arms lobbiests in india and abroad)

but the fact is LCA is a decent light catagorry fighter for point defnce which has more than 3.5 T ordanence carrying capacity on its 7+1 wepon stations a good radar & EW suite and decent range and india under no circumstances is going to abandon it

Yes you can, for sure.

This went to Mars, it wouldn't mind taking extra 60 kg of mass of you. :lol:

Im 85... :* and cant really go with super duper indian race...

But show me one car engine developed in Pakistan.

Do you know even so called indian "cars" are using foriegn engines and now foriegn parts for the new "indigenous" supa dupa indigenous indian engines.. how can we mortals achieve that level of sophistication... ::unsure:

Hyper gallactic supa dupa vedic space craft... :drag:

Now this along with tejas will fly to pluto with all the glory....:super:

We will have to make do with inferior 4th gen tech fighters.

hc82vl7.png

:undecided:

thing is LCA is 6.5 tonnes and that too with many counter wieghts and telematerry and testing equipment and all those extra wiring & other such equipment to keep it tightli tucked in a flight + a very heavy duty landing gear all of which will be shelved once it gets FOC and the work is already on in full swing to cut tejas wieght by 800-1000 KGs

so it after all these wieght cuttings will come to around 5.5 tonne but right now its 6.5 tonne not 7.5 tonne

PS dont beleve all that media bullcrap that is specially spread to discourage MOD in going for tejas instead of some foriegn fighter ..... do i need to tell you why IAF & some MOD baboons want "foriegn maal" over indian products

yes it carries 2.4 tonnes of feul and its fighting radius in clean configuration in a high altitude is well above 500KM but with full load and in low or medium altitude its somehwere between 350-420 KM which is pretty decent for its role and that too onli on internal feul

rest you can speculate yourself

Reuters will always give news creating such news to derail Tejas or to derail Indo Russian ties. media is taking very negative undue advantage now a days

Do they have production base? how much unit DRDO can make per year?
LCA is designed by HAL & ARDE not DRDO to be made by HAL & some private players right now onli test production runs are bieng carried owt once that is done the production will commence in full swing and HAL has already set up a new production facility for it which now can produce upto 8 planes but when in full swing some 12 -14 planes per year while talks are going on with private players

Right what are you blabbering about.
Here's some facts for you, JF-17 Thunder, like you Tejas is a single engine fighter, so far PAF has flown it out to UK, China, Turkey, Dubai and Paris.....it has even participated in several joint exercises , on the contrary your Tejas, even on Republic day ends up getting dragged on a trailer.....what are you trying to prove. !!!

Px23-0471.jpg

IMG_0222.JPG

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom