What's new

Modi pushes 'obsolete' Tejas on reluctant military

Reuters will always give news creating such news to derail Tejas or to derail Indo Russian ties. media is taking very negative undue advantage now a days
this present goverment is not one of those that will change its action plan deu to pressure bieng built by indian or international media traders/presstitutes once the teething problems in production facilities are ironed owt it will go in full swing and then these same presstitutes will be patting there backs by saying they dint let PMO or MOD do deviate from local production and all that

you can beleve what you want dosent realli matters niether to russia nor india or china or for that matter to anyone else

the thread is about indian presstitutes trying to stop indian PMO & MOD from going for indian made jets so that there masters (foriegn defnce contractors/manufacturers & arms lobbiests in india and abroad)

but the fact is LCA is a decent light catagorry fighter for point defnce which has more than 3.5 T ordanence carrying capacity on its 7+1 wepon stations a good radar & EW suite and decent range and india under no circumstances is going to abandon it

I dont know much about technicalities but indigenous production of any weapon is far better for India then buying off the shelf if Indian media or IAF is stopping it on purpose then they themselves are enemy of India.. buying weapons from tiny nations doesn't suit to 2nd largest Nation..

Right what are you blabbering about.
Here's some facts for you, JF-17 Thunder, like you Tejas is a single engine fighter, so far PAF has flown it out to UK, China, Turkey, Dubai and Paris.....it has even participated in several joint exercises , on the contrary your Tejas, even on Republic day ends up getting dragged on a trailer.....what are you trying to prove. !!!

Px23-0471.jpg

IMG_0222.JPG
salaam jammer bhiyye .. kaise ho :azn:

thing is pakistan ka to pata nahi but in india non FOC fighter jets (specialli single engined) are not allowed to make a flypast over rajpath but you can dream no issues ... lagge raho :haha:

LCA is designed by HAL & ARDE not DRDO to be made by HAL & some private players right now onli test production runs are bieng carried owt once that is done the production will commence in full swing and HAL has already set up a new production facility for it which now can produce upto 8 planes but when in full swing some 12 -14 planes per year while talks are going on with private players

Thanks for info... i think they should work hard now... otherwise it will be too late...

I dont know much about technicalities but indigenous production of any weapon is far better for India then buying off the shelf if Indian media or IAF is stopping it on purpose then they themselves are enemy of India.. buying weapons from tiny nations doesn't suit to 2nd largest Nation..
you know what there was an old article on this very forum a few months back where there was a story that how indian sientists from some research institute in a jiffy created a arial rocket launching device for fighter jets in 1971 which were responsible for breaking the back of pakistani instalations in port cities of bangladesh but how IAF and MOD used its influence in not letting its serial production go in full swing ant that technology was wasted and its just one of many such blunders .. rest speculate yourself

Here's some facts for you, JF-17 Thunder, like you Tejas is a single engine fighter, so far PAF has flown it out to UK, China, Turkey, Dubai and Paris.....it has even participated in several joint exercises , on the contrary your Tejas, even on Republic day ends up getting dragged on a trailer.....what are you trying to prove. !!!

Px23-0471.jpg

IMG_0222.JPG

message from JF to all da hataz

11136706_776223122474860_1767519781151836013_n.jpg

KISS MA A$$

Px23-0471.jpg

IMG_0222.JPG
Picture Won't Proof Anything
LCA have 2910 flying hours and follow on not single Crash
NLBFH.jpg

JF-17 on other hand

JF-17+Thunder+crash+fire+destroyed+from+No.+16+26+Squadron+Black+Panthers+spider++Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+fighter+duabi+air+show+air+display+plaaf+missile+bvrr.jpg

salaam jammer bhiyye .. kaise ho :azn:

thing is pakistan ka to pata nahi but in india non FOC fighter jets (specialli single engined) are not allowed to make a flypast over rajpath but you can dream no issues ... lagge raho :haha:
Yes, I suppose even the Mirage-2000 doesn't have FOC. :laugh:

NLBFH.jpg

JF-17 on other hand

JF-17+Thunder+crash+fire+destroyed+from+No.+16+26+Squadron+Black+Panthers+spider++Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+fighter+duabi+air+show+air+display+plaaf+missile+bvrr.jpg

And how many Tejas do you have in operational squadron service.
JF-17 is operated in four front line squadrons.....even conducting strike missions against terrorists.

NLBFH.jpg

JF-17 on other hand

ou

4 SQDs .. thousands of flyinh hours-- combat missions in FATA~ ... Dozens of Airshows in EU,Asia ! First export order!

That crash happened due to bird hit... RIP to the pilots..

meanwhile on the other hand? an under development pigeon on the drawing board since decades!

Have our MKIs, Jaguars and Mig 29 ever been used in real life combat scenario?

Can MKIs be used as an interceptor or for situations like Kargil when you have to flush out insurgents or there are reasons not to like cost and turnaround time because of which we prefer lighter planes. I am never clear about this.

In low likelihood of war with China and considering Pakistan as a chief threat which aircrafts would be best suited for defensive purposes keeping operating and acquisition cost in mind?

Px23-0471.jpg

IMG_0222.JPG

.Su-30 MKI is more Indian than JF-17 is Pakistani. Name one component that is developed in pakistan being part of Jf-17? These are the Indian component in MKI

Vetrivale.jpg

And I have seen you many times blabbering when ever a Indian space launcher or missile is failing but when ever they comeout successful, where do you hide?

.Su-30 MKI is more Indian than JF-17 is Pakistani. Name one component that is developed in pakistan being part of Jf-17? These are the Indian component in MKI

Vetrivale.jpg

And I have seen you many times blabbering when ever a Indian space launcher or missile is failing but when ever they comeout successful, where do you hide?

BS debunked a billion times.

So you are martial race pakistani who were fed with 1000 cuts ideology.
I would really like to see that.

Lol so much for being martial race. Which can't even build a moped engine and degrading other achievements.
For starters like you.
I would tell you to do look into REVOTRON family series of engines made by TATA.
Let alone you even Europeans have to match that level of sophistication. And yes pakistan should only dream of space achievements because your martial race is not that developed to even achieve 1% of what India has achieved in space exploration.

How can it.
It is made for space explorations.
But i can understand that you being from Pakistan can't differentiate between hyper gallactic and space exploration.
So much for being a martial race.
Now kid go and take some classes and don't waste your ti.e on speaking on topics which you don't know especially on automobiles and space exploration.

Now coming to tejas.
Its Mk 1a is light years ahead from jf.
It has AESA, EW suits from israel and armaments like derby and python which your jf can alone dream of.
Your jf has gone to 2 upgrade specification but yet to get anything what tejas has in its first specification.

tumblr_inline_nmxuljxT981slu88z_500.gif

I can make you stfu.. but man .. got no time to "debate" :lol: with an idiot who thinks hes a fukin rocket scientist..

Back
Top Bottom