What's new

Modi may visit Wagah, Siachen, Bangladesh border immediately after becoming PM

Indo-guy

Reaction score
Country
India
LIVE! Modi may visit Wagah, Siachen, Bangladesh border after becoming PM

India's next prime minister is planning a quiet trip to India's borders within the first two weeks of assuming office. Narendra Modi plans to visit the Wagah border, NJ 9842 in Siachen and Petrapole near Bangladesh in what is believed to be a morale boost to the armed forces.
In September last year, Modi questioned the need for dialogue between Prime Minister Manmohan Singh his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif when "soldiers and innocent people were being killed day and night by terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir". He had attacked the Centre for "pursuing a weak" policy in dealing with Pakistan.
While Modi's foreign policy is expected to continue in the same lines as the UPA, his key aide Amit Shah has said his government would however, never compromise with the honour and security of the country.

be careful of landmines ..who knows he comes under one and gets shot down

g1374259246135374738.jpg

I am losing hope, got elected with majority but still in election mood?
Its time to calm down and make phone calls to NS/china dude/begums.

I am losing hope, got elected with majority but still in election mood?
Its time to calm down and make phone calls to NS/china dude/begums.

You never had hope in him in the first place, so the question of losing it doesn't arise.

IF true then I'd be quite impressed, no Indian PM in history has visited such inhospitable places like Siachin.

Last edited:
Wagah kay iss par bhi Aayea ga Modi Sahib. Mil kay baithein gay aur Chai shai peeangay. :welcome:

Pehlay sey bataa ker rukhiyeh ga takay Nawaz Sharif Sahib bhi aap ko receive kernay kay liyeh Moojoud ho sakein.... :welcome:

While he is at it, he should visit Afghan-Pakistan border as well, khushbo laga key!!

Back
Top Bottom