What's new

Modi may sign Teesta, visit Bangladesh first

I think after their so called Genocide now they found a new land, and they should have no problem living their because they are very similar to you people, culturally and look wise, so they would have no problem of integration either. I support these Bengladeshi people it will be against human rights to send them back.

Do you support dissolving of border between India and Bangladesh? Are you of the opinion that Bangladesh should be merged with India ?

We must share good relations with Bangladesh.

And this step will strengthen Hasina's hand against the jamaati terrorists.

They thought the same while awarding Indus river water treaty to Pakistan, any treaty should be signed keeping in mind two things:

1. The treaty should not harm Indian farmers, Bangladesh is asking for an unfair share of water.

2. The treaty must have a reevaluation/renewal clause after every few years, because our neighbor has this habit of forgetting. We need to have a safeguard if BNP again comes to power and get cosy with anti-India forces.

Why ? They have been living there all their lives why you want to send them back now ?

Anyone who has crossed over after 1971 is not Indian.

That is the law of our country.

Rest are illegals and illegals will be sent packing. Please don't tell me about language confusion. Those who have the will power to do this can easily know the difference between a Bangladeshi and an Indian Bengali. We in this region can easily distinguish.

That old hag will have to be ..er... warned of severe consequences before this is done.

Do you support dissolving of border between India and Bangladesh? Are you of the opinion that Bangladesh should be merged with India ?

Not in hell, no!

We in the NE would be in real trouble!

Same applies to Pakistanis also, then why did you guys broke away?

The issue is not with those who came in 1971, the issue is those who are still coming after that, our country cannot be a solution to Bangladesh's overpopulation problem.

Lol world knows about it if Bengladeshis look more similar to Indians or Pakistanis, You both are duplicate TWINS :D, why taking it offensively :D after all you rescued them from genocide :D

Lol world knows about it if Bengladeshis look more similar to Indians or Pakistanis, You both are duplicate TWINS :D, why taking it offensively :D after all you rescued them from genocide :D

Yes we did rescued them from a brutal genocide, no denying to this fact. :)

And Pakistanis are also indistinguishable from Indians, they also look like twins of Indians, in fact they are..... :)

Modi is just trying to anger Mamata ....
Mamta the rabble rouser be damned. It's high time India stopped pandering to local satraps for political reasons.

The Teesta Agreement should be signed immediately. The technicalities have already been worked out in detail and will not affect India's share of water.

You mean useful water.

Honestly, Brahmaputra does its job every year to ensure that there is more than required water in Bangladesh all the time.
lol..why do they keep crying over water.... half of BD will be under water in few years...:lol:

Yes we did rescued them from a brutal genocide, no denying to this fact. :)

And Pakistanis are also indistinguishable from Indians, they also look like twins of Indians, in fact they are..... :)

HAHHA This shows your love for us but NO Thanks not even in million years we will look like you thanks alot :D We are and look very different :D Maybe Indians want to be like us but no thanks NO Pakistani wants to be like this :D

The way some Indians are writing here it as if the agreement has already been signed and water is flowing the Teesta .... When I see it I will believe it. We have heard Indian promises for decades.

The way some Indians are writing here it as if the agreement has already been signed and water is flowing the Teesta .... When I see it I will believe it. We have heard Indian promises for decades.
You want to see the Teesta in Bangla Desh? Here...

25540652.jpg

Crossing the Teesta River at gangachara, Rangpur, Bangladesh

Here's more.....

teesta_773909f1.jpg

Teesta in Banglasesh

Back
Top Bottom