What's new

Modi-isms, RSS-isms and a Complilation of Dubious Hindutva-inspired Claims

When I read the title, i thought that it must be an article from Haqu's musing. I proved wrong but it is nice to see that substitutes of Haque's musing are emerging. Very entertaining to read that. I must appriciates your HAWK eyes to discover outrageous content out of above incidents.

I have burnt many a vegetables, besides meat and being a cereal killer, I know that I will also be burnt - when time comes. :D But it sure won't be eternal. May be 10 minutes and I doubt I will feel a thing.
I was not talking about your body but your soul, it has scientifically been proven to be a combustible material which burns till eternity, only if scientists succeed in harnessing the non-believer's souls it can solve global energy issues.

then do not bring it under Scientific scrutiny and all will be happy.

There are 'Hindu' scientist and there are 'Christian' scientist and they will continue to combine both aspects as it is their nature.

then do not bring it under Scientific scrutiny and all will be happy.
Or bring it under scrutiny and get rejected. Barring exceptions of course. :D Vimanas in Vaimanik Shashtra is a 1920s creation. :D Does not remove chances that ancient designs are also forgeries.

I for one am deeply interested in Nordic connection to Stonehenge. Top technology used there. :tup: Also the Pyramids!

I was not talking about your body but your soul, it has scientifically been proven to be a combustible material which burns till eternity, only if scientists succeed in harnessing the non-believer's souls it can solve global energy issues.
ROFL. :omghaha:

LOL good thread!

For those justifying the stupidity of Modi & his fellow extremists by taking the religious line:

There is a reason, why the religious beliefs and science should by kept strictly separate. No one cares if someone believes that they had invented planes which could go from one planet to an other some 5 thousand years ago, or they had successfully planted head of an elephant on a human child, thus invented the surgery.

No sir, no one cares, people have been believing in all sort of things for as long as the human history is there. But if you bring these believes to renowned science conferences, present them as facts and expect the world to believe in this B$ as well, you make yourself a laughing stock and should be kicked out of these conferences for good.

My neighbor believes his dog had done PhD in neurosurgery 100 years ago, ok fine he believes in this, no one cares. But it is not funny, when he presents his belief as proof and asks for a license for his dog so that it could operate on human brains.

So lets take it as it is, stupid funny claims by extremist hindu fundos that are there to entertain the world, :lol:

LOL good thread!

For those justifying the stupidity of Modi & his fellow extremists by taking the religious line:

There is a reason, why the religious beliefs and science should by kept strictly separate. No one cares if someone believes that they had invented planes which could go from one planet to an other some 5 thousand years ago, or they had successfully planted head of an elephant on a human child, thus invented the surgery.

No sir, no one cares, people have been believing in all sort of things for as long as the human history is there. But if you bring these believes to renowned science conferences, present them as facts and expect the world to believe in this B$ as well, you make yourself a laughing stock and should be kicked out of these conferences for good.

My neighbor believes his dog had done PhD in neurosurgery 100 years ago, ok fine he believes in this, no one cares. But it is not funny, when he presents his belief as proof and asks for a license for his dog so that it could operate on human brains.

So lets take it as it is, stupid funny claims by extremist hindu fundos that are there to entertain the world, :lol:

talking about absurdity .. first women was from the ribs of first men. :lol:

talking about absurdity .. first women was from the ribs of first men. :lol:

Name me a science conference, where this was presented as a sole proof to claim the ownership of some invention.

Please go ahead, we are waiting..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom