What's new

Modi-isms, RSS-isms and a Complilation of Dubious Hindutva-inspired Claims

Drinking Urine is as old as time, the Chinese and Arabs promoted it as well nothing new here

In the Sanskrit Samarangana Sutradhara (Literally, "controller of the battlefield"), it is written:

• "Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth."
these quotes means nothing. those who believe in it should research further and produce a prototype else shut their mouth.

@Abu Zolfiqar: I agree with you on the purpose of this thread....... There are few stupid comments made by BJP leaders in last few months..... Some time it sounds very stupid..... But then morons are there in every society, and we have our share.... the only thing here is they have become active after modi coming to power.

But you know what? To prove your point, You have used few religious interpretations..... which was uncalled for........ Every religion is interpreted by individuals , and the problem what today we all face is because of certain wrong interpretation.....(Btw i am not saying the point made in OP is right or wrong)....

If you really wanted to discuss the issue, then i suggest you remove those points (religious interpretations) and add few more stupid statements.... There are no shortage of them.....Otherwise this thread will head is going to be a troll fest....

tell me what you and indians (hindus) here found offensive, i'll remove it

these quotes means nothing. those who believe in it should research further and produce a prototype else shut their mouth.

But they are remarkably interesting for people and always will be it is the fascination of the ancients which will outlive us all.

Perfect example is when the first nuclear bomb exploded a quote was used from the Gita

But they are remarkably interesting for people and always will be it is the fascination of the ancients which will outlive us all.

Perfect example is when the first nuclear bomb exploded a quote was used from the Gita
fascination is fine. but when someone claim they have to prove. that's science hard and cold.

I am not a communalists. PM me if your religious sentiments are hurt, ill remove any line from the list

but claiming elephant heads were attached to human body was b/c of indian marvels @ plastic surgery - really dude?

elephant head part is myth. But plastic surgery in ancient India is also true.

tell me what you and indians (hindus) here found offensive, i'll remove it

Well I wont get offend because of a post made in a forum..... And my religious sentiments cannot be hurt by a post in PDF, so this is not for me, But there are chances that people come up with similar interpretation of other religion and the thread turn into a religious discussion and eventually a troll fest...... I leave it to your judgement on which is right or which is wrong....

fascination is fine. but when someone claim they have to prove. that's science hard and cold.

Science is science and proof is subjective for example can one prove the existence of God or 'Alien' lifeform? yet religion says it has 'proof'

Stop being sarcastic, your blasphemy is punishable with death, after that too you will suffer and burn in eternal hellfire :rolleyes:
I have burnt many a vegetables, besides meat and being a cereal killer, I know that I will also be burnt - when time comes. :D But it sure won't be eternal. May be 10 minutes and I doubt I will feel a thing.

Well I wont get offend because of a post made in a forum..... And my religious sentiments cannot be hurt by a post in PDF, so this is not for me, But there are chances that people come up with similar interpretation of other religion and the thread turn into a religious discussion and eventually a troll fest...... I leave it to your judgement on which is right or which is wrong....
true. better close it before some frie
I am not a communalists. PM me if your religious sentiments are hurt, ill remove any line from the list

but claiming elephant heads were attached to human body was b/c of indian marvels @ plastic surgery - really dude?
hahahahaha talking about being uncomfortable ..an esteemed member gave me a negative rating on my harmless joke !!

Science is science and proof is subjective for example can one prove the existence of God or 'Alien' lifeform? yet religion says it has 'proof'
i am not talking about religion but the Viman in ancient India brigade.

I am not a Hindu. Neither do I 'believe' in any religion/god etc. What those people say is indeed pretty stupid. But then, please tell me which part of Hinduism is not. Or really which part of any religion in the world is not? Its called 'believing' in 'God', 'faith' etc. for a reason.
If you are fine with taking digs at Hinduism for its superstitions and myths, well then I gotta open a thread about Djins and Prophets just about now.

true. better close it before some frie

hahahahaha talking about being uncomfortable ..an esteemed member gave me a negative rating on my harmless joke !!
I don't mind anyone insulting my faith. I know my faith better than any other, so I am cool. :) But I also have the right to protest to make my displeasure known. We have a lot to learn from the Jews here. They will do stuff, but when beaten up will cry - anti semitism. And the world shall forgive. :D

Back
Top Bottom